Juneteenth DEMTARD celebration 🎉

imaGoodBoyNow

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Cossacks these mother duckers get me to talk politics, I fucking hate politics, I just wanna drink beers, smoke blunts and Rock out to Britney bitch 

I don’t know dawg? I get tagged in these things, respond then realize it’s on the cesspool OT side which just feels filthy 😂

Sports, beers, bbq, pop culture, boobs and music is all cool with me on here. I’ve seen the extreme idiocy and ignorance of the politics on both sides here. Hard pass for me on that. 

Seems you jump right into the deep end on political/social agendas  🤷‍♂️. So you can’t be shocked when they call you on them?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to Juneteenth DEMTARD celebration 🎉
10 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What the fuck is wrong with the bottom 2 threads ??? Ohhh cmon take the tampon out 

My point with highlighting all your recent contributions to the OT forum was to show that, regardless of the topic and despite your claims that you "are too busy running a business" or that you'd rather "drink beers, smoke blunts, and rock out" than get caught up spending time on here, you actually add something to quite a few threads.

Oh, and "take the tampon out" was a popular burn attempt about 40 years ago. Can't let you slide with that one.

6 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

My point with highlighting all your recent contributions to the OT forum was to show that, regardless of the topic and despite your claims that you "are too busy running a business" or that you'd rather "drink beers, smoke blunts, and rock out" than get caught up spending time on here, you actually add something to quite a few threads.

Oh, and "take the tampon out" was a popular burn attempt about 40 years ago. Can't let you slide with that one.

U get butthurt because I mentioned Bill Cosby was getting out and but hurt that I posted article of a pro golfer who some posters actually know getting executed  in the middle of a golf course which was headlined on espn, should I have put that thread in the varsity forum section????   WTF DO YOU WANT FROM ME UR SO CONFUSING 

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

U get butthurt because I mentioned Bill Cosby was getting out and but hurt that I posted article of a pro golfer who some posters actually know getting executed  in the middle of a golf course which was headlined on espn, should I have put that thread in the varsity forum section????

I'm not butt hurt at all. Again, just pointing out that when you talk about being too busy running a business to interact with others on here, or that all you want to do is chill rather than play these reindeer games on here with all the others, you've shown that you create, or jump in, on all kinds of topics.

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

WTF DO YOU WANT FROM ME UR SO CONFUSING 

I want to find out more about you, what makes you tick, your hopes and dreams -- who you really are inside. I want to see how well we mesh, and how we manage conflict with one another. Is that asking too much? I just don't want to throw away everything we have built so far. Is that what you were wondering?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I'm not butt hurt at all. Again, just pointing out that when you talk about being too busy running a business to interact with others on here, or that all you want to do is chill rather than play these reindeer games on here with all the others, you've shown that you create, or jump in, on all kinds of topics.

I want to find out more about you, what makes you tick, your hopes and dreams -- who you really are inside. I want to see how well we mesh, and how we manage conflict with one another. Is that asking too much? I just don't want to throw away everything we have built so far. Is that what you were wondering?

What makes me tick??   pOS and assholes 

I don’t give two fucks what color or race you are , I chill get along and work with everything 

I dont like drama I’ve had so much drama in life can’t take anymore so when I see people causing uproar and havoc over stupid shit that shit just irks me, you play stupid games in Life you  win stupid prizes, people fail to realize that

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What makes me tick??   pOS and assholes 

I don’t give two fucks what color or race you are , I chill get along and work with everything 

I dont like drama I’ve had so much drama in life can’t take anymore so when I see people causing uproar and havoc over stupid shit that shit just irks me, you play stupid games in Life you  win stupid prizes, people fail to realize that

Dreamy...😍😍😍

• Haha 2

Unless ur @ngdawg and got an infinite ♾ amount of reincarnations, you only Got 1 shot in this life, why the duck waste it being miserable or doing something stupid 

I’ll use one “of my own peoples”

look at Ashley Babbitt She Played a stupid game and won a stupid prize , now wat does she have now?? Nothing, because she wanted to do some extra shit,  

3 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Damn good stuff 🤣🤣🤣

you have talent 👍