Could Lee Co. be testing the waters?

Old Rabid One

I recently saw where Lee was again, going to schedule Colquitt for it's Fall scrimmage. Could it be, merely to play a quality opponent in preseason? Or could there be a more sinister plot to test the waters for the real thing in the future. I know that under Coach Propst, it wasn't a purdy picture. But when they took themselves off the Packer schedule, they instantly became RELEVANT!

13 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

I recently saw where Lee was again, going to schedule Colquitt for it's Fall scrimmage. Could it be, merely to play a quality opponent in preseason? Or could there be a more sinister plot to test the waters for the real thing in the future. I know that under Coach Propst, it wasn't a purdy picture. But when they took themselves off the Packer schedule, they instantly became RELEVANT!

Its to prepare for Lowndes. We go there this year.

13 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

Who?  

Is that team That was like #1 in south and like SFA took them to the woodshed 

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Lee has won titles recently in their classification. Lowends couldn’t hit double digits in their last title tilt and would’ve been blanked had Marietta not gifted them 9 points.......

If Lowndes had a do over for that game they'd stomp a mudhole in Marietta. A MUDHOLE! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If Lowndes had a do over for that game they'd stomp a mudhole in Marietta. A MUDHOLE! 

Marietta LUUUUUUUVS playing lowends as an underdog. Remember when they were the #1 seed at home and got slapped up? 

I know you remember the title game. 

good times 

(wink)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Lee has won titles recently in their classification. Lowends couldn’t hit double digits in their last title tilt and would’ve been blanked had Marietta not gifted them 9 points.......

But the best team in Washington state history, managed two scores against Mayretter! If they had only had a DEEEEEE!