Georgia PineTree country Golf Club shooting

imaGoodBoyNow

5 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Exactly. Like snow. Rain. Heat. Cold and Everything else. It’s all relative.

WW’s inability to take it for what It is and anal thought processes must make him a joy to be around at social gatherings. 

You should decrease the sugar.

It's making you womanlike.

You sound like you are fighting for the last Barbie doll on the shelf. 

I guess to you Stone Mountain is a pebble. Then again, lake Lanier is a pond.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Everything calls itself a mountain.  Hell, Whitaker Mountain and Thicketty Mountain in Cherokee County, SC are “mountains”.  I can ride a bike up Whitaker in about 5 minutes.  It is a hill.  Paris Mountain outside Greenville is a hill climb.  It peaks out at over 2400 feet, Kennesaw at about 1800.  Not only is Kennesaw a hill, it is a baby hill.  Mount Mitchell is a mountain, peaks at around 6700 feet - with a elevation change of about 5500 feet.  Takes me about 110 minutes to ride the 20 mile climb.

3 hours ago, Ga96 said:

@Sweetlarry on the Georgia board. Javacat, streets, & wildcat251 are true wildcats. Those are the type of people who built the Valdosta program. Those other idiots are the ones that hoped on and brought the program down over the years.

You may be right. Wildcat just post racist garbage, so most of his stuff has zero to do with football. Tough to take idiots serious. 

Hiring rush didn’t help. He’s a cancer. 

3 hours ago, Bormio said:

Cycling climb up Kennesaw 2.2 kilometers at 7%.  That be a HILL

Anal Alex over here trying to take everything literally. Love people like that. Fucking joy to be around! 

Look.......this is a fucking hsfb forum. Talking shit about mountains and hills and that?!? Meh. I did notice when I asked about valdosta after he said he was a “truth” guy he didn’t have shit to say. 

14 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

The fact you you and tweedle dumb agree tells everybody here who’s right and who’s wrong. 

6+ decades huh? If I may, were you reared and educated in lowends county? School is irrelevant. 

Where I was educated is irrelevant. I assure you though I know my state history from experience and not speaking out of my azz about something I know not of. That would include the geography of Georgia.

You don't know half of what you think you know so be quiet on this subject.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Where I was educated is irrelevant. I assure you though I know my state history from experience and not speaking out of my azz about something I know not of. That would include the geography of Georgia.

Don’t you have another major interstate highway ur gonna block and protest , got any homes today u going to break into today and claim sovereign citizenship of

12 hours ago, Bormio said:

Everything calls itself a mountain.  Hell, Whitaker Mountain and Thicketty Mountain in Cherokee County, SC are “mountains”.  I can ride a bike up Whitaker in about 5 minutes.  It is a hill.  Paris Mountain outside Greenville is a hill climb.  It peaks out at over 2400 feet, Kennesaw at about 1800.  Not only is Kennesaw a hill, it is a baby hill.  Mount Mitchell is a mountain, peaks at around 6700 feet - with a elevation change of about 5500 feet.  Takes me about 110 minutes to ride the 20 mile climb.

Makes no difference.

The north Georgia mountains are the foothills of the Appalachians and that is fact and nothing more needs to be discussed on my part, given this single fact.

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Don’t you have another major interstate highway ur gonna block and protest , got any homes today u going to break into today and claim sovereign citizenship of

Nope. selling a couple acres on my east side. Got to provide for the great grandkids.

What are you doing today, selling cans?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Nope. selling a couple acres on my east side. Got to provide for the great grandkids.

What are you doing today, selling cans?

Gotta go clean out my dump truck then  gotta go pay rent for my Parking lot, then gotta go pick up some checks from clients and truckers, then I’m hop in the hot tub probably smoke one or 2 then I have a meeting later today with a condo complex about thier dumpster situation 

thanks for asking tho

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Gotta go clean out my dump truck then  gotta go pay rent for my Parking lot, then gotta go pick up some checks from clients and truckers, then I’m hop in the hot tub probably smoke one or 2 then I have a meeting later today with a condo complex about thier dumpster situation 

thanks for asking tho

Don't work too hard.

Work........nah.

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

Gotcha. Most are proud of where they’re from, where they were educated, and all that. Some aren’t. Many here, actually. 

Keep on keepin on BoxCar!

• Confused 1