Georgia PineTree country Golf Club shooting

imaGoodBoyNow

3 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Yes, the start of the Appalachains. The foothills if you wish. 

Canton is 30 miles or so north of Kennesaw. According to this site, the foothills of the Appalachians start at the other end of 575, not Kennesaw.

That’s like saying lowends county is beachfront property. Yea.......it’s not. 

C68475E9-C80C-4DFC-BA16-4827BBBA1DF1.png

3 hours ago, Ga96 said:

The one thing I do remember is being able to see the mountains from the road that leads to the campus.

Great campus by the way. If I were sending a kid to college for an all around experience KSU would be #1 on my list.

b4ab670f11019ff4d6d16a3566e15f57445632f8.jpg

Mountains? Those are hills, dipshit. 

You’ve said in one sentence my area is a cesspool, then in the next sentence you say it would be you’re #1 college experience.......over your shithole college. 

You’ve got to be trolling. Nobody is this fucking dumb. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Mountains? Those are hills, dipshit. 

You’ve said in one sentence my area is a cesspool, then in the next sentence you say it would be you’re #1 college experience.......over your shithole college. 

You’ve got to be trolling. Nobody is this fucking dumb. 

I dunno.  He is probing the bottom depths of dumb as fuck.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Canton is 30 miles or so north of Kennesaw. According to this site, the foothills of the Appalachians start at the other end of 575, not Kennesaw.

That’s like saying lowends county is beachfront property. Yea.......it’s not. 

C68475E9-C80C-4DFC-BA16-4827BBBA1DF1.png

That is just as they say. the start of the Appalachian PKWY.

I guess 6+ decades in Georgia is not enough to know. Kennesaw State, for all reality, is on a mountain........ Kennesaw Mountain.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

That is just as they say. the start of the Appalachian PKWY.

I guess 6+ decades in Georgia is not enough to know. Kennesaw State, for all reality, is on a mountain........ Kennesaw Mountain.

I’m in Salt Lake City as we post. When I wake up tomorrow morning, I’ll post a picture of what a mountain looks like. 

I’ve lived in Marietta for 21 years on Blackjack “Mountain” and hiked Kennesaw Mountain countless times. They’re both hills. Little hills at that. 

If it makes you feel better you can say the Appalachians runs to the beaches in lowends county. All good my Brother! 

4 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I’m in Salt Lake City as we post. When I wake up tomorrow morning, I’ll post a picture of what a mountain looks like. 

I’ve lived in Marietta for 21 years on Blackjack “Mountain” and hiked Kennesaw Mountain countless times. They’re both hills. Little hills at that. 

If it makes you feel better you can say the Appalachians runs to the beaches in lowends county. All good my Brother! 

They are the north Georgia mountains, no matter what you say.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Just telling the truth. That is where I deal.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Call them what you likely. Nobody who has  ever seen a mountain range would consider Kennesaw or Blackjack mountains.

They have been called the north Georgia mountains longer than you have been alive.

It's not what I call them. It's what they are. 

Quite simple really.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

They have been called the north Georgia mountains longer than you have been alive.

It's not what I call them. It's what they are. 

Quite simple really.

Man he really fixed on not being proven wrong. If you ask anybody below Atlanta they'll tell you north Georgia is just a bunch of mountains.

Hey larry can you do the state of Georgia a favor and don't return? Ill send your stuff to salt lake city for you. 

@Sweetlarry

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Call them what you likely. Nobody who has  ever seen a mountain range would consider Kennesaw or Blackjack mountains.

The Union soldiers that tried climbing Kennesaw against the dug in Rebels might have considered it a mountain.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Kennesaw Mountain is a mountain ridge between Marietta and Kennesaw, Georgia in the United States with a summit elevation of 1,808 feet.

larry- that ain't a damn mountain. 🤔

What's the elevation drop for it?  

over 1k and I'd say you qualify 

but if you think someone located where everything is a dozen times that

isn't going to call yours a "hill"

then you are mistaken.

People generally speak with personal perspective

PS: These things can help you understand more about others than you realize, like when you call GA elevations "mountains" it probably means you are from GA or you have never been outside GA.

BTW: too funny that you find African conversations boring, in favor of arguing the mountain/mole hill conundrum. 🤣   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Troll said:

then you are mistaken.

PS: These things can help you understand more about others than you realize, like when you call GA elevations "mountains" it probably means you are from GA or you have never been outside GA.

BTW: too funny that you find African conversations boring, in favor of arguing the mountain/mole hill conundrum. 🤣   

Funny you chose to exhibit you stupidity on this board. Anyone willing to do as you do deserves to see a conundrum in such a simple matter.

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

Funny you chose to exhibit you stupidity on this board. Anyone willing to do as you do deserves to see a conundrum in such a simple matter.

Here's a stupid conundrum for you...

Go make fun of Mike Tyson's birds 🤬

like you attempted here.

and Let me know how you get out of that conundrum 🤣

PS: That is the reason...you know...

why he became a boxer 😉

BTW: talk about exhibiting stupidity 🤣

4 hours ago, Troll said:

then you are mistaken.

Exactly. Like snow. Rain. Heat. Cold and Everything else. It’s all relative.

WW’s inability to take it for what It is and anal thought processes must make him a joy to be around at social gatherings. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1