Jock riders still riding

Wildcat Will

46 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

It’s a Lovejoy backer but not SportsNut. 

But carry on being stupid. I love the comic relief. 

bgw

What are the odds that 2 ass clowns from Lovejoy of all places frequent the same message board and post the same way? It’s SportsNut. He got banned and came back with a new name 

12 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

What are the odds that 2 ass clowns from Lovejoy of all places frequent the same message board and post the same way? It’s SportsNut. He got banned and came back with a new name 

I’ll mail you a connect the dots coloring book with crayons that will explain it. PM what I-75 bridge you’re living under. 

bgw

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I’ll mail you a connect the dots coloring book with crayons that will explain it. PM what I-75 bridge you’re living under. 

bgw

Hell that idiot called me sportsnut when I first got on here and I still have no idea who sportsnut or block is.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Hell that idiot called me sportsnut when I first got on here and I still have no idea who sportsnut or block is.

South SportsNut is who you are. He was some racist piece of shit just like yourself. Both of you were garbage humans that should have been banned for your atrocious behavior a long time ago. He got banned for his. You slithered around here a little after he was banned acting the same way he did. So it was an easy assumption. 

4 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Well that idiot walks around saying “white is right, black get back”... whattaya expect, Mother Teresa?
And he ain’t all white, he’s fuckin’ Italiano. 
But he’s gonna fight for White Fragility Supremacist Evangelicals. 

bgw

0C3C8E0D-00A1-4293-96E7-BDA46150C883.gif

• Like 1

Sportsnut must have handed someone here their posterior. He was absolutely right in his relayed message about some of the less intelligent posters here. 

Far too shallow for my constant presence.

Although I do find some here worthy of conversation, many lack the prerequisite knowledge to engage in meaningful conversation.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Sportsnut must have handed someone here their posteria. He was absolutely right in his relayed message about some of the less intelligent posters here. 

Although I do find some here worthy of conversation, many lack the prerequisite knowledge to engage in meaningful conversation.

W O R D . . . . 

bgw

5 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Sportsnut must have handed someone here their posteria. He was absolutely right in his relayed message about some of the less intelligent posters here. 

Absolutely not @Sportsnut guys, SN is illiterate