College Football Schedules

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ohio State @ Minnesota being on a Thursday Night this year though.... 

Colle football should be played on Saturdays! I hate it when there are college games mid-week, or even worse on Fridays which should be high school only. 

This is nothing more than a money grab and the schools/conferences are bending over to appease the TV networks and get their money.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Colle football should be played on Saturdays! I hate it when there are college games mid-week, or even worse on Fridays which should be high school only. 

This is nothing more than a money grab and the schools/conferences are bending over to appease the TV networks and get their money.

How does this schedule affect teams in Cali? Aren't Flag Football League games played on Sunday morning?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I know it's still too early to be calling champs and all that but there's some interesting matchups and schedules out there.... 

I'm a bit thrown off by 

Ohio State @ Minnesota being on a Thursday Night this year though.... 

I like the Thursday night games when the matchup isn't good. Just get it out the way and move on to the next week.

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

That's crazy you would post this after the season your tigas had.

We won a title 16 months ago. Miami hasn’t been relevant for 15+ years. 

What are you gonna tell dubose about you telling everybody lowends coaches are on #elite229recruiters are on staff? GHSA isn’t gonna look kindly upon that. 

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Unless your names Bama... 

You can schedule softly not even win you division or conference championship  and still get into the playoffs... 

Both times Alabama was the best team and won the title. It just shows most times 2 of the best teams are in the SEC.  I saw an article since 2009 Alabama overall is #1 in SOS because of always playing in the playoffs so that soft schedule stuff is wrong. This past year Alabama beat final ranking 2,4,5,7 nobody touches that.

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Both times Alabama was the best team and won the title. It shows most times 2 of the best teams are in the SEC.  I saw a since 2009 Alabama overall is #1 in SOS because of always playing in the playoffs so that soft schedule is wrong. This past year Alabama beat final ranking 2,4,5,7 nobody touches that

Lol

17 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

LSU was better, just severely outcoached. It happened a lot in the miles era. Then the Pat Pete pick game. It happens. 

Bama is a better program today, however the saban era is closer to the end than the beginning. Then the recycle button will be hit and gumpaloosa will go back to the shula days. 

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

LSU was better, just severely outcoached. It happened a lot in the miles era. Then the Pat Pete pick game. It happens. 

Bama is a better program today, however the saban era is closer to the end than the beginning. Then the recycle button will be hit and gumpaloosa will go back to the shula days. 

I think it will be more like the Stallings era.