First bomb hits in Baton Rouge Les Miles report. They are calling him Sweet Les now.

HooverOutlaw

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Miles was ban to be around female students while head coach.  Tons more to this story. Taking girls to his private condo kissing college girls paying off 1 female student. 

Another bomb to hit tomorrow. The big sexual assault investigation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/6918204002

😂 

that administration and coach is gone. Les being sleazy? Maybe he’ll lose his job at Kansas. 
q

Shouldn’t you be concerned with giving back your rush years titles since he has now admitted to cheating? And yes, providing impermissible benefits and recruiting are both illegal in hsfb. Even in alabama. 

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Have to ask the LSU alumni. Sounds like enough for the death penalty.

😂 

Reading is fundamental. Comprehension for  a lowends county adult is a 10/90 proposition. 

Unless current members are a part of this I’m not overly concerned. Coach, AD and President are all gone from 2015 prior. 

We will see. 

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Miles was ban to be around female students while head coach.  Tons more to this story. Taking girls to his private condo kissing college girls paying off 1 female student. 

Another bomb to hit tomorrow. The big sexual assault investigation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/6918204002

Alabama just covers everything up! 
Big rug in ttown. How in the he double hockey sticks can a whole family afford to move from Hawaii and attend every game anywhere in the United States?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

Reading is fundamental. Comprehension for  a lowends county adult is a 10/90 proposition. 

Unless current members are a part of this I’m not overly concerned. Coach, AD and President are all gone from 2015 prior. 

We will see. 

They practically gave USC the death penalty years after Bush and that B-ball player were gone . 

• Like 1

😂

that administration and coach is gone. Les being sleazy? Maybe he’ll lose his job at Kansas. 
q

Shouldn’t you be concerned with giving back your rush years titles since he has now admitted to cheating? And yes, providing impermissible benefits and recruiting are both illegal in hsfb. Even in alabama. 

I tried to say the same thing about Rush and all I got from Hoover was “He’s just trying to feed some poor football players” so there’s nothing to see here.

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

q

If Hoover gives back those state titles will it help cover up the rape and sexual abuse and stealing from children's cancer hospitals.

1 hour ago, Dustin Statham said:

Alabama just covers everything up! 
Big rug in ttown. How in the he double hockey sticks can a whole family afford to move from Hawaii and attend every game anywhere in the United States?

I know Saban was dirty at LSU. He went to bama and became a Saint. 

rush was a Saint at hooville and cc, then turned heathen at valdosta.

I mean, besides the multiple families, irs and alleged stealing and expecting free shit. 

28 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I know Saban was dirty at LSU. He went to bama and became a Saint. 

rush was a Saint at hooville and cc, then turned heathen at valdosta.

I mean, besides the multiple families, irs and alleged stealing and expecting free shit. 

What did Saban do at LSU that was dirty? 

Larry tomorrow get ready the next report on LSU'S football team raping and cover ups is gonna to be terrible.  LSU has a culture of abusing woman.  More bombs coming. So suck that tiger dick bitch.  LSU will feel like this tomorrow. 

• Haha 1

Alabama got hammered  in 1995 and part of it was 2 coaching staff before.

57 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

If Hoover gives back those state titles will it help cover up the rape and sexual abuse and stealing from children's cancer hospitals.

I guess that’s a hard no. 

What will be, will be. I am Nothing like you Bro. I don’t have my head up my ass pretending my programs are these holier than thou entities like you. You had the audacity to not only defend your Buddy for years here, but tried showing us a “car questionnaire” that gump players had to fill out before they could drive or some garbage that a four year old kid knows is a lie. Cmon man.

When my Wife, Daughter and Son took a tour of the campus, the guide asked anybody if they knew where they were. My Son looked out the window and said “Where the football players live.” And when the guide asked “How did you knew?” He said “Look at the cars.” But according to you they’re all old beaters with Earl Scheib $100 paint jobs to make them look purty. 

Yea Brother. What will be will be. If we get punishment, we get punishment. My schools aren’t monasteries like yours. I can’t control it. I can say that we will be fine this year in football and may even shock a few folks.  

29 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

What did Saban do at LSU that was dirty? 

Larry tomorrow get ready the next report on LSU'S football team raping and cover ups is gonna to be terrible.  LSU has a culture of abusing woman.  More bombs coming. So suck that tiger dick bitch.  LSU will feel like this tomorrow. 

