Football coaching

KoolingGrew

Hi.

I'm 19 years old and I have had social anxiety for most of my life. I am thinking about going into football coaching because I like the sport, I am not very at playing it & I believe it could help me gain some confidence. I know the basics of the sport and am also planning on doing the level 1 coaching course to learn a bit more about it.

I am just wondering, do you think that football coaching is a good idea for someone who has social anxiety and wants to become more confident?

Hey @BUFORDGAWOLVES! I just got a beagle pup and it's so cute, especially when he's trying to climb upstairs! @topic I do consider on getting in one of those two, and see if I can pass. I don't know if I'll be good at it though because I've never done it before. I enjoy watching matches and I like to try to analyse how teams play. I've got ideas for formations & tactics so I hope I can do well and hope it helps my SA.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KoolingGrew said:

Hi.

I'm 19 years old and I have had social anxiety for most of my life. I am thinking about going into football coaching because I like the sport, I am not very at playing it & I believe it could help me gain some confidence. I know the basics of the sport and am also planning on doing the level 1 coaching course to learn a bit more about it.

I am just wondering, do you think that football coaching is a good idea for someone who has social anxiety and wants to become more confident?

Just start smoking pot, I used to have severe social anxiety, now I’m to baked to remember I even have it

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, KoolingGrew said:

Hi.

I would start with flag football with the youngest age group. Just make sure you're prepared when it comes to practice scheduling uniforms etc... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

I once had SAD as well but then I got old enough where I just didn't give a fuck what anyone thought anymore and magically it went away

Lol right, somewhere between my best friend ODing  and being strip searched  butt naked  in front of 600 convicted felons, that social anxiety went right out the window , poof 💥 it gone

• Haha 2

Just now, Fred said:

Wait, what?

When you  go outside every day from prison to work, say clean up highways or work on farm, when you came back every time, u and your whole Crew get but naked bend over touch ankles cough, lift ya nut sack , open ur mouth , move ur tounge around  etc etc , 

ohh wait I’m on wrong side of forum 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

When you  go outside every day from prison to work, say clean up highways or work on farm, when you came back every time, u and your whole Crew get but naked bend over touch ankles cough, lift ya nut sack , open ur mouth , move ur tounge around  etc etc , 

ohh wait I’m on wrong side of forum 

Ok this topic went sideways in a hurry 😂😂

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, KoolingGrew said:

Hi.

What ever level you start at go for a position where you are helping out a coach so you don’t have a lot of responsibility.That way you can Have time to learn and absorb coaching...figure out who you are as a coach

A day late I’m afraid, last big gig closed yesterday with the Texans. Don’t settle for this CYO, flag football, pop Warner, low level stuff. Gotta aim high. Shoot for the best out of the gate. Next December-January they’ll be a few more NFL jobs opening up, gives you a year to jazz up your cover letter on your resume.

5257B9C8-CABA-4EE2-B134-F54974B7E4AB.png

• Haha 3