*BOMBSHELL* Video shows President Trump is tied to Trump jr. Russia Email controversy

TheRealCAJ

11 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Trust me, you won't. I guess that crushes my ego. 9_9

Here's the reality of the situation.

We have an American gangster sleeping with the Russians and sleeping with a Slovenian adult sex toy leading the free world.

......and, no one gives a shit.

Yet, these same people have all the freakin answers to the worlds problems because they are fucking Republicans.

Strange, strange, very strange cult we have in 2017.

Good reply. I can live with your opinion, I just don't care for all the insults and I know you are better than that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Are you with Billboard?  Serious question.  In the '70's I spent perhaps three or four nights a week for six months at the Library of Congress reading actual bound print copies of Billboard dating to the mid 1890's.  My focus was the amusement park industry which was my career but what I read formed the framework for a great deal of original research which included meeting and interviewing builders, managers and owners who were still around from the 1920's. This led to articles, papers and, of all things, the discovery of the actual blueprints for what was once the greatest rollercoaster in the world at Rye Playland (The Aeroplane).  That led to my starting in the amusement industry.

I have perhaps 1,000 or more xeroxed pages from then which from time to time I go back and read.  Fascinating to read about the introduction of talking motion pictures, parking lots for amusement parks (people didn't have cars 100 years ago), "scenic railways" in the 1890's and on and on.  At some point Billboard retained its identity while Amusement Business splintered off from it.

I know very little about the music industry but a great deal about the amusement industry which was foundational for Billboard 120+ years ago.

34 minutes ago, concha said:

At the end of the day this is all media-driven.  And the most powerful/influential media sources are Democratic Party boot-lickers.

You hear nothing about Hillary Clinton and campaign's Russia connections. You hear nothing about the actual collusion between the Clinton campaign and the Ukraine.

Nothing.

The Media Research Center (admittedly a conservative group) has analyzed coverage of Trump by the traditional alphabet soup media. There is coverage of little else than Trump and that coverage is overwhelmingly negative. A Harvard study backs this up.

No negative coverage of Hillary and the Dems.

24/7 attack coverage of Trump and Republicans.

I laugh my ass off when leftists whine about the press being criticized. They aren't "press". They are a DNC propaganda arm. Fuck'em.

your #kellyanneconcha seems to be running out of steam.

One day when you grow up you will be able to comment on something actually posted .

Fuck you!

7 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Are you with Billboard?  Serious question.  In the '70's I spent perhaps three or four nights a week for six months at the Library of Congress reading actual bound print copies of Billboard dating to the mid 1890's.  My focus was the amusement park industry which was my career but what I read formed the framework for a great deal of original research which included meeting and interviewing builders, managers and owners who were still around from the 1920's. This led to articles, papers and, of all things, the discovery of the actual blueprints for what was once the greatest rollercoaster in the world at Rye Playland (The Aeroplane).  That led to my starting in the amusement industry.

I have perhaps 1,000 or more xeroxed pages from then which from time to time I go back and read.  Fascinating to read about the introduction of talking motion pictures, parking lots for amusement parks (people didn't have cars 100 years ago), "scenic railways" in the 1890's and on and on.  At some point Billboard retained its identity while Amusement Business splintered off from it.

I know very little about the music industry but a great deal about the amusement industry which was foundational for Billboard 120+ years ago.

Very cool, interesting life. Not all fun I'm sure but you make it sound really good.

I worked for USA Today and Florida Today for all my adult life. Mostly in the tech area with a few published pieces. I worked with some legends. Barney Waters was on the run from the mob for doing investigative work on some of the mobsters in Chicago. 

32 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Very cool, interesting life. Not all fun I'm sure but you make it sound really good.

I worked for USA Today and Florida Today for all my adult life. Mostly in the tech area with a few published pieces. I worked with some legends. Barney Waters was on the run from the mob for doing investigative work on some of the mobsters in Chicago. 

I live about six or seven miles from USA Today's headquarters in Tysons (Corner), VA.

Why am I not surprised that you were "in the tech area with a few published pieces?"  Still appreciate your building the telescope and the photos.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Trust me, you won't. I guess that crushes my ego. 9_9

Here's the reality of the situation.

We have an American gangster sleeping with the Russians and sleeping with a Slovenian adult sex toy leading the free world.

......and, no one gives a shit.

Yet, these same people have all the freakin answers to the worlds problems because they are fucking Republicans.

Strange, strange, very strange cult we have in 2017.

Sounds like that anti American racist anger is showing again. And your lack of respect for women is just the tip of the iceberg for your many mental and societal issues.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BigDrop said:

(O. T.)  Shout out to old "Kennywood Park" outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. They have some of the oldest 'Coasters in America.

4 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

Sounds like that anti American racist anger is showing again. And your lack of respect for women is just the tip of the iceberg for your many mental and societal issues.

I'm everything you voted for. Love me, jimmy.

Lets you and I pop a couple tic tacs and go grab em' by the pussy. 

22 hours ago, BigDrop said:

I live about six or seven miles from USA Today's headquarters in Tysons (Corner), VA.

