Dean Fabrizio, the luckiest dude in Georgia?

Old Rabid One

I just finished listening to his weekly interview with Phil Jones! And he was talking about his veteran ball club having only a few key holes to fill. But his real concern was, to find a replacement for Chauncey Magwood at QB1, who is now plying his wares in Blue Grass Country! And that ALL he had was two rising sophomores, with NO varsity experience to fill the void! POOOOOR BAAAAYBEEE! He neglected to mention that Fitzgerald's starting dual threat QB1, just happened to transfer to Leesburg, a few weeks ago! How conVEEEEENIENT! Looks as though ole Dean has taken a page outta the STASH'S playbook, of creative playa acquisitions! But come August 12th, this Fritzgerald transfer is gonna wish he was back in Ben Hill county!

7 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

I just finished listening to his weekly interview with Phil Jones! And he was talking about his veteran ball club having only a few key holes to fill. But his real concern was, to find a replacement for Chauncey Magwood at QB1, who is now plying his wares in Blue Grass Country! And that ALL he had was two rising sophomores, with NO varsity experience to fill the void! POOOOOR BAAAAYBEEE! He neglected to mention that Fitzgerald's starting dual threat QB1, just happened to transfer to Leesburg, a few weeks ago! How conVEEEEENIENT! Looks as though ole Dean has taken a page outta the STASH'S playbook, of creative playa acquisitions! But come August 12th, this Fritzgerald transfer is gonna wish he was back in Ben Hill county!

I feel like Georgia football is only Recruiting poaching and transferring, pretty much sums up Georgia ball

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I feel like Georgia football is only Recruiting poaching and transferring, pretty much sums up Georgia ball

Its only certain schools. Lee county is the main suspect in south Georgia. In north Georgia its like the wild west.

We don't agree with it at all in south ga. We prefer home grown the way its supposed to be.

14 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Shut the hell up beeeeoootch! You got a really big mouf, for someone who lives in a state the size of Georgia, but has had only FIVE real football teams for the past decade! CORRECTION, FOUR!🤣😂

13 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

REMINDER: Lee County's home games vs Lowndes and Northside Warner Robbins will be aired globally on the PGL/FloSports HSFB Channel. 

Well, FAIR WARNING! LOWNDES, member of the greatest region in the UNIVERSE, will kick the SHIT out of um, aGAIN! The funniest line I heard all last season was! "WE got better", after Lowndes stomped that Leesburg ass!

13 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Its only certain schools. Lee county is the main suspect in south Georgia. In north Georgia its like the wild west.

We don't agree with it at all in south ga. We prefer home grown the way its supposed to be.

Now SEE, that's what so frustrating about the bullshit mindset in SOCAL, Maryland, and NEW Joursey! Neither has ANY concept of homegrown! They actually believe that they play a superior brand of football, to Georgia! Cali has been open enrollment for many decades! Probably because they KNOW that they ain't shit without transfers!

11 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Guy talk all shit about other schools transfers, ever think that maybe your schools record on and off the field  is maybe the reason no one wants to transfer to Lowndes 

WELL, virtually NOBODY of significance transferred to Colquitt during the past decade! And during that time, the Colquitt County Public School Packers were the winningest team in the states highest classification!

9 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

Now SEE, that's what so frustrating about the bullshit mindset in SOCAL, Maryland, and NEW Joursey! Neither has ANY concept of homegrown! They actually believe that they play a superior brand of football, to Georgia! Cali has been open enrollment for many decades! Probably because they KNOW that they ain't shit without transfers!

Another horrible take that isn’t true. Where is open enrollment? You’re struggling. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Another horrible take that isn’t true. Where is open enrollment? Buford Ga? You’re struggling. 

If you had been following my diatribe for a decade now! You'd KNOW that I am undoubtedly Buford's MAIN detractor! What they are able to do, while playing in the sub bush leagues, is criminal! They have run their big fat mouths for decades, while abusing teams who draw from populations of 20,000 or less! Yet THEY garner talent from four metro counties, on the plus side of 2,000,000 population! And all those transfers have to do to qualify for enrollment is, pony up a thousand or so funny money dollars, as tuition. Yet HERE we wait for their admission into the BIG BOY LEAGUE of Georgia 7A!

14 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

HEY NUMBNUTS! When I was stationed temporarily in SOCAL in 1969! Kids from LAKEWOOD were attending WILSON in Long Beach!

The entire city of Lakewood is in Long Beach unified school district. There are kids that live in Lakewood that are closer to schools in Long Beach than they are to the ones in Lakewood. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

If you had been following my diatribe for a decade now! You'd KNOW that I am undoubtedly Buford's MAIN detractor! What they are able to do, while playing in the sub bush leagues, is criminal! They have run their big fat mouths for decades, while abusing teams who draw from populations of 20,000 or less! Yet THEY garner talent from four metro counties, on the plus side of 2,000,000 population! And all those transfers have to do to qualify for enrollment is, pony up a thousand or so funny money dollars, as tuition. Yet HERE we wait for their admission into the BIG BOY LEAGUE of Georgia 7A!

It is shocking that they aren’t in the big boy division. Good take rab. 

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

The entire city of Lakewood is in Long Beach unified school district. There are kids that live in Lakewood that are closer to schools in Long Beach than they are to the ones in Lakewood. 

When I was stationed in Long Beach, they had a population of 1,000,000, just in Long Beach proper! Semantics ain't gonna cut it surfer boy!

By the BY, how's the beach ambience in SOCAL? I'll bet the taste in the Pacific is right up your alley, what with the human waste from Tijuana flowing North and all!

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

Shouldn't you and your hair lipped boy STASH, be on the recruiting trail? Don't forget your mask!

Aaaaaaaannndd right back to being a bitch. You can’t help yourself. Nobody out here is still wearing masks. Your ridiculous stereotyping just makes you look like an idiot. 👍 Can’t expect much from the ol’ inbred! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Old Rabid One said:

When I was stationed in Long Beach, they had a population of 1,000,000, just in Long Beach proper! Semantics ain't gonna cut it surfer boy!

By the BY, how's the beach ambience in SOCAL? I'll bet the taste in the Pacific is right up your alley, what with the human waste from Tijuana flowing North and all!

Gorgeous. Newport Beach two days ago. How’s your shithole in Georgia? 

3E81AEB4-8E5E-45D4-8BCF-273FFA8AF4C1.jpeg

• Haha 2