Bishop Gorman vs Miami Central rematch

Nolebull813

35 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

This could be a great  game or a disaster.....I hope MC plays like they did against DBP...Sadly, they don't have Dalvin and Joe...

They did really well against St. John's as well. Probably shoulda won. Only game against a private that they were severely overmatched was against SFA. Don't think they need Dalvin and Joe against SJB unless SJB is super loaded. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Welcome to Florida High School football summed up in one sentence......

No wonder why Rummel was doing things in Louisiana. They stole a top QB from Holy Cross. Was he the QB when Escambia pounded them? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nola.com/sports/high_schools/article_42ace046-c945-5b0d-a4c5-c4e441509724.amp.html

After tiny 3A American heritage-Delray went up and destroyed West Monroe 31-7 (could have been 38-7 if it wasn’t for taking knees in the red zone) West Monroe knew the only way to win was to steal players. 

West Monroe almost won state that year while AHD got drilled out of the second round by 3 scores. 

More evidence Louisiana sucks. Here’s West Monroe’s coach getting fined and suspended for trying to cheat and recruit players 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/usatodayhss.com/2017/louisiana-coach-suspended-for-four-games-for-player-tampering/amp

51 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

MC has picked up 4 on D from Hallandale in the last 2 weeks.

How many does this make this off season so far?.....got to be pushing 13-15 transfers for MC.

I know AHP is loading up-they have a big game too this year.

I saw STA has 8 or 9.

It's amazing that such a stale political state can be so progressive with high school recruiting....it'a all about the "win", I guess.

Lmao! Evangel stocks up on 5 transfers just from one team and still gets a running clock put on them in the infamous “N” word game where Allen,TX was beating Evangel so bad, a black military veteran was called the N word by Cajun AKA Red Zone because the military vet was making fun of the pathetic display of football the transfer factory Evangel was showing. 

Allen boat raced Evangel, then Evangel went and won state like they always did for 2 decades after getting destroyed by out of state teams 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.shreveporttimes.com/amp/685714001

• Thanks 1

Just now, RedZone said:

How many does this make this off season so far?.....got to be pushing 13-15 transfers for MC.

I saw STA has 8 or 9.

It's amazing that such a stale political state can be so progressive with high school recruiting....it'a all about the "win", I guess.

This pussy hypocrite. Check any link I posted. It’s all transfers and recruiting from garbage Louisiana teams. And they still suck 😂

33 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

The first two were actually transfers from Chaminade to Hallandale earlier this year and now are going from Hallandale to Central

Yikes! The coach for Hallandale has to be pissed beyond belief. Lost 4 of his top guys to MC? Gotta hurt. Good for Central tho. They'll be well equipped against BG and SJB from the looks of it. 

5 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Yikes! The coach for Hallandale has to be pissed beyond belief. Lost 4 of his top guys to MC? Gotta hurt. Good for Central tho. They'll be well equipped against BG and SJB from the looks of it. 

You gotta reload and play by the same rules when you schedule recruited up transfer factories. That’s why players go to Central. To play with the best against the best 

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You gotta reload and play by the same rules when you schedule recruited up transfer factories. That’s why players go to Central. To play with the best against the best 

I agree. Just don't get caught (you know the publics don't have it like the privates in "that' regard). But I'm pulling for MC tho. With the talent that MC has now, the games against SJB and BG should be picked up by ESPN. 

It's nearly impossible to keep up with all of the movement in both H.S. and college now. It's beyond out of control at this point. There really is almost no such thing as a program these days. Each season is just a new, random collection of talent. You could have a team full of underclassmen and still end up with a totally different roster the next season.

8 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I agree. Just don't get caught (you know the publics don't have it like the privates in "that' regard). But I'm pulling for MC tho. With the talent that MC has now, the games against SJB and BG should be picked up by ESPN. 

Yeah we have 1 or 2 already on ESPN but a 3rd wouldn't hurt keep loading up BG has 30 plus players with offers so we could be in for a ballgame 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

I saw STA has 8 or 9.

No idea, but the usual suspects have done well.
USchool/Tru Prep dismantling of recruits added chum to the sharks.  AHP picked up the top rated WR in his class as an example.  

57 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Yeah but two of those guys have only been there since earlier this spring that's why they are wearing a Chaminade jersey in the graphic and not a Hallandale jersey as they haven't played a game for Hallandale

9 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Yeah but two of those guys have only been there since earlier this spring that's why they are wearing a Chaminade jersey in the graphic and not a Hallandale jersey as they haven't played a game for Hallandale

Oh okay. But I still feel like the Hallandale coach will feel some type of way by losing two blue collar athletes.....especially to a national power like MC. 

• Like 1