Why am I not surprised that you were "in the tech area with a few published pieces?"  Still appreciate your building the telescope and the photos.

Some of the tools I fabricated like the sphereometer that measures the curve, or parabola of the primary mirror. I has to be within 1/1000 of the thickness of saran wrap, other wise you will have a distorted image. I'm in the process of building my tubes out of carbon fiber for the strength, plus the inside will be black which means no light reflection from the tube. You also see the grit, carborundum, and cerium oxide for fine polishing. It is a fine craft for those that truly want a challenge and very rewarding. I would suggest watching the youtube video by John Dobson on telescope making if interested.

Tele 10in.jpg

• Like 2

NBC News initially declined to name Akhmetshin as the lobbyist who attended with Veselnitskaya. But William Browder, the founder of the investment advisory firm Hermitage Capital who spearheaded the Magnitsky Act, told Business Insider that there was "only one person" who fit the profile described by NBC News. Browder added that Akhmetshin's presence was highly significant.

"In the world of Russian intelligence, there is no such thing as a 'former intelligence officer,'" he said. "So in my opinion you had a member of Putin's secret police directly meeting with the son of the future next president of the United States asking to change US sanctions policy crucial to Putin."

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-jr-meeting-natalia-veselnitskaya-rinat-akhmetshin-2017-7

• Like 3

On 7/13/2017 at 4:25 AM, dan in daytona said:

(O. T.)  Shout out to old "Kennywood Park" outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. They have some of the oldest 'Coasters in America.

I know Kennywood:  first rode the Thunderbolt in the mid '70's.  The Henninger family eventually sold it to a Spanish company, Reunitos.  Kennywood's founding family had grown and had more than 100 or so people who had an interest in the park.  The result is that Kennywood-as a company-had to grow.  They bought Idlewild in Ligonier, built a waterpark on the river (Sandcastle) and bought Lake Compounce in CT., Story Land in Glen, NH and reached a point that even greater growth would be necessary in the future.  A number of the "surviviing" parks from many, many years ago are in the same situation:  multiple generations of a family and having to grow the park or build more to satisfy the familial growth.

Are you old enough to remember Westview Park?

On 7/13/2017 at 8:07 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

Indeed. Amusement Business was one of our flagship publications back in the day. Knew the Publisher very well, and worked with her very closely. Very few people know that when Billboard was created in 1894, it was primarily the trade publication for the carnival business!! Good stuff. 

PS...Billboard was founded in Cincinnati, OH, which is why I admire the GCL so much! 

Karen Oertley.  She would remember me.  A lot of memories of AB, Nashville and several who I knew well from years (Beth Jenkins, Gina Romano ((who left AB and married Carlo Guglielmi to, today, be a ride broker)), Tim O'Brien) of sharing trade shows (IAAPA who I was involved with for 20 years and ended up on their Board, Gibtown which is an experience unlike any other) and an absolute love and passion for the amusement industry.  

1 hour ago, BigDrop said:

I know Kennywood:  first rode the Thunderbolt in the mid '70's.  The Henninger family eventually sold it to a Spanish company, Reunitos.  Kennywood's founding family had grown and had more than 100 or so people who had an interest in the park.  The result is that Kennywood-as a company-had to grow.  They bought Idlewild in Ligonier, built a waterpark on the river (Sandcastle) and bought Lake Compounce in CT., Story Land in Glen, NH and reached a point that even greater growth would be necessary in the future.  A number of the "surviviing" parks from many, many years ago are in the same situation:  multiple generations of a family and having to grow the park or build more to satisfy the familial growth.

Are you old enough to remember Westview Park?

BigDrop, I'm retired :) born in Florida, but my mother's family is all from Pittsburgh. Family took many summer vacations there starting in the early '60s. Don't recall ever hearing of Westview Park. I do remember a water park outside Kennywood. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

After KO left AB I was asked to be its Publisher, but I didn't want to relocate to Nashville. Great memories. Small world. Hope our paths cross sooner than later. 

Huge smile!!!  ...and what a small world.  In retrospect you made a good decision.  The last few years were really challenging for AB.  Mark ? (conveniently forgot his last name) started Amusement Today and then after a couple of years or so Gary Slade took it over and it is still around today.  I know Gary extremely well.  IAAPA has Funworld which is supported by the association but I'm not sure how many people actually read print media in the amusement industry today.  

Still, the IAAPA show (which I was involved with) is one of the best tradeshows in the world, pulling about 35,000 or so people to it.  Great industry to be involved in.  AB had a huge presence at it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

BigDrop, I'm retired :) born in Florida, but my mother's family is all from Pittsburgh. Family took many summer vacations there starting in the early '60s. Don't recall ever hearing of Westview Park. I do remember a water park outside Kennywood. 

West View was a "trolley park" that dated to the early 1900's and eventually became the competitor to Kennywood.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_View_Park is an especially detailed entry for West View.  I never went to West View but did go to Kennywood in the late '70's for the first time.  West View had closed by then.  To this day Kennywood is probably the best "traditional" park in America.  A topic for another time and another place but you cannot believe how many amusement parks have closed around the U. S.  

• Like 1