What's up in Georgia....

Mag44

10 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

They lie and act as if hitler us the worst man in history but leopold did 2× as much as hitler and they damn sure don't teach that in school.

I will say that only you, .....came back with something other than the total dodge of the post...

54 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

The valid points to which I aspire were made above by Nolebull.....Now, "go get your shine box"....

So you can't come up with your own?  You need to have someone else tell you what to think?  What more can I expect from the low information type. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

There is no system today or in the last half century that is more beneficial for whites, or more discriminatory towards blacks. 

Trying to teach children to hate the country and hate white people, for what a few did 150 years ago is counterproductive. This race baiting and everything being taught that black people are inherently victims is poison. 

But that’s the Democratic Party for you. Conditioned to keep minorities dependent on them in exchange for blind loyalty. 

Jack Posobiec with known ties to hate groups says “hold my beer”.

You're late to the party every time. 

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

There is no system today or in the last half century that is more beneficial for whites, or more discriminatory towards blacks. 

Trying to teach children to hate the country and hate white people, for what a few did 150 years ago is counterproductive. This race baiting and everything being taught that black people are inherently victims is poison. 

But that’s the Democratic Party for you. Conditioned to keep minorities dependent on them in exchange for blind loyalty. 

I'll take the War on "Drugs" for $1000

• Thanks 1