Republicans/trumptards what are your I thoughts on this ?

Ga96

1 minute ago, Wildcat Will said:

Time is catching up. I too would look to 92' in actuality. 

No mistaking the circumstances and history. My brother and I were denied work on a construction site after driving up from DeKalb co.

I guess I sounded different on the phone.

I was denied construction work because my skin wasn’t dark enough, not in 92 but in 2019

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Time is catching up. I too would look to 92' in actuality. 

No mistaking the circumstances and history. My brother and I were denied work on a construction site after driving up from DeKalb co.

I guess I sounded different on the phone.

Real life talk. Thanks for sharing. 

bgw

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I was denied construction work because my skin wasn’t dark enough, not in 92 but in 2019

This clown is lying. Don’t believe what these hypocrites say. Dekalb County is the blackest county in Georgia. He’s lying because he woke up and didn’t want to go do construction. He bitched out. Now he wants to blame whitey for his poor choices. 

19 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

This clown is lying. Don’t believe what these hypocrites say. Dekalb County is the blackest county in Georgia. He’s lying because he woke up and didn’t want to go do construction. He bitched out. Now he wants to blame whitey for his poor choices. 

@Wildcat Will got fired , he says cause he’s black I say he was fired cause he came in Late and drunk

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Wildcat Will got fired , he says cause he’s black I say he was fired cause he came in Late and drunk

Problem is there are stupid white people like @BUFORDGAWOLVES that tell @Wildcat Will he is a victim and making poor personal choices is not his fault. 

that’s why he comes on here and lies about his poor personal choices and dumb asses like Buford eat it up. They both jerk each other off with each other’s tears crying about white supremacy. lol. They deserve it

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Problem is there are stupid white people like @BUFORDGAWOLVES that tell @Wildcat Will he is a victim and making poor personal choices is not his fault. 

that’s why he comes on here and lies about his poor personal choices and dumb asses like Buford eat it up. They both jerk each other off with each other’s tears crying about white supremacy. lol. They deserve it

You’re still doing that redirect move that is weak and unsubstantiated. 

bgw

On 7/4/2021 at 12:21 PM, Nolebull813 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ajc.com/news/man-arrested-in-cop-shooting-had-history-with-extremism/PNTI75NTPZAOXAKYBGI3ESMV3Y/%3foutputType=amp

dekalb county representing today 

On 6/30/2021 at 7:22 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't have a problem at all with Juneteenth you fucking idiot. I moved the thread because of the stupid racist bullshit in it. 

I do have a problem with your "I'm a victim" mentality though. You're the dumbest sum bitch I have came across on these boards... even more than sportsnut and rab. You're like Drummer's black twin. 

I tried to leave that thread, even though I knew Nolebull and the other bigots would ruin it. It took two hours. That's all. I've been doing this shit long enough to know that shit ain't gonna survive. 

I'm about done with your idiocy. Start one more of those type threads on the Varsity Board and we'll be done with you and the entire board will be like...

tenor.gif.c788af01bd91af23748c24a1f0d0c3f1.gif

I think Sportsnut would be offended considering he was only attempting to educate the ignorant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1