Republicans/trumptards what are your I thoughts on this ?

Ga96

8 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Have to educate yall since @HawgGoneIthas a problem with Juneteenth but none whatsoever with fathers day.

I don't have a problem at all with Juneteenth you fucking idiot. I moved the thread because of the stupid racist bullshit in it. 

I do have a problem with your "I'm a victim" mentality though. You're the dumbest sum bitch I have came across on these boards... even more than sportsnut and rab. You're like Drummer's black twin. 

I tried to leave that thread, even though I knew Nolebull and the other bigots would ruin it. It took two hours. That's all. I've been doing this shit long enough to know that shit ain't gonna survive. 

I'm about done with your idiocy. Start one more of those type threads on the Varsity Board and we'll be done with you and the entire board will be like...

tenor.gif.c788af01bd91af23748c24a1f0d0c3f1.gif

• Like 1

Also, My grandparents didn't own a slave. I didn't own a slave. You never picked a boll of cotton with a cracker forcing you. I don't owe you shit you piece of shit. 

I don't owe you respect. I don't owe you anything. You're a fucking bitch and you don't know me, so don't fucking pretend like you know anything about what I have problems with on this spectrum. 

giphy.gif.b3b617761cbf2b1d77a3a9ae492b5126.gif.39ed90482c0ae9dfdae37e11fdfc1d11.gif

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Can't wait to see the responses. Like I said if you have problems with current events "effecting" you always remember there is an cause to everything.

Forsyth County has a rich history of racism coupled with pedophile LEOs getting busted among other things.

https://www.npr.org/2016/09/15/494063372/the-racial-cleansing-that-drove-1-100-black-residents-out-of-forsyth-county-ga

bgw

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Forsyth County has a rich history of racism coupled with pedophile LEOs getting busted among other things.

https://www.npr.org/2016/09/15/494063372/the-racial-cleansing-that-drove-1-100-black-residents-out-of-forsyth-county-ga

bgw

Forsyth County is likely by far the most racist county in Georgia. What that had to do with me, Juneteenth or Fathers Day is beyond me. 

xD

The OP is an idiot that likes poking bears with willow twigs.  

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Forsyth County is likely by far the most racist county in Georgia. What that had to do with me, Juneteenth or Fathers Day is beyond me. 

xD

The OP is an idiot that likes poking bears with willow wisps. 

Hahahahaha... willow wisps!!! Where do you get this shit? Funny as hell!

He's feeling a certain kinda way I reckon.

I hate it when folks "self cut" themselves out of the fun.

A time out may be the ticket, once in a conflict spiral it's hard for one to recognize sometimes. The poster needs to step back to reframe, reflect, and refocus....

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hahahahaha... willow wisps!!! Where do you get this shit? Funny as hell!

He's feeling a certain kinda way I reckon.

I hate it when folks "self cut" themselves out of the fun.

A time out may be the ticket, once in a conflict spiral it's hard for one to recognize sometimes. The poster needs to step back to reframe, reflect, and refocus....

bgw

Wisp was something autocorrect put. Lol. Idk why.

Anyway, yeah, idk why the guy can't figure out what's the deal with his posts and the Varsity Board and insists on tagging me to the OT section with nonsense. 

I don't have time to chase his bullshit around. I can fix it though. I've tried ignoring the dummy and he "at"s me with nonsense. 

I don't care about his racial or political views. They're his opinions and I have mine. They may or may not be that different. 

I've shown a bit of patience with this guy as it is. Had dm conversations about his stuff on the Varsity Board before banning him for a brief spell already. Now he's the biggest victim the site has ever seen because he got a ban after me being super nice and all to him. I don't have patience for idiots that can't figure out when someone is trying with them.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

I definitely know that has been a rule in my family well before my time to never stop in Forsyth.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Wisp was something autocorrect put. Lol. Idk why.

Anyway, yeah, idk why the guy can't figure out what's the deal with his posts and the Varsity Board and insists on tagging me to the OT section with nonsense. 

I don't have time to chase his bullshit around. I can fix it though. I've tried ignoring the dummy and he "at"s me with nonsense. 

I don't care about his racial or political views. They're his opinions and I have mine. They may or may not be that different. 

I've shown a bit of patience with this guy as it is. Had dm conversations about his stuff on the Varsity Board before banning him for a brief spell already. Now he's the biggest victim the site has ever seen because he got a ban after me being super nice and all to him. I don't have patience for idiots that can't figure out when someone is trying with them.

It's a distasteful part of being a mod that is certain but necessary.

Kinda like herding cats, huh? Hahahaha.

Be well bro, stay cool... still got July, August and September to deal with... this up and down heat should turn straight heat rest of the way. LOL.

bgw

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Like I said if you have problems with current events "effecting" you always remember there is an cause to everything.

The word you're looking for is "affecting."

And don't forget the relationship between cause and "effect" when you get banned. 

16 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Have to educate yall 

Are you sure you're the right person for the job?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Might be for that publication. More than likely penned by someone with values akin to those in Forsyth co.

It’s a great place to live and raise a family. Good people that do things the right way. Low crime and good schools. This is an all American county. The haters just hate real America. And this is as real America as it gets. 

i don’t know or care about what happened 100 years ago, but Forsyth County is a standard of greatness in Georgia. 

my ancestors were enslaved in the Barbary slave trade. Italians sent to North Africa to be slaves. You don’t hear me bitching about it or using it as an excuse to absolve me from responsibility. 

The good people of this county have nothing to do with random shit from 100 years ago. Leave them folks alone! 

19 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s a great place to live and raise a family. Good people that do things the right way. Low crime and good schools. This is an all American county. The haters just hate real America. And this is as real America as it gets. 

i don’t know or care about what happened 100 years ago, but Forsyth County is a standard of greatness in Georgia. 

my ancestors were enslaved in the Barbary slave trade. Italians sent to North Africa to be slaves. You don’t hear me bitching about it or using it as an excuse to absolve me from responsibility. 

The good people of this county have nothing to do with random shit from 100 years ago. Leave them folks alone! 

What about 10 years ago? You can't change reality, nor can you change history.

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I’m going with 1992…. Adding my gas to the fire to rebut the racist village idiot….

https://apnews.com/article/07e2d67a5de388cb5a45f9a1748265ab

bgw

Time is catching up. I too would look to 92' in actuality. 

No mistaking the circumstances and history. My brother and I were denied work on a construction site after driving up from DeKalb co.

I guess I sounded different on the phone.

• Like 1