What Is going on at TCCHS in Georgia

HooverOutlaw

38 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

The stuff the on Georgia boards is insane. 

I dunno. I just went and looked at the board and I don't know if there is any validity to any of the claims but it's getting vile.... TCCHS has is the past been a formidable team... Heck Charlie Ward was a product of that school. I'm not touching any of that with a 10'pole. There must not be anyone moderating the GAVSV board because some the comments on the 6A board are rough

• Like 2

Something about someone close to the team sharing alcohol with the players and it all getting reported to the GHSA. 

Man, idk if any of it is true but there is stuff about that and possible sex offenders being allowed on the sidelines etc. etc. getting tossed around. All stuff that should be taken down with a quickness in all honesty. 

I'd say you are better for not going and seeing it all, honestly. 

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

The stuff the on Georgia boards is insane. 

Nothing but garbage....and I don't particularly care for Thomas County Central.  They probably should just shut the GAVSV down...if they're not gonna moderate it.  One of the major reasons I left.

Rufus>>

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Nothing but garbage....and I don't particularly care for Thomas County Central.  They probably should just shut the GAVSV down...if they're not gonna moderate it.  One of the major reasons I left.

Rufus>>

Kind of sad, I used to love the GAVSV . Now it is just a mess.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Camcat88 said:

Kind of sad, I used to love the GAVSV . Now it is just a mess.

Don't get me wrong.  There's still some GREAT posters over there.  But since Jack died...and with nobody doing the moderator duties...can you say...DOWNHILL?

And you're right.  It's truly sad......

Rufus>>

• Like 1

17 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Something about someone close to the team sharing alcohol with the players and it all getting reported to the GHSA. 

Man, idk if any of it is true but there is stuff about that and possible sex offenders being allowed on the sidelines etc. etc. getting tossed around. All stuff that should be taken down with a quickness in all honesty. 

I'd say you are better for not going and seeing it all, honestly. 

Sounds like some Homebrewed BS.... 

I dont the Yellow Jackets but damn that sounds fake... 

It appears they may have tracked down...AND...incarcerated the culprit doing all the vulgar posting on the GAVSV.  If they indeed got their guy....Kudos and Berlin Banners...to whomever pursued it.

I've often said...the only way to stop all the PERSONAL attacks would be thru a legal mode.  There are some people...who do not need to be identified...that think they have a 1st amendment right to to say WHATEVER they want on a public message board.  Hopefully, the actions taken in Thomasville will pay dividends for the Georgia Vents.  At least...one can only hope.....

Rufus>>

• Like 1