Legal vs Illegal immigration...

Mag44

I actually have family now who’s gone through this.

First, illegal immigration I’m against, send them back!!

Second, our now daughter-in-law is from Brazil and came on a work visa. Our youngest sons now wife. They’ve done everything by the book. Documented their relationship with Immigration from start to finish because INS wanted to make sure it wasn’t a marriage of convenience. It’s been expensive too doing it the right way, several thousand dollars for all the documentation but it’s all legal. I see why some can’t do it legally, it cost to damn much!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DLS350 said:

I actually have family now who’s gone through this.

First, illegal immigration I’m against, send them back!!

Second, our now daughter-in-law is from Brazil and came on a work visa. Our youngest sons now wife. They’ve done everything by the book. Documented their relationship with Immigration from start to finish because INS wanted to make sure it wasn’t a marriage of convenience. It’s been expensive too doing it the right way, several thousand dollars for all the documentation but it’s all legal. I see why some can’t do it legally, it cost to damn much!!

I enjoyedand respect your reply......America is  still worth that cost, I hope....Did you to DLS HS in Concord, If so, 💪💪💪💪💪💪

59 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

I enjoyedand respect your reply......America is  still worth that cost, I hope....Did you to DLS HS in Concord, If so, 💪💪💪💪💪💪

No, didn’t attend DLS. My HS closed 2 years after I graduated, seems like forever ago. Dated a girl for a while who’s bother played for DLS and have been watching them ever since. Kind of my adopted HS with mine gone, this was long before national rankings, the streak and what HS football has turned into. I still attend a few game each year and follow them pretty closely.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Nobody else replied....Cowards...

Because it’s a stupid question. Has anybody on this board ever said or inferred they are pro illegal immigration. You need to step up you’re game and quit asking crack head type of questions then people might be willing to have a conversation.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Because it’s a stupid question. Has anybody on this board ever said or inferred they are pro illegal immigration. You need to step up you’re game and quit asking crack head type of questions then people might be willing to have a conversation.

You deflected, but did not answer...👎👎

18 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

10 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

You deflected, but did not answer...👎👎

Damn! Are you really that dense or just drunk posting?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mag44 said:

All in favor of illegal immigration 👎👎👎👹👹👹 and crossing border without legal status........What you say to those who come here LEGALLY, with dignity,pride and wanting to be American and speak English.....Keep it pithy...

You ask this question every 3 months, blockhead. 

Here's some reality for your fucked up mind. There were always be illegal "everything". When you are dead and forgotten there will still be illegal "everything". There won't be internet in your coffin though. That's a blessing.

Maybe we should build a 10 foot wall around Budweiser....

"The CDC estimated the annual cost of U.S. alcohol-related crashes exceeds $44 billion. The nonprofit Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation puts the cost of drunk driving in the United States even higher, at $132 billion annually."

Either way.....stop with your redundant bullshit.

Once, there were actually prominent politicians on both side of the aisle denouncing illegal immigration and pushing for border control.  Even Slick Willie and Barry.

What's the situation now?

Joe Biden (aka "his handlers who dole out the apple sauce and jello") has halted wall construction.

Voices on the left are calling for it to be torn down.

"Catch and release" of illegals is resuming.

Sanctuary cities and states exist to prevent enforcement of federal law.

Etc...

As a general rule, when someone votes Democrat they are openly supporting the above.  They are voting to flout existing US law, make our border little more than a line on a map, put financial obligations on US citizens to support increased burdens on our infrastructure, and negatively affect employment and wages for millions of actual US citizens.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, concha said:

As a general rule, when someone votes Democrat they are openly supporting the above

That's NOT a rule and it's never been a rule......but nice try.

I'm pretty sure immigration lives in your head though along with the other "3" far-right thoughts that are in there.

Think about something else tomorrow...try!

10 hours ago, concha said:

Once, there were actually prominent politicians on both side of the aisle denouncing illegal immigration and pushing for border control.  Even Slick Willie and Barry.

Joe Biden (aka "his handlers who dole out the apple sauce and jello") has halted wall construction.

Etc...

As a general rule, when someone votes Democrat they are openly supporting the above.  They are voting to flout existing US law, make our border little more than a line on a map, put financial obligations on US citizens to support increased burdens on our infrastructure, and negatively affect employment and wages for millions of actual US citizens.

More Racist capitalist misinformation. 

And this KKKLown knows it. 

Maybe, maybe not. 

bgw

• Like 1

10 hours ago, concha said:

Etc...

Good reply....

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, RedZone said:

You ask this question every 3 months, blockhead. 

Here's some reality for your fucked up mind. There were always be illegal "everything". When you are dead and forgotten there will still be illegal "everything". There won't be internet in your coffin though. That's a blessing.

Maybe we should build a 10 foot wall around Budweiser....

"The CDC estimated the annual cost of U.S. alcohol-related crashes exceeds $44 billion. The nonprofit Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation puts the cost of drunk driving in the United States even higher, at $132 billion annually."

Either way.....stop with your redundant bullshit.

Another cowardly and evasive response....Deflection at its best..

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What kind of animals NoBalls?

Hateful White Supremacist Insurrectionists? Or those of that ilk. 

Clean your own house first. 

bgw

Not my house. And this video shows a daily insurrection. Destroying a city every day for long periods of time. Kind of like when your folks were destroying American cities every day for months and you were cheerleading from the sidelines. You were wearing logos of the violators who were destroying this country.  That was in your house

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Not my house. And this video shows a daily insurrection. Destroying a city every day for long periods of time. Kind of like when your folks were destroying American cities every day for months and you were cheerleading from the sidelines. You were wearing logos of the violators who were destroying this country.  That was in your house

Social justice protests versus usurping the Constitution. 
Yeah same thing huh? No it ain’t even close dumbass. 

bgw

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Social justice protests versus usurping the Constitution. 
Yeah same thing huh? No it ain’t even close dumbass. 

bgw

Social justice protests? Lol that’s the laugh of the year. Burning small businesses and rioting cities is protest? Minority business owners crying on TV that their entire life was burned down in one night because of the BufordWolves protest of 2020. 

All because some drug addicting criminal overdosed in police custody 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Social justice protests? Lol that’s the laugh of the year. Burning small businesses and rioting cities is protest? Minority business owners crying on TV that their entire life was burned down in one night because of the BufordWolves protest of 2020. 

All because some drug addicting criminal overdosed in police custody 

You’re  the laugh of the year, I bet the wife and your family cringes when you open your mouth. 

Due process, you know that pesky thang you ignore all of the time. 

bgw

• Like 1