republican congressmen says the republican party plans on destroying the country over the next 18months

Ga96

57 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

you missing your Boyfran KKKonchita ain't ya?

unrequited love for you closet boys is a hard thang.

bgw

Do you think the spike in violence in black death in the inner cities for the last six months has got something to do with white supremacy? 

I thought you cared about black lives. do you have any updates on what you have done to assist in ending the Libyan slave trade. Fake ass activist 

45 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Do you think the spike in violence in black death in the inner cities for the last six months has got something to do with white supremacy? 

I thought you cared about black lives. do you have any updates on what you have done to assist in ending the Libyan slave trade. Fake ass activist 

Nope, just as the Italian mob deaths in Chicago in that heyday have nothing to do with you being a fucking idiot. 

You’re just a confirmation bias idiot trying to generate bullshit narratives that have nothing to do with anything here. 

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Nope, just as the Italian mob deaths in Chicago in that heyday have nothing to do with you being a fucking idiot. 

You’re just a confirmation bias idiot trying to generate bullshit narratives that have nothing to do with anything here. 

bgw

Black people are dying at record rates in the inner city NOW. As in right this minute. 

Democrats control these cities from top to bottom. 

How do they fix this problem? I would think if black lives mattered, then this is where you would start. 

That’s why nothing ever gets done. That’s why no one believes the outrage. You pretend to care about a black person who was killed by police, while completely being ignorant to the thousands of black bodies who lay dead next to them at the hands of other black people. 

Instead of focusing on rednecks, republicans, and Republican rednecks, I think you should divert your attention to what’s really happening. At least If black lives really mattered 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

That’s why nothing ever gets done. That’s why no one believes the outrage. You pretend to care about a black person who was killed by police, while completely being ignorant to the thousands of black bodies who lay dead next to them at the hands of other black people. 

Instead of focusing on rednecks, republicans, and Republican rednecks, I think you should divert your attention to what’s really happening. At least If black lives really mattered 

Those redneck republicans are the reason we are here in the first place. They are still fighting to keep Blacks in " their place". It hurts some people lacking melanin that Blacks have any rights at all. 

It is no wonder that it will not be hard to find you or others here doing what you have been programmed to do. Your ignorance is absolutely astounding for an adult in 2021.

Do not attempt to dilute the clear picture that has been painted since day one of this fraudulent experiment were are engaged in called living in these ununited states.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Wildcat Will said:

Those redneck republicans are the reason we are here in the first place. They are still fighting to keep Blacks in " their place". It hurts some people lacking melanin that Blacks have any rights at all. 

It is no wonder that it will not be hard to find you or others here doing what you have been programmed to do. Your ignorance is absolutely astounding for an adult in 2021.

Do not attempt to dilute the clear picture that has been painted since day one of this fraudulent experiment were are engaged in called living in these ununited states.

Sorry you fell that way. It must be torture to be trapped in that mindset.

My adult life has been built on my personal choices and mine alone. I can’t cry that Italian immigrants were mistreated in the early 1900’s, so that’s why I refuse to get a job and watch Maury Povich and play PlayStation all morning. 

that’s the great thing about life. We keep moving. We adapt and adjust on the fly. When a loved one dies, we grieve, but then we move on. It’s the way life is. 

you just have to move on. Only then you will be able to be free from the torture 

38 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Sorry you fell that way. It must be torture to be trapped in that mindset.

My adult life has been built on my personal choices and mine alone. I can’t cry that Italian immigrants were mistreated in the early 1900’s, so that’s why I refuse to get a job and watch Maury Povich and play PlayStation all morning. 

that’s the great thing about life. We keep moving. We adapt and adjust on the fly. When a loved one dies, we grieve, but then we move on. It’s the way life is. 

you just have to move on. Only then you will be able to be free from the torture 

No need for sorrow for me. I have no personal worries. My future is secure. My present is secure. You worry about the wrong things. 

You should concern yourself with your own place in time, as insignificant as it may be.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Nothing ever gets done because people like you are determined not to do anything.

Equating deaths by law enforcement with deaths by other civilians is a diversionary tactic so you can continue doing what I mentioned in the first sentence: which is nothing.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Na ur HOODRAT DEMOKKKRATS LOOTING AND RIOITING is the reason ur in the situation ur in

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

to keep Blacks in " their place". It hurts some people lacking melanin that Blacks have any rights at all.