If I was Nub and Propst I would be in fear of my safety and move out of the state of Georgia.

HooverOutlaw

6 minutes ago, Fred said:

Guess it is a good thing you aren't and they haven't.  Then what ever would you have to complain about regarding Georgia football?

The only teams in Georgia I complain about is your dirty Grayson  bunch and the awful GHSA. If they move it does change the fact the GHSA is a terrible organization run by idiots and Grayson is dirty and a corrupt program. 

The main problem is the GHSA allows Grayson to keep recruiting.

17 years ago when Hoover had issues the ASHAA stepped in and slapped us down and we have been clean every since because of a kid being ruled ineligible because of moving in with his dad .  But Hoover never had this cloud of recruiting like Grayson does. Their are reports by the ajc on Grayson recruiting you will not find any articles on Hoover recruiting.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

The only teams in Georgia I complain about is your dirty Grayson  bunch and the awful GHSA. If they move it does change the fact the GHSA is a terrible organization run by idiots and Grayson is dirty and a corrupt program. 

The main problem is the GHSA allows Grayson to keep recruiting.

17 years ago when Hoover had issues the ASHAA stepped in and slapped us down and we have been clean every since because of a kid being ruled ineligible because of moving in with his dad .  But Hoover never had this cloud of recruiting like Grayson does. Their are reports by the ajc on Grayson recruiting you will not find any articles on Hoover recruiting.

So lets look at this.  A thread about Valdosta is turned into a your hatred for Grayson.  It must really be sad for a grown man to so consumed by kids playing a game that 90% of your posts are about a state you don't live in and aren't affected by and a team that has surpassed your favorite.  Most of us are clearly on here to have fun and chew the fat so to speak.  It sure seems like you and a couple of others are consumed and driven by your obsessions.  You start more negative threads about GHSA and Grayson that you ever start about Alabama football and Hoover.  Why is that?  What is your obsession?  Yet at the same time, until the past month or so, you have blindly defended Rush Propst and all he did at Hoover, Colquitt, and Valdosta.  That is a double standard displayed for all to see.

You need to seek help for that man.

16 minutes ago, Fred said:

So lets look at this.  A thread about Valdosta is turned into a your hatred for Grayson.  It must really be sad for a grown man to so consumed by kids playing a game that 90% of your posts are about a state you don't live in and aren't affected by and a team that has surpassed your favorite.  Most of us are clearly on here to have fun and chew the fat so to speak.  It sure seems like you and a couple of others are consumed and driven by your obsessions.  You start more negative threads about GHSA and Grayson that you ever start about Alabama football and Hoover.  Why is that?  What is your obsession?  Yet at the same time, until the past month or so, you have blindly defended Rush Propst and all he did at Hoover, Colquitt, and Valdosta.  That is a double standard displayed for all to see.

You need to seek help for that man.

Hey I was wrong defending Propst I admit this. I never defended anything he did at Valdosta. I believe in 2nd chances.  Hey file charges on me for defending a former friend.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Hey I was wrong defending Propst I admit this. I never defended anything he did at Valdosta. I believe in 2nd chances.  Hey file charges on me for defending a former friend.

Don't be surprised if the cats send the ghsa their fine in pennies. That's what i would do.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Don't be surprised if the cats send the ghsa their fine in pennies. That's what i would do.

So forever you’ve cried like a scorned schoolgirl about metro recruiting yet when cheatersville (valdosta version, not low-ends) recruited you didn’t have a damn thing to say?!? The incestual bullshit you bring here is a hoot! 

Can’t wait for this years excuses for lowends to not win it all, yet again. 

18 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Well damn, add me to the disappointed list....

I came a full circle, hating on the man then went full blown “he’s a coach looking out for the kids, back the eff off” to last rites. 

Go figure, it’s the human element I reckon. Or just me. 

bgw

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I came a full circle, hating on the man then went full blown “he’s a coach looking out for the kids, back the eff off” to last rites. 

bgw

Human element. I was ok with him because i knew all the good he did in packtown. No matter how much they play ignorant and wan't to forget. Them piglets were getting roasted year in and year out by everyone else in the region.

Before propst got their all moultrie was known for was the Ag expo, a damn chicken plant, and losing to Valdosta and Lowndes every year.

Those who had the nerve to say he stole from store owners are full of it. Go down any street near a big time sports and look at all the businesses that make money off the traffic. They can go ask those stores in Athens when the last time a player or ciach has paid for anything. Same with Tuscaloosa Tallahassee etc...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

25 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

The one consistent thing with Valdosta’s coach is he is looking out for his ownself, his wants, his needs and desires. If somebody is helped in the process, good for them, they got lucky.

Time and time again he has shown everybody who he is and nobody wants to believe it. They give him another chance because he can build a football program. 

He cheated and valdosta. He cheated at cc. He cheated at hoover. He admitted all of this. As Dennis Green (RIP) said.......

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Those who had the nerve to say he stole from store owners are full of it. Go down any street near a big time sports and look at all the businesses that make money off the traffic. They can go ask those stores in Athens when the last time a player or ciach has paid for anything. Same with Tuscaloosa Tallahassee etc...

