Has the State of Alabama ever won a MNC in High School Football?

RedZone

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Answer the question. Did they or didn’t they?

Yeah, 3 other teams beat Evangel that year too including USA Today Top 25 Hahnville, La....

Keep blowing DLS though...

You are such an easy mark. I know you have no control over that and are only playing with the cards God dealt you. 

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Yeah, 3 other teams beat Evangel that year too including USA Today Top 25 Hahnville, La....

Keep blowing DLS though...

You are such an easy mark. I know you have no control over that and are only playing with the cards God dealt you. 

Come to think of it that Evangel win might just be the greatest win in DLS  OOS history. Well done!

Would have liked to seen 5* QB John David Booty play in that game like it was suppose to have been, but he was already enrolled at USC.

Way it works sometimes...

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

Foreal? What year?

Never year.....

https://www.ghsa.net/ghsa-football-champions

He does this ALL the time.....Gainesville has one state championship it was in 2012.  You have to win State or be the best team in your state to win a MNC. 

"A 49-13 victory was the first state football championship in the school’s 107-year history."

22 hours ago, RedZone said:

Over 10....

Valdosta and Warner Robins have 8 combined......

Even with one team who lives in an orange jungle, who went 46-0 with NO natty! The state still has three more in Thomasville, Lagrange, and Colquitt, who touched all the bases as well! HECK FIRE, even Buford and Grayson claim one for their very own too! But Buford's was just the lil school natty, so I'm not sure it counts! No doubt as worthy as the self appointed natty at Grayson.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

LaGrange with 1 and Thomasville with 1 as well. 

Lagrange beat Colquitt 17-16 on a last second forty yard FG in the finals! And Thomasville beat Moultrie 14-9 after they stopped future Super Bowl Champion Virgil Seay at the one foot line, on a goal line stand! Thomasville was actually the third best team in the REGION, but the pollsters gave them the title because they was robbed in 1973, with a much better team!

18 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

This thread was doomed from the start....

Hey Stinger, I've missed you my good lad. I saw that post that you were going for a J O B in Erie! And I wish I coulda, shoulda, woulda told you that pre pandemic, that Erie was an economic train wreck! All you had to do is watch a lil TV for the 411! It was called 'Undercover Billionaire'! And he went to Erie to start a business for some of the locals, and it FLOPPED!

Just now, Old Rabid One said:

Hey Stinger, I've missed you my good lad. I saw that post that you were going for a J O B in Erie! And I wish I coulda, shoulda, woulda told you that pre pandemic, that Erie was an economic train wreck! All you had to do is watch a lil TV for the 411! It was called 'Undercover Billionaire'! And he went to Erie to start a business for some of the locals, and it FLOPPED!

Well I'm in Jacksonville now the more realistic option... 

34 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Which year was that: 2012, 2013 or 2014?

I would say 2013.  The only team that really threatened them was Desoto.

2012 team was the one that lost to Coppell during the regular season.  But they had a solid D also.

2014 was the team Murray had to save a bunch of times because the better teams scored on them in bunches.

• Like 1