What's up in Georgia....

Mag44

36 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I don't care.

I don't live in Cherokee County, GA.

The fact that Fox News published this story is what's wrong with national media.

Maybe you should stick with CNN for 💩 you then.

Front page, top story of Business News and buzz section ....

McDonald's BTS deal is here, and it's more than we expected

CNN Digital Expansion 2016 Jordan Valinsky

By Jordan Valinsky, CNN Business

210526112359-bts-mcdonalds-meal-small-16

New York (CNN Business)Fans eager for the "BTS Meal" at McDonald's will be excited to hear that collaboration goes beyond nuggets.

McDonald's is dropping a limited-edition merchandise line Wednesday that is inspired by group's purple colors and fast food chain's logo. The collection is a "perfect representation of an iconic partnership between two fan-favorite brands," the fast food chain announced. The merch includes hoodies, t-shirts, bathrobes, socks and sandals.
McDonald's is partnering with BTS for new merchandise.

The collection goes on sale at 7 pm ET Wednesday on Weverse, a fan-community app created by BTS' record label.
The "BTS Meal" goes on sale Wednesday in the United States after being announced in April. The meal includes a 10-piece Chicken McNuggets, medium fries and Coke as well as the US debut of two new dipping sauces — sweet chili and Cajun flavors — inspired by McDonald's South Korea recipes. The meal is first celebrity collaboration to go on sale globally.

-------------

More your speed... 👍

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mag44 said:

Do you agree with the teacher ???

I'm not Finchie...but I don't know that I've ever agreed with a teacher !!!   They've ALL been against me.  Every damn one of them.  I'm for paying them minimum wage and for making them pay their own way into sporting events.

Babysitters Unite !!!!!

Rufus>>

There is no system today or in the last half century that is more beneficial for whites, or more discriminatory towards blacks. 

Trying to teach children to hate the country and hate white people, for what a few did 150 years ago is counterproductive. This race baiting and everything being taught that black people are inherently victims is poison. 

But that’s the Democratic Party for you. Conditioned to keep minorities dependent on them in exchange for blind loyalty. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Maybe you should stick with CNN for 💩 you then.

Front page, top story of Business News and buzz section ....

McDonald's BTS deal is here, and it's more than we expected

CNN Digital Expansion 2016 Jordan Valinsky

By Jordan Valinsky, CNN Business

210526112359-bts-mcdonalds-meal-small-16

New York (CNN Business)Fans eager for the "BTS Meal" at McDonald's will be excited to hear that collaboration goes beyond nuggets.

McDonald's is dropping a limited-edition merchandise line Wednesday that is inspired by group's purple colors and fast food chain's logo. The collection is a "perfect representation of an iconic partnership between two fan-favorite brands," the fast food chain announced. The merch includes hoodies, t-shirts, bathrobes, socks and sandals.

The collection goes on sale at 7 pm ET Wednesday on Weverse, a fan-community app created by BTS' record label.
The "BTS Meal" goes on sale Wednesday in the United States after being announced in April. The meal includes a 10-piece Chicken McNuggets, medium fries and Coke as well as the US debut of two new dipping sauces — sweet chili and Cajun flavors — inspired by McDonald's South Korea recipes. The meal is first celebrity collaboration to go on sale globally.

-------------

More your speed... 👍

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

Might be his limit...When you dodge, duck, deflect or blame a network for for not answering, your a coward, or worse agree with a horrible Marxist agenda...At worst, defend your position, don't run...IMO Attica is a Marxist....Now, Attica, "go get your shine box"...

29 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I'm not Finchie...but I don't know that I've ever agreed with a teacher !!!   They've ALL been against me.  Every damn one of them.  I'm for paying them minimum wage and for making them pay their own way into sporting events.

Babysitters Unite !!!!!

Rufus>>

Read the subject matter.....

42 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

There is no system today or in the last half century that is more beneficial for whites, or more discriminatory towards blacks. 

Trying to teach children to hate the country and hate white people, for what a few did 150 years ago is counterproductive. This race baiting and everything being taught that black people are inherently victims is poison. 

But that’s the Democratic Party for you. Conditioned to keep minorities dependent on them in exchange for blind loyalty. 

Your last paragraph, I watched it start, big time, in 1963-64 ..."The Great Society" by LBJ, who said, "well have theses n...... voting for the next ...........

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

What's your take on it coward?  Since you did not speak for or against the teacher with valid points, that makes you a coward according to your own definition. 

I agree with her and she's correct...Your a Marxist....

6 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Of course her and fox would have a problem with teaching kids the truth.

Read what critical race theory really is,what's its roots are based and from what ideology it stems from...Booker T Washington, an educator would not be happy when those of color or Anybody, who  aspire to it....

14 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Cherokee county is one of the most racist counties in Ga and that's a hard to get the title of.

How do you mean racist ??? They study, have higher test scores, far less crime, less welfare, low unemployment, better schools and like that...How exactly is that county racist...Give us ALL, examples...

Edited by Mag44

Before you go off on a crazy political rant this isn't a political subject. Since the beginning of the school structure there have been lies taught to kids usually whitewashing. As long as kids get taught the truth i don't care what's being taught. Hell I thought christopher columbus was a great man until I got to college because the schools education was and is teaching lies.

8 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Before you go off on a crazy political rant this isn't a political subject. Since the beginning of the school structure there have been lies taught to kids usually whitewashing. As long as kids get taught the truth i don't care what's being taught. Hell I thought christopher columbus was a great man until I got to college because the schools education was and is teaching lies.

5 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

They lie and act as if hitler us the worst man in history but leopold did 2× as much as hitler and they damn sure don't teach that in school.

Muhammad was also evil..Hitler, not only killed Jews and Catholics, he HATED BLACKS....Had he prevailed, Blacks would be he far more danger...Did they teach you that the founder of Planned Parenthood wanted to vacate Blacks from Society....Now, please, tell  us exactly how is Cheerokee county racist..