This is so ridiculously ignorant it’s almost unbelievable. Then I read who posted it. Acting as if a dozen wrongs make a right is just dumb.

Do you have kids? Would you be good with your kids stealing because five of his friends did? Would you advocate for your child and blame everybody else or act as if your’n was good because, by golly, his friends were stealing too?!?

Every time I think you can’t say something more ridiculous you show me how little I know in regards to how you think. 

Or don’t think. 

So Fred, what are your thoughts on the Rams winning their second consecutive championship with a player that should have been ineligible?

You fellas have the best luck of any team in GA. Must be a relief to know that you only have to fool the GHSA for 5 months, win a trophy, claim ignorance, then rinse and repeat.

• Like 1

I'll say this about the bullshit spiel on businesses being stolen from or whatever. 

First off, it really can't be quantified how much of an economic impact the football program has/had on Moultrie or individual businesses that may or may not have been left owed money by CRP. 

No businesses that I know of entered into a contract with him saying thanks a million big guy for all the extra money Ga96 thinks we make so just carry on, you don't owe us for our services. That's fucking stupid. Lol. 

Rush got paid a fair wage for what he did. The businesses he patronized deserve their fair wage for services rendered as well. 

Period. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

So Fred, what are your thoughts on the Rams winning their second consecutive championship with a player that should have been ineligible?

You fellas have the best luck of any team in GA. Must be a relief to know that you only have to fool the GHSA for 5 months, win a trophy, claim ignorance, then rinse and repeat.

I don't know.  How does it feel to have the coach you advocated so strongly for so long admit he was cheating while he ran your program (his words, not mine)?  In our case, we acted in good faith and while the Garcia question is still to be resolved (I think in our favor because I know the circumstance of how he came to us but who really knows what the GHSA will do in this case) the other case was clear cut in our favor even though you won't admit it.  If you don't think the GHSA watches everything we do then you aren't as smart as I've given you credit for in the past.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'll say this about the bullshit spiel on businesses being stolen from or whatever. 

First off, it really can't be quantified how much of an economic impact the football program has/had on Moultrie or individual businesses that may or may not have been left owed money by CRP. 

No businesses that I know of entered into a contract with him saying thanks a million big guy for all the extra money Ga96 thinks we make so just carry on, you don't owe us for our services. That's fucking stupid. Lol. 

Rush got paid a fair wage for what he did. The businesses he patronized deserve their fair wage for services rendered as well. 

Period. 

Don’t tell tweedle dum that. Apparently lowends kids and coaches stroll around that little hamlet taking whatever they want because they’re playaz dammit! 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Human element. I was ok with him because i knew all the good he did in packtown. No matter how much they play ignorant and wan't to forget. Them piglets were getting roasted year in and year out by everyone else in the region.

Before propst got their all moultrie was known for was the Ag expo, a damn chicken plant, and losing to Valdosta and Lowndes every year.

The way I see it based on the body of work by Propst is this. 2/3 bad, 1/3 good out of 3 schools. 

Yeah, the businesses benefited but that doesn’t mean we go into their pocket. 

bgw

8 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Don’t tell tweedle dum that. Apparently lowends kids and coaches stroll around that little hamlet taking whatever they want because they’re playaz dammit! 

Or those Tigers getting poosay on demand cuz dey playas, huh? By force no less. 

I recognize the lover’s spat here with y’all and 96. 

Carry on. 😆😆😆

bgw

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Or those Tigers getting poosay on demand cuz dey playas, huh? By force no less. 

I recognize the lover’s spat here with y’all and 96. 

Carry on. 😆😆😆

bgw

Bruh. Ima let this one slide because it’s Ramadan. 

After your celebration I’m going to take you out for some halal chicken and bean pies. I gotta spot on buford hwy.

A salaam alachem

abaq aman 

(apologies for misspelled words, my Arabic is rusty 😂)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

The way I see it based on the body of work by Propst is this. 2/3 bad, 1/3 good out of 3 schools. 

Yeah, the businesses benefited but that doesn’t mean we go into their pocket. 

bgw

Yes i know but it wasn't going into their pocket. He was sending kids who needed clothes and food to get stuff. I get what you are saying and i understand but i know a lot of people have broke the law for the greater good of the kids. A lot of people still do. Im also going off the belief that those owners were ok with it. He was there 10years and they didn't say anything until they wanted him gone. Same with the recruiting. They were ok with it until they started losing championships. Just my opinion i believe rush threw those championship games on purpose just to get back at some in moultrie. I remember the days when the packers were just a team on the schedule. They got fed up with that. Ill say he is about 40% good 50% bad and 10% blowing smoke. I just like the ignorance or just pure stupidity with the judgements from those idiots who voted for trumpy the clown🤡. They talk bad about propst being a figure to men but they voted for a racist pos that was caught on tape saying all kinds of bs not to mention the things he actually did. Its the hypocrisy for me.

• Like 1