Start spreading the news ....

Bormio

18 hours ago, Bormio said:

The Yankees really suck

Great news. Got swept by a half ass redsox roster. yankees pushed 2 redsox into the lead for the all star game.

The yankess are so used to cheating and buying championships they can't comprehend why they aren't winning with that huge payroll. 2 of the biggest players in the mlb stay hurt and when they aren't hurt they are strikeout kings. Wait until mlb cracks down on pitchers cheating with tar Cole will be in the dumpster.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Great news. Got swept by a half ass redsox roster. yankees pushed 2 redsox into the lead for the all star game.

They yankess are so used to cheating and buying championships they can't comprehend why they aren't winning with that huge payroll. 2 of the biggest players in the mlb stay hurt and when they aren't hurt they are strikeout kings. Wait until mlb cracks down on pitchers cheating with tar Cole will be in the dumpster.

To top it off, New York fans never seem to want to remember their own cheating scandals.

Especially Yankee fans.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ga96 said:

They yankess are so used to cheating and buying championships they can't comprehend why they aren't winning with that huge payroll. 2 of the biggest players in the mlb stay hurt and when they aren't hurt they are strikeout kings. Wait until mlb cracks down on pitchers cheating with tar Cole will be in the dumpster.

Charles OFinley started it with 5 million for Catfish Hunter...

11 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Yooo needle dick doesn’t ur team have a fucking mountain ⛰ in the centerfield 

let’s not forget the team and faucilities was run by Enron 😂 

7 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Yankee's never started the big money business..Gene Autry also spent millions before Steinbrenner entered into spending money...Yankee haters many times don't know the facts...I used to like them, but no more...All of baseball has soured and is filled with cheaters and over paid mediocre ballers...When Hal Steinbrenner took I started to vacate baseball..But, know facts before you run your mouth GA 96...  Yankees from 1920- 2000.... Best there ever was or will be...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Charles OFinley started it with 5 million for Catfish Hunter...

Isn't Finley known more for NOT paying his players, trying to sell off Rudi, Hunter and Bando?  Hunter went to arbitration because Finley was cheap and breached the contract and then was was declared a free agent.  The next year he signed the big contract with Steinbrenner and the Yanks, but it was for more like $3 million for 5 years, not $5 million.

3 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Isn't Finley known more for NOT paying his players, trying to sell off Rudi, Hunter and Bando?  Hunter went to arbitration because Finley was cheap and breached the contract and then was was declared a free agent.  The next year he signed the big contract with Steinbrenner and the Yanks, but it was for more like $3 million for 5 years, not $5 million.

Gene Autry, OFinley and the Chicago started the big money, not the Yankees....That was my point...However, you point about 3million may be correct...

6 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Gene Autry, OFinley and the Chicago started the big money, not the Yankees....That was my point...However, you point about 3million may be correct...

I'll disagree with you on this.  Finley was a cheap skate, plain and simple. Who did the Angels or White Sox spend big money on prior to 1976?  Hunter was known as the first big money free agent and he was quickly followed by Reggie Jackson, also to the Yankees.

Nolan Ryan became the first player to make over a million a year, but that was with the Astros, not the Angels. 

And just to make my point clear, I am talking about spending big money on free agency, not on paying and retaining your own stars.

26 minutes ago, Rippers said:

I'll disagree with you on this.  Finley was a cheap skate, plain and simple. Who did the Angels or White Sox spend big money on prior to 1976?  Hunter was known as the first big money free agent and he was quickly followed by Reggie Jackson, also to the Yankees.

Nolan Ryan became the first player to make over a million a year, but that was with the Astros, not the Angels. 

And just to make my point clear, I am talking about spending big money on free agency, not on paying and retaining your own stars.

I respect your post....

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

last year we had the hitting and no pitching....now we got the pitching and the bats have gone silent...for now...when they start hitting they'll be fine.....😉

Bob Shepard, "Fans, now playing CENTA field, numba 7, Mickey Mntle, numba 7"......Derek Jeter wanted his name announced by Shepard even after he did, or was that Reggie"?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mag44 said:

Prove this lie with examples.....

The Yankees were just scrutinized last season for a supposed cover-up involving sign-stealing. [In 2017, the same year as the Astros] Hypocrisy at its finest.

https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/content/2020-06-15-ny-judge-says-mlb-hid-a-sign-stealing-cheating-scandal-with-yankees-in-2017/

They were also accused and caught in 2015 for using their video room to sign steal and monitor pitchers.

https://elitesportsny.com/2020/01/16/mlb-hypocrisy-failing-to-investigate-new-york-yankees-makes-no-sense/#:~:text=In 2017%2C the Yankees and Red Sox were,information on the strike zone and opposing pitchers.

https://elitesportsny.com/2020/01/07/mlb-news-boston-red-sox-sign-stealing-scandal-comes-to-light

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Jeter

Thank you....You knowsome aports, I like it...💪💪💪

29 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

And so has every other team in baseball going back to 1900..Not excusing ,just an observation...Most every team historically, NEVER GOES under scrutiny like the Yankees...Now, as said in Goodfellas, "go get your shinebox"....😏😏😏😏

1 minute ago, Mag44 said:

And so has every other team in baseball going back to 1900..Not excusing ,just an observation...Most every team historically, NEVER GOES under scrutiny like the Yankees...Now, as said in Goodfellas, "go get your shinebox"....😏😏😏😏

You also had to hunt down that data...🤡🤡

1 minute ago, Mag44 said:

Baseball is like NASCAR - if you ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Yooo needle dick doesn’t ur team have a fucking mountain ⛰ in the centerfield 

let’s not forget the team and faucilities was run by Enron 😂 

20 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Wow, so much anger and hatred. 

Needle-dick and a Go Fuck yourself in the same conversation. 

Do I need to bring back a certain hashtag?

• Haha 1