The first thing Saban did was the smartest thing he could, he cleaned out compliance (gump compliance consists of sabans handpicked lapdogs) and went to the power boosters to say what was needed. That was for them to buy in, literally. He did the same thing in gumpaloosa and the rec was more than happy to oblige. That cleared the way for boosters to do what they to entice kids to go to the school. 

Lack of a compliance department allows players like cam robinson and hootie jones to be arrested on weapons and drug charges and run steps for a week a punishment. It allows for players like devonte smith to be tested twice for weed in four years (his words). 

I could look up article after article but frankly don’t give a shit enough to. I know Saban and bama are dirtier than five dollar hooker in Tijuana. Everybody in this board knows it to, except you. 

So again, what happens happens. We will line up and see what what later this year and I will be good with it. But please stop with your self righteous garbage about your cheating ass teams, because it’s bullshit and everybody knows it. 

I ain’t mad at em. I wish we had an administrative team that was ran by Orgeron like y’all do and that football success was THE standard for the school. Unfortunately it’s not. 

The first thing Saban did was the smartest thing he could, he cleaned out compliance (gump compliance consists of sabans handpicked lapdogs) and went to the power boosters to say what was needed. That was for them to buy in, literally. He did the same thing in gumpaloosa and the rec was more than happy to oblige. That cleared the way for boosters to do what they to entice kids to go to the school. 

Lack of a compliance department allows players like cam robinson and hootie jones to be arrested on weapons and drug charges and run steps for a week a punishment. It allows for players like devonte smith to be tested twice for weed in four years (his words). 

I could look up article after article but frankly don’t give a shit enough to. I know Saban and bama are dirtier than five dollar hooker in Tijuana. Everybody in this board knows it to, except you. 

So again, what happens happens. We will line up and see what what later this year and I will be good with it. But please stop with your self righteous garbage about your cheating ass teams, because it’s bullshit and everybody knows it. 

I ain’t mad at em. I wish we had an administrative team that was ran by Orgeron like y’all do and that football success was THE standard for the school. Unfortunately it’s not. 

That 55-17 beat down and 1-9 vs Alabama the last 10 years. Sure has you reaching.   

2019 is all you got now. 

Alabama is riding high now LSU is in the gutter and not even hit rock bottom.  

Bombs away tomorrow will be fun. 

You talk like a jilted lover who is reaching for anything to help.  Last year Marietta and LSU were champs talk of dynasty from you is all we heard. Now all you got is 2 bad programs and cries of Rush and Saban are dirty.   Life is great Alabama defending champs, Hoover girls just won state, headed to Destin in about 4 weeks and LSU is becoming a cross of Tennessee, Baylor and Penn State mixed together.   Just remember this after all the beating LSU will take over these rapes and sexual abuse in the media you still got to face the NCAA over stealing from a children's hospital and Will Wade buying players.  So when LSU finally hits rock bottom grab a telescope look up and you will see Alabama football riding high as you like to say the defending national champion.  

23 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

That 55-17 beat down and 1-9 vs Alabama the last 10 years. Sure has you reaching.   

2019 is all you got now. 

Alabama is riding high now LSU is in the gutter and not even hit rock bottom.  

Bombs away tomorrow will be fun. 

You talk like a jilted lover who is reaching for anything to help.  Last year Marietta and LSU were champs talk of dynasty from you is all we heard. Now all you got is 2 bad programs and cries of Rush and Saban are dirty.   Life is great Alabama defending champs, Hoover girls just won state, headed to Destin in about 4 weeks and LSU is becoming a cross of Tennessee, Baylor and Penn State mixed together.   Just remember this after all the beating LSU will take over these rapes and sexual abuse in the media you still got to face the NCAA over stealing from a children's hospital and Will Wade buying players.  So when LSU finally hits rock bottom grab a telescope look up and you will see Alabama football riding high as you like to say the defending national champion.  

Gotcha.

Now, I’ve played your silly game and manned up by answering your questions with truthful answers. 

Your turn. What say you about rush admittedly cheating (on tape, his words) at hooville (cc too)? You ready to admit your schools titles are all tainted in his time there? 

What about cam and hootie? You’re cool with your players getting popped with drugs and guns and then representing you? Pretty sure at least one of the time was stolen. All good?

Wanna talk about the gump version of the four horseman? The robbers about 6-7 years ago.

If I were a piece of shit friend I could share some of Mike’s stories (countless) and really blow your mind. I don’t know Mr. Bill well, but my guess is he isn’t somebody who is going to make shit up to get laughs out of a hunch of SEC alums. 

Just now, Sweetlarry said:

Gotcha.

Now, I’ve played your silly game and manned up by answering your questions with truthful answers. 

