NJ's fav sportswriter on Toal move to BC

golfaddict1

Just now, NJFOOTBALL1984 said:

I'll take heart any day of the week over talent.

Until you get worn down and no matter how deep your heart may go you just dont have what it takes to win. Do i believe BC will win the majority of there games yes i do. Do i think they go 11-0 no i dont. I can see them losing 2 games this year if not 3

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Until you get worn down and no matter how deep your heart may go you just dont have what it takes to win. Do i believe BC will win the majority of there games yes i do. Do i think they go 11-0 no i dont. I can see them losing 2 games this year if not 3

They will win most of their games if not all. Some toss ups, yes. Who do you see BC losing to?

Just now, NJFOOTBALL1984 said:

I'm in. Let's do it Sammy.

OK done.  2017 Bergen Catholic vs. Mater Dei football.

I get Mater Dei.  Loser donates $100 to the charity of the winners choice.  My Charity is St. Paul High.  This MD game will put me in the running for Alumnus of the Year.  They are already calling the future new weight room the "GSB Weight room".

• Like 1

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

OK done.  2017 Bergen Catholic vs. Mater Dei football.

I get Mater Dei.  Loser donates $100 to the charity of the winners choice.  My Charity is St. Paul High.  This MD game will put me in the running for Alumnus of the Year.  They are already calling the future new weight room the "GSB Weight room".

Deal.