The Open Championship

hardhit1

5 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Louie at 6 under 

Jordan at 5 under

McKenzie Hughes 4 under a Kent State golfer. Which KS golfer won here last time?

@Sweetlarry

@Sammyswordsman

@HooverOutlaw

@AztecPadre

Anyone watching? Who you got?

Ima go with Speith (all the talent in the world..just needs to put it together).

My sleeper is Justin Rose.

• Like 1

I'm in a group golf pick ems for Majors only.Select your top 10 & the winner that can't be in the top 10 pics.Add up the scores & If you pick the winner -10 + his score.It's $200 a person & do as many as you want.I did one.

My winner De Chambeau. I'm f'd

Cink,J Thomas,D Jonson,Fleetwood,Berger,Lowry,Rahm,Koepka,Spieth,Oosthuizen.

2 hours ago, tommygun58 said:

I'm in a group golf pick ems for Majors only.Select your top 10 & the winner that can't be in the top 10 pics.Add up the scores & If you pick the winner -10 + his score.It's $200 a person & do as many as you want.I did one.

My winner De Chambeau. I'm f'd

Cink,J Thomas,D Jonson,Fleetwood,Berger,Lowry,Rahm,Koepka,Spieth,Oosthuizen.

It’s only $200

good picks other than the wiener 😂

On 7/14/2021 at 10:46 PM, hardhit1 said:

Ok I got the following:

Rahm

Speith 

Lowery 

My 3 guys before the tourney started still in the mix with Lowery 4, Rahm 5 and Spieth 8 under

louie looking good along with Colin

DJ and Brooks lurking in striking distance.

should be a good weekend and finish

I have only played golf as either a pre-bachelor party or socially with friends on rare occasions. I use driving range balls and don’t bother keeping score. Mulligans are permitted on every hole! For golf outing fundraisers that I support (The Rollo Invitational) I just make my donation without golfing so as to not embarrass myself.  But I can’t get myself to watch it on TV as it’s about as exciting as watching the grass grow. Sorry to those I just offended 😉

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I have only played golf as either a pre-bachelor party or socially with friends on rare occasions. I use driving range balls and don’t bother keeping score. Mulligans are permitted on every hole! For golf outing fundraisers that I support (The Rollo Invitational) I just make my donation without golfing so as to not embarrass myself.  But I can’t get myself to watch it on TV as it’s about as exciting as watching the grass grow. Sorry to those I just offended 😉

Let me put it this way- my wife hates watching it also so going to be a good day! 😂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Like anything else, It isn’t for everybody. 

• Like 1