NJ's fav sportswriter on Toal move to BC

golfaddict1

1 minute ago, aZjimbo said:

Obviously there is an issue if he didn't leave BC. Had to be either a discipline issue or academic one would assume.

And I don't care what the issue is. I can find out but I would never post it. He's a great player and I'm sure he will have a great career, whether in college, NFL, etc. I wish him all the best.

6 minutes ago, NJFOOTBALL1984 said:

BC will be fine, I wish the kid the best. He will have a great college career.

Will suck not having him vs. Mater Dei though... slight bummer.   Hopefully BC can move the chains on O with a good mix of run and pass and keep that potent O of MD on the sidelines.  

What's the transfer policy in NJ currently... would the new coaching staff entice any moves at this point?  Even if they had to sit a month, still a great schedule for public transfers and if they are juniors even better... another full season.   

2 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Will suck not having him vs. Mater Dei though... slight bummer.   Hopefully BC can move the chains on O with a good mix of run and pass and keep that potent O of MD on the sidelines.  

What's the transfer policy in NJ currently... would the new coaching staff entice any moves at this point?  Even if they had to sit a month, still a great schedule for public transfers and if they are juniors even better... another full season.   

Next guy will step up. Football is a team game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

All transfers sit for 30 days or half the games on the schedule

http://highschoolsports.nj.com/news/article/-3844924633020853043/njsiaa-implements-new-rule-requiring-transfers-to-sit-30-days/

Just now, NJFOOTBALL1984 said:

I still haven't seen the team play or practice. But hear is heart. And all of the guys on the team have heart.

Heart only takes you so far. You need talent and you need to matchup. From what everyone is saying MD is gonna have an unstoppable offense. And lets be honest BC defense has really never been the best under Nunzio

4 minutes ago, NJFOOTBALL1984 said:

NJ has the trench game on lock. IMG came with 40 5-star players and almost lost here. Don't doubt the Jersey strength. I'd be more worried for Mater Dei fans.

The days of NJ programs "punching teams in the mouth" are long gone.

MD plays in the Trinity league.  They see tougher than BC during league play and Pac 5 playoffs. 

#notworried

• Like 1