Has Covid permanently created a new model for top high school athletes?

Ararar

5 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I do not think it's permanent.  

Rufus>>

I wonder because these kids will be getting paid...in High School.Since this would attract the best players you could create a national championship playoff as well.Im sure ESPN would pay 💰 for such a league 

On 2/1/2021 at 8:45 PM, Columbiafan said:

Why am I not surprised an unathletic shrue like you hates this idea

“Shrew” and yes this league is a extraordinary stupid idea. 
Now, what and if any “stupid” players and their parents fall for this is another question. 
Maybe the few HS to pros could do it but why risk injury for a “maybe” 6 figure semi-check?

Dunno, I get “putting pressure” on the NCAA and all for it but this is not a good move. 

bgw

48 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Now, what and if any “stupid” players and their parents fall for this is another question. 
Maybe the few HS to pros could do it but why risk injury for a “maybe” 6 figure semi-check?

Dunno, I get “putting pressure” on the NCAA and all for it but this is not a good move. 

bgw

He can't spell and doesn't know shit from shinola.

What a pity.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

See above

• Haha 1

Come on Los, all the talk I hear from @golfaddict1 @954gator @badrouter about how great and intelligent a poster you are 

LMAO pathetic, I see nothing that impresses me and I'm amazed those posters are blind enough to see praise for you because there is nothing about you that screams great or intelligent

Just a overgrown child trying to grow up and play an game with adults 

6 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

The idea in general is to create a option B because the main reason the NCAA can continue to screw over athletes is because outside of going overseas they have no option to go pro out of high school, its their life so they should be able to choose what chance to take on their ability without needing to give in to the NCAA scam

Only reason Los hates it is because he was never an athlete and never going to be anything of importance so he hates people who are more successful and relevant than him because it reminds him daily of what a failure he is 

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

The idea in general is to create a option B because the main reason the NCAA can continue to screw over athletes is because outside of going overseas they have no option to go pro out of high school, its their life so they should be able to choose what chance to take on their ability without needing to give in to the NCAA scam

Only reason Los hates it is because he was never an athlete and never going to be anything of importance so he hates people who are more successful and relevant than him because it reminds him daily of what a failure he is 

You and Los have your thing.... okay? But, naw that dealio up there in that link screams "scam".... sketchy on the details, some video dudes running around collecting cash off parents and players. Have you been to a December high school tournament put together by a "third Party" promoter/evaluator?

I shit you not, those fuckers park in handicap parking with their McLarens, Porches and Mercedes Wagons and spend more time preening for the crowd and high stepping everywhere while being videoed. Oh, 6 videographers on each end zone at least 6 on both sidelines, a "cool" announcer, and at least a dozen around the perimeter.

So, maybe I should've prefaced with that....

Maybe.

bgw

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You and Los have your thing.... okay? But, naw that dealio up there in that link screams "scam".... sketchy on the details, some video dudes running around collecting cash off parents and players. Have you been to a December high school tournament put together by a "third Party" promoter/evaluator?

I shit you not, those fuckers park in handicap parking with their McLarens, Porches and Mercedes Wagons and spend more time preening for the crowd and high stepping everywhere while being videoed. Oh, 6 videographers on each end zone at least 6 on both sidelines, a "cool" announcer, and at least a dozen around the perimeter.

So, maybe I should've prefaced with that....

Maybe.

bgw

And you don't see what the NCAA does as a scam?

40 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

columbiagirl has never had an original thought in his entire life.

I'm starting to think everytime you say "columbiagirl" it's either because you secretly wish you were a girl which would explain your shrue behavior

Or you just know any girl who would consider dating you would require you to wear a ski mask and not talk because they couldn't stand your appearance or your personality