NJ's fav sportswriter on Toal move to BC

golfaddict1

Guest LOSer
29 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Not desperate, JUST FACT !!!!

It's also a fact that there isn't supposed to be a space between a letter and an exclamation point.

But sometimes people or things intervene.

Citing STA in response to a factual post regarding Toal's record is pure desperation.

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

If BC does win a state title will people jump on Nunzio that he couldnt win a state title by himself. That he had to bring back Stengel and bring in toal to do it

Look how happy Fred is in the last picture. Toal just wants to have fun. Nunz always has a great time. Win or lose, the entire team will have a blast this season. Telescopes will be sold out for the Bosco/BC game. Might as well get there at 6 am to reserve a seat.

• Like 1

Just now, NJFOOTBALL1984 said:

Look how happy Fred is in the last picture. Toal just wants to have fun. Nunz always has a great time. Win or lose, the entire team will have a blast this season. Telescopes will be sold out for the Bosco/BC game. Might as well get there at 6 am to reserve a seat.

If you knew me well enough any big game at BC i am in the parking lot by 8:30am to park my car. Apparently your not supposed to get there that early but oh well. Ask GSB he will tell you how early i am for games

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

If you knew me well enough any big game at BC i am in the parking lot by 8:30am to park my car. Apparently your not supposed to get there that early but oh well. Ask GSB he will tell you how early i am for games

I'm there by 10 or 11. And I'd be lucky to get a spot in the lot. 99% of the time it's all full by 10, especially for big games.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, NJFOOTBALL1984 said:

I'm guessing Nunz will take care of the O. Fred will take care of the O-Line, and some new coach from Bosco will be the D/Special Teams coach?

No guesses there. That is what has been reported. Now if we see these pooch kickoffs at the most inopportune time then we know who is really running the STs.

But I always enjoyed going to BC games early. Always great music. The crazies running down Oradell Ave, Always a good time.

I agree. Its a good atmosphere. Just wish they would work on the parking situation. Or i know this a crazy idea. Have DBP/BC home games at SJR. Plenty of parking there

Just now, HSFBfan said:

I agree. Its a good atmosphere. Just wish they would work on the parking situation. Or i know this a crazy idea. Have DBP/BC home games at SJR. Plenty of parking there

The parking situation will always be there. No away around it. You really have to be there by 11 or 11:30 for a 1 PM game for a spot on the side streets. And forget the high school parking lot. But it's all part of experience, and well worth it.

The parking situation will always be there. No away around it. You really have to be there by 11 or 11:30 for a 1 PM game for a spot on the side streets. And forget the high school parking lot. But it's all part of experience, and well worth it.

Why park on the side streets tho? no tailgating then or anything. Your basically parking then walking over. I like to get there. Get a nice spot so i can easily exit at the end and start having a few drinks

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Why park on the side streets tho? no tailgating then or anything. Your basically parking then walking over. I like to get there. Get a nice spot so i can easily exit at the end and start having a few drinks

It's high school, not the Giants or Jets playing. Not a big fan of drinking at high school games, but I will destroy the food at halftime. And PC still makes the best burgers in the BNU, as much as I hate to say it.

It's high school, not the Giants or Jets playing. Not a big fan of drinking at high school games, but I will destroy the food at halftime. And PC still makes the best burgers in the BNU, as much as I hate to say it.

Yea its HS but its the most affordable type of football to watch and since ill probably never make it to an NFL game i have to have my fun

50 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

BC in Oradell,NJ....

I'm still lost on why Alfano left BC and where the elite recruit is heading too... GSB mentioned it being covered but can I get a Cliff notes or Cliff Claven version?

As an outsider looking in, here is an elite recruit with a legendary coach about to take over at the DL and he transfers?  

He still lists BC on his twitter account so perhaps he hasn't made a choice?  

http://247sports.com/Player/Antonio-Alfano-81734    Did the Stache have anything to do with this?   Yup, I want the Cliff Claven version. :)  

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

I'm still lost on why Alfano left BC and where the elite recruit is heading too... GSB mentioned it being covered but can I get a Cliff notes or Cliff Claven version?

As an outsider looking in, here is an elite recruit with a legendary coach about to take over at the DL and he transfers?  

He still lists BC on his twitter account so perhaps he hasn't made a choice?  

http://247sports.com/Player/Antonio-Alfano-81734    Did the Stache have anything to do with this?   Yup, I want the Cliff Claven version. :)  

He didn't leave BC, I'll leave it at that.

3 minutes ago, NJFOOTBALL1984 said:

They have the players as long as they stays healthy. And it's all about team play. Whether you win or lose, give it all out on the field for your team.

BC I am assuming you are talking about? If so I'm still not sold on Nunz winning it all. Has some great coaches, good players, tough schedule but can he win it all?