Your turn. What say you about rush admittedly cheating (on tape, his words) at hooville (cc too)? You ready to admit your schools titles are all tainted in his time there? 

What about cam and hootie? You’re cool with your players getting popped with drugs and guns and then representing you? Pretty sure at least one of the time was stolen. All good?

Wanna talk about the gump version of the four horseman? The robbers about 6-7 years ago.

If I were a piece of shit friend I could share some of Mike’s stories (countless) and really blow your mind. I don’t know Mr. Bill well, but my guess is he isn’t somebody who is going to make shit up to get laughs out of a hunch of SEC alums. 

You need to learn when people are lying to you. They understand you will believe anything. 

Can't wait till tomorrow another bomb for LSU.

9 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You need to learn when people are lying to you. They understand you will believe anything. 

Can't wait till tomorrow another bomb for LSU.

So the AD at alabama lies about his former schools transgressions? 

Or you constantly lie about rush and gumpaloosa? 

Or both?

I will go with the second statement as fact, since it’s well documented you have made tons of shot up about both. I’m beginning to think you were one of his enablers and that’s why you have kept his leash in your mouth for so many years. Now that the dog is rabid you wanna spit it out. 

No need to respond. I took you for better. Thought you’d be man enough to answer the question about a former coach admitting he cheated while running your program. Or at least answer to the examples I offered before, as they were documented and frankly low on the totem pole of gump transgressions. 

We’re good. I’ll look for the the next thread you start about the only things you know. LSU, Marietta, GHSA and Grayson. And you had the nerve to tell me find new material. 😂 

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

So the AD at alabama lies about his former schools transgressions? 

Or you constantly lie about rush and gumpaloosa? 

Or both?

I will go with the second statement as fact, since it’s well documented you have made tons of shot up about both. I’m beginning to think you were one of his enablers and that’s why you have kept his leash in your mouth for so many years. Now that the dog is rabid you wanna spit it out. 

No need to respond. I took you for better. Thought you’d be man enough to answer the question about a former coach admitting he cheated while running your program. Or at least answer to the examples I offered before, as they were documented and frankly low on the totem pole of gump transgressions. 

We’re good. I’ll look for the the next thread you start about the only things you know. LSU, Marietta, GHSA and Grayson. And you had the nerve to tell me find new material. 😂 

You left out Tennessee.

As I have said before that your little mind can't absorb. In 2007 Hoover forfeited 4 games after 2 investigations.  Their is nothing else we paid the price just like Marietta did.  

Hoover paid the price now is Valdosta and Colquitt next.  We paid for ours sins. You need to ask the GHSA what the are gonna do? 

You left out Tennessee.

As I have said before that your little mind can't absorb. In 2007 Hoover forfeited 4 games after 2 investigations.  Their is nothing else we paid the price just like Marietta did.  

Hoover paid the price now is Valdosta and Colquitt next.  We paid for ours sins. You need to ask the GHSA what the are gonna do? 

😂 

Wow! The vaunted alabumble HS association really outdid themselves! Four whole games (which have zero to do with the current findings) for nine years of recruiting, fixing grades and cheating. And you talk about the GHSA. 😂 

See here’s the deal Brother.......you are just too blinded by your love for your programs to admit what they are. Dirty as hell. Thing is, I ain’t mad at em. I just like funnin’ with people like you who make shit up to try and cover for them when everybody with the slightest bit of sense knows otherwise. 

The report is out. Do me a favor, would ya? Read it and let me know what it says. I ain’t got time to, but you seem to. 

TIA

20 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

Wow! The vaunted alabumble HS association really outdid themselves! Four whole games (which have zero to do with the current findings) for nine years of recruiting, fixing grades and cheating. And you talk about the GHSA. 😂 

See here’s the deal Brother.......you are just too blinded by your love for your programs to admit what they are. Dirty as hell. Thing is, I ain’t mad at em. I just like funnin’ with people like you who make shit up to try and cover for them when everybody with the slightest bit of sense knows otherwise. 

The report is out. Do me a favor, would ya? Read it and let me know what it says. I ain’t got time to, but you seem to. 

TIA

I will give the cliff notes at some point.

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I will give the cliff notes at some point.

Anything in cam and hootie or nah? The steps were good for stolen weapons and weed?

If you ever make it this way again and gimme a few weeks notice I’ll set up lunch with Mike and Mr. Bill. If you think this BIG bomb ( 😂 ) . I’ll let you call them liars to their faces, since you are closer to the program than the former AD. 

😂