Bishop Gorman vs Miami Central rematch

Nolebull813

24 minutes ago, badrouter said:

This is some delusion you’ve latched on to. Privates were seen, rightfully, as having an unfair advantage...years ago. It’s not the case now, and I don’t see anyone claiming otherwise.

Talk about delusional.

The private schools still get pilloried endlessly on these boards while the publics mostly skate.

That's fine but at least be honest.

What's more is that many publics were doing the same thing years ago and dopes like Nolebull813 pretend that they weren't.

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

Mhmm. This BG/MC rematch is about to be GREAT!

Hey that sounds good to me. The stronger that the Rockets are for this game the better. 

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

This has to be on ESPN, right?

What you think? @Las Vegas_JC

With covid still out there I think that has slowed down the process. But yes I have a feeling that ESPN is going to want to air this one. 

And yes the Gaels are finally going to Florida. I can’t wait!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Hey that sounds good to me. The stronger that the Rockets are for this game the better. 

With covid still out there I think that has slowed down the process. But yes I have a feeling that ESPN is going to want to air this one. 

And yes the Gaels are finally going to Florida. I can’t wait!

It's a multi team event so it's very much possible (unless the other game fell through and I'm not aware of it) 

35 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Talk about delusional.

The private schools still get pilloried endlessly on these boards while the publics mostly skate.

What's more is that many publics were doing the same thing years ago and dopes like Nolebull813 pretend that they weren't.

The publics were doing it. I seen it up close with Plant and Armwood since the early-mid 2000’s. They had to keep pace. Sink or swim. 

I never said they weren’t doing it before the law. I said the law was put in place to remove the barriers and let all the teams play by the same rules. The law was designed to not punish publics for operation by the same blueprint as the privates. 

But you are trying to be dishonest on purpose 

35 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Talk about delusional.

I told you before. Lakeland gave STA the blueprint. It was my sig line on the old board. 

STA didn’t ramp up their all star stacking until after Lakeland handed them their asses 3 straight times. They gave them the blueprint. Now it’s minimum mandatory to stay relevant 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I told you before. Lakeland gave STA the blueprint. It was my sig line on the old board. 

STA didn’t ramp up their all star stacking until after Lakeland handed them their asses 3 straight times. They gave them the blueprint. Now it’s minimum mandatory to stay relevant 

The Lakeland teams that went 5-1 vs. STA from ‘96-‘06 had only a few transfers. Less than half a dozen total for that whole stretch. They were good players no doubt. But, the transfers we see now a days are an order of magnitude greater.