Alabama opens -17 to -18 over the Miami Canes.

HooverOutlaw

Gotta like Bama at -17 here. Wouldn’t creep too much higher but Bama’s defense will top five nationally and hold Miami down the entire game. That side of the ball will be as good as it’s been since 2016. While the offense won’t be 2018-2020 level, it’ll still be very good. Enough to get the 35 they need to cover this one

• Like 2

7 hours ago, 954gator said:

Miami tends to play well in their openers, but I wouldn’t touch this game.   Bama should win but who knows how they look game 1.  

Yea. 😂 

I remember they were about 10pt favorites against LSU in 2018 and we beat the holy hell out of them at Jerry World.

I’ll take gump covering early! 

40 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Yea. 😂 

I remember they were about 10pt favorites against LSU in 2018 and we beat the holy hell out of them at Jerry World.

1st half line I would guess would be -9 to -11.   

Unless the moment is just to big for Bryce Young and he turns the ball over a bunch Miami has no chance.

Even if Alabama is -3 in turnover ratio Bama still wins. I say it takes -5 for Miami to have a chance. 

33 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

1st half line I would guess would be -9 to -11.   

Unless the moment is just to big for Bryce Young and he turns the ball over a bunch Miami has no chance.

Even if Alabama is -3 in turnover ratio Bama still wins. I say it takes -5 for Miami to have a chance. 

If bama can’t cover they may not be as good as we think. Their defense should hold miami to less than 14. They’ll score 35 in their sleep against an acc defense. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Yea. 😂 

Yeah most people knew that was a dumb line.  Hell I'd have bet that line for LSU all day.   I thought LSU was a slight favorite though?

15 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Man Florida State has fallen hard when Miami is hot garbage but still better than the Noles. We need to bounce back big time. Hopefully Norvell can cut it. Manny Diaz for Um is one of those guys who is a power 5 coordinator at best, or a Group of 5 head coach. 

Outside of Alabama and UNC Miami has the easiest schedule in the country.