Rewind to when the colquitt hung 30 points on Lowndes

imaGoodBoyNow

On 3/25/2021 at 9:55 AM, Rufus69 said:

Not really that much...somewhere between $300,000 - $350,000.

Most of that came from Legioncat....(Smile).

Rufus>>

The wildcats have been going downhill ever since nub became second in command of the TD club. Doesn't matter how much he brought in a racist pos like him doesn't need to be aligned with any football program or business. Y'all can have him over in Packtown maybe he can convince one of your amigos to build a better stadium. Funny you talk about wildcats and nub while you and most ofthe packas did and are still doing the same thing to rush after he made y'all what y'all are today. A little power trip and the Packas got their head up their asses forgetting were they were before rush.

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

The wildcats have been going downhill ever since nub became second in command of the TD club. Doesn't matter how much he brought in a racist pos like him doesn't need to be aligned with any football program or business. Y'all can have him over in Packtown maybe he can convince one of your amigos to build a better stadium. Funny you talk about wildcats and nub while you and most ofthe packas did and are still doing the same thing to rush after he made y'all what y'all are today. A little power trip and the Packas got their head up their asses forgetting were they were before rush.

Wait, what? Why we need a new stadium? All we need is for you Vikings to stand closer to the urinal and remember to flush. :)

A0D7D332-EDCC-4250-9464-89CCB4BC2950.jpeg

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, 67packer said:

Wait, what? Why we need a new stadium? All we need is for you Vikings to stand closer to the urinal and remember to flush. :)

Don't mind that middle school clown too much

He sits here bashing Valdosta, Colquitt and probably every program he can think of yet both those programs won state titles this past decade, unlike lowndes 

He also sits there and trashes kids and coaches he knows nothing about but he wasn't shit as a player and he's not much a shit as a coach now 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Don't mind that middle school clown too much

He sits here bashing Valdosta, Colquitt and probably every program he can think of yet both those programs won state titles this past decade, unlike lowndes 

He also sits there and trashes kids and coaches he knows nothing about but he wasn't shit as a player and he's not much a shit as a coach now 

That guy just mad colquitt and Valdosta turned down his application for school bus 🚌 driver

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I wonder why this cat always talks shit but refuses to answer any questions when he makes comments? 

I mean, I’m not asking about off topic stuff. I’m asking specific questions about topics he starts or responds to. 

Who does that?

If we’re talking about Ga96 , he doesn’t respond cause he knows he’s wrong, and would lose any debate, 

hil post shit and then retreat and dodge all responses because he knows he’s wrong 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, 67packer said:

Like I told a friend of yours last week..."96" is a troll.

He's just a very good troll...LOL.

I'll take Mack Tharpe over the Concrete Spittoon any day.

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

If we’re talking about Ga96 , he doesn’t respond cause he knows he’s wrong, and would lose any debate, 

hil post shit and then retreat and dodge all responses because he knows he’s wrong 

Talking all that hang and isn’t man enough to answer a question about his own comments. 

#bitchery

• Thanks 2