This Forum Looks Very Sick And Is Probably Dying...

RedZone

4 hours ago, badrouter said:

The product the board is built to discuss isn't very good right now. There's too much talent monopolizing by too few schools. And there's too much transferring of players (and coaches). Exactly how excited should adults get upon finding out that some kids on their favorite high school team were at a camp or a park and convinced a nearby school's top handful of players to transfer over? Because that's all most of this actually amounts to. 

So, we end up with a landscape where 99.9% of schools can't even begin to compete with the top few teams. And it's often not because the teams on top have done more to develop their players, they've just collected most of the local talent. So, no one really cares. It's hard for me to quit because it's been part of my life for 35 years (I remember being a kid and listening to the 1986 state championship game on the radio as my parents drove us around looking at Christmas lights lol). And my team's games are usually able to be watched live right at the time I tend to arrive home from work on Fridays. But, really, there's no great reason to keep paying much attention, or posting on boards like this.

I think you're just projecting your feelings on the board at large.

The board sucks because the combination of the COVID season and the infestation of Georgia posters. Most of the people worth reading no longer post here and instead we get bickering between different groups of hillbillies.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The board sucks because the combination of the COVID season and the infestation of Georgia posters. Most of the people worth reading no longer post here and instead we get bickering between different groups of hillbillies.

I confess I don't even bother to open a majority of threads 😂

On 5/13/2021 at 3:49 PM, Atticus Finch said:

Of course it has nothing to do with a poster that always complains about everyone else, is convinced he is God's gift to HS football, has multiple logins or at least changes the login name regularly, takes 5 or more posts to respond to one comment, etc, etc, etc.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Fred said:

Of course it has nothing to do with a poster that always complains about everyone else, is convinced he is God's gift to HS football, has multiple logins or at least changes the login name regularly, takes 5 or more posts to respond to one comment, etc, etc, etc.

Why is it when I say the same thing About that clown I'm the bad guy? 

57 minutes ago, Fred said:

You'll have to excuse me for being interesting enough that I receive some of the most views and/or attention by far.

I can assure you that people haven't left because my input is boring or uninteresting.