Rough night.......

Sweetlarry

My wife and I are 74 and I have heart valve surgery in a couple of months.  She has stage three kidney disease which is under control but my son in law has been on dialysis for several years.  Sharing your unqualified love and being there for them is the absolute best you can do.  Just holding a hand, a hug and sincerely expressing love can mean everything. 

Sometimes the greatest, most satisfying and comforting love is just being at their side and sharing it together as best you can.

Absolute best, Sweetlarry.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, BigDrop said:

My wife and I are 74 and I have heart valve surgery in a couple of months.  She has stage three kidney disease which is under control but my son in law has been on dialysis for several years.  Sharing your unqualified love and being there for them is the absolute best you can do.  Just holding a hand, a hug and sincerely expressing love can mean everything. 

Sometimes the greatest, most satisfying and comforting love is just being at their side and sharing it together as best you can.

Absolute best, Sweetlarry.

Blessings 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Heading home to see two sick parents and a Grandma who is in a memory care facility. Pops has Parkinson’s and Mama has MS. Scared as hell what is waiting for me but I know God is good! 

Y’all be cool

925B495F-4398-47FC-8991-11E37708545D.jpeg

God IS Good, Sweetlarry.  Here's hoping all goes well for you and yours, now and forever...May God be with you, wherever he leads you.

• Thanks 2