Georgia PineTree country Golf Club shooting

imaGoodBoyNow

He probably had the Pfizer vaccine. I've heard thats one of the side effects from some chiropractor on Twitter. Grand theft auto and serial murdering while piling the bodies up like cordwood in the back of the stolen truck. 

Definitely one of the side effects. Fucking Joe Biden! 

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

On a serious note... crazy story. I hope they catch the guy and we find put wtf the deal is with the whole thing. 

Is that not a populated area???

How the fuck does someone Drive on a Golf course with a F350 with 2 dead bodies in truck, drives into Sand and then gets out and shoots another golfer in Head  and still gets away          

#2021shit

• Like 1

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You would be cheering if this was a democrat being killed according to your own words. Stop throwing Jesus out your mouth i doubt he would appreciate a devil like you using his name in vain.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He probably had the Pfizer vaccine. I've heard thats one of the side effects from some chiropractor on Twitter. Grand theft auto and serial murdering while piling the bodies up like cordwood in the back of the stolen truck. 

Definitely one of the side effects. Fucking Joe Biden! 

Can you post a link to this chiropractor? 

I think one of the punishments for infidelity and bullying could be death. I would give someone a break if they killed their spouse for cheating on them. Same with some school yard bully. 

The reason being is those 2 things can cause someone to kill themselves. So it would be an act of self defense in a way. 

and I definitely wouldn’t have any sympathy for people like that either

27 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Terrible sad news. Hard to think this was just some random act that he was at the golf course. Drugs/money or a woman. Sounds like somebody on bath salts. 

Larry have you played that course?

Golf course on 4th July weekend, how does he just get away, u would think that place would be packed

yet again it is Georgia so I wouldn’t doubt if he ran into Forrest and got away granted it’s surrounded by woods 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think one of the punishments for infidelity and bullying could be death. I would give someone a break if they killed their spouse for cheating on them. Same with some school yard bully. 

The reason being is those 2 things can cause someone to kill themselves. So it would be an act of self defense in a way. 

and I definitely wouldn’t have any sympathy for people like that either

If everyone who was being bullied or getting cheated on solved their problems like that, half of the world population would be gone 😕

• Haha 2

Just now, SeaShells21 said:

If everyone who was being bullied or getting cheated on solved their problems like that, half of the world population would be gone 😕

I didn’t say they should do it. I just wouldn’t be surprised if they did do it and I wouldn’t hold it against them that much

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Golf course on 4th July weekend, how does he just get away, u would think that place would be packed

yet again it is Georgia so I wouldn’t doubt if he ran into Forrest and got away granted it’s surrounded by woods 

There is no Forrest in the south it is The Woods. Lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Cough, cough….. Forrest is from AlaBumble. Just because Forrest ran from the east coast to the west coast does not mean Forrest knew where Georgia is….

bgw

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Terrible sad news. Hard to think this was just some random act that he was at the golf course. Drugs/money or a woman. Sounds like somebody on bath salts. 

Larry have you played that course?

Yes. It’s about ten minutes from the house. Played in a qualifier there years ago and gut my ass handed to me. Tough course. 

I met Gene a few times. Solid guy. Well liked. Fucking shame. Hope they find the bastard and shoot him on sight. No questions. No negotiation. Shoot the mother fucker and move on. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Is that not a populated area???

How the fuck does someone Drive on a Golf course with a F350 with 2 dead bodies in truck, drives into Sand and then gets out and shoots another golfer in Head  and still gets away          

#2021shit

About 20 minutes north of Marietta high. Populous but sparsely. You are getting into the mountains in this area.

16 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Mountains?!? No. The course of a few minutes from Kennesaw State University. 

Ksu is basically sitting on a mountain. Took kids on a campus visit around 2013. Weren't you calling Lowndes County a cesspool then this happens. Where's the cesspool talk now ?

• Thanks 1