Fla Democrats defend DeSantis....

Mag44

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

100% accurate reporting attacked by crazed nursing home resident in Palm Beach County.

More at 10pm!

Don't deflect as your takeon the CBS will fall apart....It is already....Worry about your scumbag Gov in NY and Calf......That's evil...

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I'm a Florida resident, sir.

My Governor is corrupt enough as is.

Then you should know that he's not corrupt and this whole CBS thing was not only edidited, but I'd false...Your president is what corruption and the Democrats are all about....Forget about it.....

• Like 1

Just now, Mag44 said:

Then you should know that he's not corrupt and this whole CBS thing was not only edidited, but I'd false...Your president is what corruption and the Democrats are all about....Forget about it.....

I know he's corrupt precisely because I'm a Floridian who actually follows the news.

The report was true. Full stop. Nobody is denying the reporting.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

I know he's corrupt precisely because I'm a Floridian who actually follows the news.

Atti, please move to NY or Calf as those states would better serve your leftist views....The Democrat policies of appeasement and open borders, high taxes etc will and are destroying America....We are done and I wish you well as it's impossible for us to ever agree...

3 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Atti, please move to NY or Calf as those states would better serve your leftist views....The Democrat policies of appeasement and open borders, high taxes etc will and are destroying America....We are done and I wish you well as it's impossible for us to ever agree...

So, again, no refutation of the story.

Thanks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mag44 said:

Don't deflect as your takeon the CBS will fall apart....It is already....Worry about your scumbag Gov in NY and Calf......That's evil...

Maybe you should worry more about the child trafficking loser that’s under FBI investigation, Matt Gaetz.

You and nolebull love him...so you think a child trafficking asshole is good for the country?

He’s a bad guy and a criminal and so are you for supporting someone evil like Matt Gaetz.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Maybe you should worry more about the child trafficking loser that’s under FBI investigation, Matt Gaetz.

You and nolebull love him...so you think a child trafficking asshole is good for the country?

He’s a bad guy and a criminal and so are you for supporting someone evil like Matt Gaetz.

It's likely that if you think DeSantis is a great Governor that you also think that Gaetz isn't a sexual predator.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DownSouth said:

Guilty before the verdict is passed...Your the asshole...

4 hours ago, DownSouth said:

Where is the proven guilty ??? Your the asshole twice...Your Hitler, "hang Em first without proof"....Accusations in the Communist world of DSOUTH is guilty...Your a real scumbag....

4 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's likely that if you think DeSantis is a great Governor that you also think that Gaetz isn't a sexual predator.

Show us all the proof......not accusations....Your still a scumbag....🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀

7 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Another face-plant by Analinctus Finch...easily the most untrustworthy poster on this board. Like 60 Minutes, You can't trust anything he says. Mag 44 is clearly correct.

...In fact, if it weren't for two prominent Florida Democrats pushing back on the 60 Minutes invention, the story might have completely faded away. Jared Moskowitz, director of the Florida Division of Emergency Management, tweeted "@60Minutes I said this before and I'll say it again. @Publix was recommended by @FLSERT [Florida Division of Emergency Management] and @HealthyFla as the other pharmacies were not ready to start. Period! Full Stop! No one from the Governors office suggested Publix. It's just absolute malarkey."

Moskowitz was not interviewed in the 60 Minutes segment. Neither was Mayor Dave Kerner of Palm Beach County, another Democrat, who released a statement on Monday saying the 60 Minutes report was "intentionally false" and "60 Minutes should be ashamed." They should be. More importantly, it was only in the wake of Democratic backlash to CBS that CNN noted the nonsense segment at all.

So why is the liberal media so anxious to smear Ron DeSantis?

DeSantis has been a hero throughout the pandemic to people on the right. His stellar instincts have guided Florida to far better results than states like New York, New Jersey, and Michigan, and to approximately the same results as California, all of which favored strict lockdowns that had a destructive effect on their economy

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-media-tried-to-smear-ron-desantis-it-backfired-opinion/ar-BB1fmyBu?li=BBnb7Kz

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slotback Right said:

Another face-plant by Analinctus Finch...easily the most untrustworthy poster on this board. Like 60 Minutes, You can't trust anything he says. Mag 44 is clearly correct.

...In fact, if it weren't for two prominent Florida Democrats pushing back on the 60 Minutes invention, the story might have completely faded away. Jared Moskowitz, director of the Florida Division of Emergency Management, tweeted "@60Minutes I said this before and I'll say it again. @Publix was recommended by @FLSERT [Florida Division of Emergency Management] and @HealthyFla as the other pharmacies were not ready to start. Period! Full Stop! No one from the Governors office suggested Publix. It's just absolute malarkey."

Moskowitz was not interviewed in the 60 Minutes segment. Neither was Mayor Dave Kerner of Palm Beach County, another Democrat, who released a statement on Monday saying the 60 Minutes report was "intentionally false" and "60 Minutes should be ashamed." They should be. More importantly, it was only in the wake of Democratic backlash to CBS that CNN noted the nonsense segment at all.

DeSantis has been a hero throughout the pandemic to people on the right. His stellar instincts have guided Florida to far better results than states like New York, New Jersey, and Michigan, and to approximately the same results as California, all of which favored strict lockdowns that had a destructive effect on their economy

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-media-tried-to-smear-ron-desantis-it-backfired-opinion/ar-BB1fmyBu?li=BBnb7Kz

Thank you sir....Outstanding....💪💪💪💪💪

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Larger font so the Florida nursing home resident encamped on the psych floor can read it. 

bgw

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Naturally Andy spent all day corncobbing this, trying to defend the indefensible conduct by a "standard bearer" news program lol. 

It'll be pretty hilarious watching the melt if DeSantis becomes his POTUS lol. 

It's hilarious watching an incompetent clown have nothing to say to refute a factual report and just resort to his usual methods of laughing at (insert silly thing).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

I love the argument that obvious corruption can't be corruption because a Democrat said so.

Brilliant argument.

• Like 1