Rewind to when the colquitt hung 30 points on Lowndes

imaGoodBoyNow

13 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Even worse

Lowends is really good! Great. Top 5 nationally two years in a row. 

Theeeeeeeeeen they played Marietta and cc and that vaunted, all world team hung 9 & 10 points respectively. NINE & TEN! For a top five nationally ranked team that is some sorry shit! But a coach here sez this is their year. If rufus says it is, that’s good enough for me. 

#elite229

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Lowends is really good! Great. Top 5 nationally two years in a row. 

Theeeeeeeeeen they played Marietta and cc and that vaunted, all world team hung 9 & 10 points respectively. NINE & TEN! For a top five nationally ranked team that is some sorry shit! But a coach here sez this is their year. If rufus says it is, that’s good enough for me. 

#elite229

If any team holds Lowndes under 50 points this year...they should get a participation trophy.

If any team scores more than 14 on Lowndes this year...they should make their respective playoffs.

Lowndes has the best team they've had since....last year.

I heard that on Phil Jones.....

Rufus>>

5 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

If any team holds Lowndes under 50 points this year...they should get a participation trophy.

If any team scores more than 14 on Lowndes this year...they should make their respective playoffs.

Lowndes has the best team they've had since....last year.

I heard that on Phil Jones.....

Rufus>>

That was a nice little clip. Too bad we didn't have that QB at Norcross. :(

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 67packer said:

That was a nice little clip. Too bad we didn't have that QB at Norcross. :(

But...that's football, ain't it?

When X-Man went don't in the first series against Tift (them sorry turds)...I immediately thought...this is gonna hurt us in the playoffs.  Don't get me wrong...we were able to beat Tift and go on and win the first 2 playoff games...but when I heard we had to travel to Norcross...I went out and bought another bottle of 1800.

This year should be a whole lot of fun.  There should be a terrific battle at QB.  Gonna be interesting to see who gets the nod.  I think we'll be OK at RB and WR...if the GHSA protects us from Valdosta and Lowndes.  And as far as the O-Line goes...well...that's HawgGoneIt's job...(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Like 2

You went to far back. Lowndes ended up in the semi finals. Went further than Pack town. Stay In jersey business like I said before don't assume things in Georgia based off of what your wannabe power privates jersey schools. Jersey is nowhere near Georgia in football yall still playing catch up .

Its funny you got Lowndes on your mind and I can't even name the school you support. 

Yall recruited up privates in jersey and private before we send our young pups(Grayson,Buford, Lee County) to run through both of your states.

God forbid Lowndes starts recruiting or even worse Lowndes and Valdosta consolidate and then everybody will be bitching and moaning. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Its funny you got Lowndes on your mind and I can't even name the school you support. 

Yall recruited up privates in jersey and private before we send our young pups(Grayson,Buford, Lee County) to run through both of your states.

God forbid Lowndes starts recruiting or even worse Lowndes and Valdosta consolidate and then everybody will be bitching and moaning. 

Lol send Grayson again 😂 doubt they wanna end up 0-2 against us Jersey privates 

AED5E276-BAAA-469C-A805-438546033FD9.gif

• Haha 1

Fake News !!!

Fake News !!!

Fake News !!!

There ain't nothing in Moultrie Georgia.

Well...except for one of the best Diving Wells in the USA...and a pretty nice IPF...and Packer Park...and the $800 field at Mack Tharpe (which doesn't even have an escalator).  And uh, we do have one of the best High School Touchdown Clubs in the State of Georgia.

But other than those...

I don't blame 67Packer nor HawgGoneIt for this downfall.

I blame the GHSA.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Interesting that he was supposedly going to compare the two programs but just ended up talking about Colquitt. 

I like Perry. Cool little town, but, as the guy says, it doesn't present with the same level of pride on the surface. That damn Fusion Buffet they have there is just right after a fishing trip to Steinhatchee or Keaton Beach though. 

Idk what the deal is with the booster clubs or whatever that he mentioned. Do they not allow that in Florida? @Columbiafan @Nolebull813 That's some bullshit if they don't allow the community to pitch in and support the kids in ways like that.

22 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Interesting that he was supposedly going to compare the two programs but just ended up talking about Colquitt. 

I like Perry. Cool little town, but, as the guy says, it doesn't present with the same level of pride on the surface. That damn Fusion Buffet they have there is just right after a fishing trip to Steinhatchee or Keaton Beach though. 

Idk what the deal is with the booster clubs or whatever that he mentioned. Do they not allow that in Florida? @Columbiafan @Nolebull813 That's some bullshit if they don't allow the community to pitch in and support the kids in ways like that.

It's not booster clubs aren't allowed in Florida, it's that most booster clubs are unorganized and broke 

8 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Oh yeah... I almost forgot. 

Fake news! 

There ain't no Fusion Buffet in Moultrie. There ain't much in Moultrie at all. Just like Rufus said. 

Fake news. 

But there is a Margarita's in Moultrie...(Smile).

Or so I've been told....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

It’s the biggest difference between the two states by far. Money and resources. 

Georgia is being tutored by Ivy League professors, while Florida is being tutored by crack addicts. Imagine who is gonna have better test scores? Lol. 

I used to scratch my head about the worst teams coming to Georgia to play their powerhouses every single year. Every year you have these throw away teams coming and being sacrificial lambs for the Georgia elite. And the answer is money. Some teams can make a profit. 

Bayside was one of the worst teams in the state when they played Lowndes in back to back years. They got destroyed in both waste of games. But they were paid $25,000 for 2 ass whippings that paid for brand new equipment at Bayside. 

Florida is basically a bunch of prostitutes for the rich fat cats up in Georgia 😂

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s the biggest difference between the two states by far. Money and resources. 

Georgia is being tutored by Ivy League professors, while Florida is being tutored by crack addicts. Imagine who is gonna have better test scores? Lol. 

I used to scratch my head about the worst teams coming to Georgia to play their powerhouses every single year. Every year you have these throw away teams coming and being sacrificial lambs for the Georgia elite. And the answer is money. Some teams can make a profit. 

Bayside was one of the worst teams in the state when they played Lowndes in back to back years. They got destroyed in both waste of games. But they were paid $25,000 for 2 ass whippings that paid for brand new equipment at Bayside. 

Florida is basically a bunch of prostitutes for the rich fat cats up in Georgia 😂

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Prostitution should be legal in all 51 states.

Rufus>>

Rufus>>

8 minutes ago, 67packer said:

Sure will. I was over in Valdosta a year back to watch the 9's play and Nub was running the concession stand.  He was the guy that put the money in the bank.

Not really that much...somewhere between $300,000 - $350,000.

Most of that came from Legioncat....(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Haha 1