Need Help on health issues

jserralions

1 hour ago, jserralions said:

Gonna turn 30 soon is it true that your health really detorties when you get older? Enjoyed my 20s eating fried steak and hot cheetos and candy not facing the consequences. 

I know almost all of you are former football players, rugby, so you were jacked once. Is it true?

Never got the “detorties”.... but shit got crunchy past 50....

bgw

5 hours ago, jserralions said:

Gonna turn 30 soon is it true that your health really detorties when you get older? Enjoyed my 20s eating fried steak and hot cheetos and candy not facing the consequences. 

I know almost all of you are former football players, rugby, so you were jacked once. Is it true?

You can definitely tell the difference. My advice would be to stay in some form of shape. A daily walk for a few hours with some stretching. Getting a massage every now and then wont hurt. Working with a legit yoga instructor helps. If you like to get loaded on junk food make sure you find ways to burn all that you take it. Running and lifting. I also advise taking breaks from your favorites on a rotation. I go months without salt foods or fried food etc... Honestly the wait makes it taste so much better. Soda's are pretty easy to get out your diet with their being so many other choices. I drink mainly Gatorade and water.

Like they say with drinking and sex. Moderation is your friend.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Ga96 said:

I found myself getting gorged out on my favorite foods as i got older. When i was younger i could eat the same thing for a week straight. Now its 2 days at the most.

Slim pickens at the Black Panthers rally huh? I think all the money went to that BLM leader to buy a mansion in an all white neighborhood. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Slim pickens at the Black Panthers rally huh? I think all the money went to that BLM leader to buy a mansion in an all white neighborhood. 

The Black Marxist,who hates whites.....moves next to them....Not anywhere near, "her soul brothers", who would rob her blind....🙀🙀🙃🙃🙃😉😉😉

3 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

So true..Getting older is not easy, but stay lean..."Thin is in, fatsos are out"

I learned that about age 40, maintained ever since (actually I knew it, but stayed rigorous about my health after age 40).  Wish I had done so 10 years earlier.

• Like 2

Find an activity that you like and can do year round that brings your heart rate up. Eat foods you like but if it's the unhealthy kind eat less and less. I love meat and taters but eat less now. Your taste buds will change so try healthy stuff like a baked tomato with Parmesan on top as a snack. Fruit juices instead of soda etc...

Stretch, and stretch more... 30 minute walks if you have bad knees or ankles in good shoes.

I weigh 180 and am 6'1". I eat soup and salads at night and 3 or 4 times a day I eat very light... any thing I want, but again, not a lot. I surf, ride bikes and kayak on top of my 30 minute walk. I do upper body, lower body and mid body. It works for me. I'm 5 pounds heavier than when I was in the best shape of my life. I still coach and run some in practice with the boys. I will be 70 next year and the Doc says to keep doing what I'm doing. Ask me again in 10 years... lol

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Find an activity that you like and can do year round that brings your heart rate up. Eat foods you like but if it's the unhealthy kind eat less and less. I love meat and taters but eat less now. Your taste buds will change so try healthy stuff like a baked tomato with Parmesan on top as a snack. Fruit juices instead of soda etc...

Stretch, and stretch more... 30 minute walks if you have bad knees or ankles in good shoes.

I weigh 180 and am 6'1". I eat soup and salads at night and 3 or 4 times a day I eat very light... any thing I want, but again, not a lot. I surf, ride bikes and kayak on top of my 30 minute walk. I do upper body, lower body and mid body. It works for me. I'm 5 pounds heavier than when I was in the best shape of my life. I still coach and run some in practice with the boys. I will be 70 next year and the Doc says to keep doing what I'm doing. Ask me again in 10 years... lol

Cat, very good.....I'am 5'9" and weight 157 for forty years....Your in better shape than me, but we got it going...💪💪💪