Happy 21st Anniversary

Sweetlarry

To my Baby and certainly the better half of our partnership, T! Like most here, I outkicked my coverage and am glad I did. 

Gotta be a helluva woman or batshit crazy (or both, 😂) to have put up with yours truly for that long! Two kids, a dog and a shit ton of wild times! 

When I look at my Queen, regardless of how bad shit has been at times, I always know everything is gonna be alright! 

58505D2C-DA4E-4078-BBC3-1778B33D0A12.jpeg

• Like 9

29 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Looks like another old goat that has out punted his coverage. Haha

Congrats on 21. Your marriage can now drink and buy tobacco products. 

Thank you! 

Confession. Marriage has been drinking since before it’s creation. On both sides. 

Went to Chop’s and had a great steak, some lobster bisque and a couple of Crown’s. I think she’s trying to get me drunk to take advantage of me.......

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

To my Baby and certainly the better half of our partnership, T! Like most here, I outkicked my coverage and am glad I did. 

Gotta be a helluva woman or batshit crazy (or both, 😂) to have put up with yours truly for that long! Two kids, a dog and a shit ton of wild times! 

When I look at my Queen, regardless of how bad shit has been at times, I always know everything is gonna be alright! 

Now that’s a couple’s photo. The edition @CODBEARDgives us is not quite the same 😂

48C65F50-2EDA-4267-9E13-1E47C0AD02D3.jpeg

• Haha 6

6 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

No wonder you never had a hole n one   in golf that is LOL

Congrats dude!😀

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, hardhit1 said:

No wonder you never had a hole n one   in golf that is LOL

Congrats dude!😀

Thanks Bro. 

I’m gonna give it another shot About 10am. Golf that is. 

She feed me fire water and took advantage of me last night, so I’m still able to knock it stiff.......

For now 😂 

19 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Ms. Violet and I celebrated our 48th anniversary on this trip out west.  She happened to mention I was on thin ice.  It scared me...cause I'm  a kept man...(Smile).

Rufus>>

2019-09-16 13.11.55.jpg

Like the rest of us, you too are the winner in the spouse sweepstakes.

There’s our common ground!