The #1 Rated LB Cy Park's Harold Perkins is a Katrina Kid.

RedZone

Still lots of them in Texas.

https://247sports.com/player/harold-perkins-46097726/

Perkins Family left NOLA when he was 2 and most of his family has since moved back to NOLA. Harold stayed in Texas. His family is all Saints/LSU.

Would be nice to land him in Baton Rouge! 

He recently trained with a bunch of NOLA kids at NOLA's new premier training facility.... 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

He was 2 when he left, and you want credit for his upbringing in Texas? 

Man you are a crackhead for recruits. Smoking whatever you find on the floor. Man, i wish there was fiends as big as Red Flag in my neighborhood growing up. I could be retired by now! 

Lol 2 years, this guy is the biggest fucking clown 🤡 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He was 2 when he left, and you want credit for his upbringing in Texas? 

I am, well, one of the most informed LSU fans in the history of LSU fans and then there is you.

A REAL NO ONE who knows nothing about Florida State or anything else you claim to love.

You are just an inferior little guy from tampa who brings nothing daily.

You follow me around like a puppy though...sorry, I can't be your daddy!

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol 2 years, this guy is the biggest fucking clown 🤡 

I think WE ALL get you don't know anything about BIG TIME college football recruiting. How could you, you are from nj. The home of NOTHING!

Every little angle helps in major recruiting wars and the fact that Perkins is from NOLA and the fact his family is here might pull some weight when he signs, it might not.......BUT, it's a nice card to hold, you dimwit.

rutgers and nj sure don't hold that card or any other cards. That's why rutgers and nj will always be rutgers and nj.  #jokestate

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I think WE ALL get you don't know anything about BIG TIME college football recruiting. How could you, you are from nj. The home of NOTHING!

Every little angle helps in major recruiting wars and the fact that Perkins is from NOLA and the fact his family is here might pull some weight when he signs, it might not.......BUT, it's a nice card to hold, you dimwit.

rutgers and nj sure don't hold that card or any other cards. That's why rutgers and nj will always be rutgers and nj.  #jokestate

It’s not about knowing college football, it’s about ur claiming a recruit as Louisiana just because he spent just over one year of his life in Louisiana,, ur down Bad if u need that much validation 

nolescum813 and imagoodruntnow didn't even know who the #1 Outside LB in the nation was until 8 minutes ago.....in their defense, why would they need to know, right?

Wonder what these losers in life do with all their time.......oh yeah, run around shitting on Texas, Louisiana and Georgia and the rest of their childish bullshit.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

nolescum813 and imagoodruntnow didn't even know who the #1 Outside LB in the nation was until 8 minutes ago.....in their defense, why would they need to know, right?

Wonder what these losers in life do with all their time.......oh yeah, run around shitting on Texas, Louisiana and Georgia and the rest of their childish bullshit.

Bro u do same shit except u take a sabbatical every year to stalk the lake Charles little league team

• Haha 1

I think you guys are missing the bigger picture here. This was a natural disaster that ripped families apart. I lived through this being close to the Louisiana border. It was a wild time. Houston got a huge influx of people from Katrina and Rita evacuations. As did other parts of Texas. I have a buddy that's from NOLA and I asked him why of all places did you come to Lufkin. His response "It was the first place we stopped". 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

I think you guys are missing the bigger picture here. This was a natural disaster that ripped families apart. I lived through this being close to the Louisiana border. It was a wild time. Houston got a huge influx of people from Katrina and Rita evacuations. As did other parts of Texas. I have a buddy that's from NOLA and I asked him why of all places did you come to Lufkin. His response "It was the first place we stopped". 

These misfits of life know nothing........I had to go ahead and take out the trash, If you know what I mean. 

These two losers never add anything anywhere, but they think they are important pieces here. #jokes

Where does the kid say he is from?

my niece and nephew moved to Texas when one was in middle school and the other elementary….they are Texas to the core and you couldn’t tell them other wise.I can only assume at 2 years old that’s a Texas kid because that’s where he grew up

9 minutes ago, Ararar said:

my niece and nephew moved to Texas when one was in middle school and the other elementary….they are Texas to the core and you couldn’t tell them other wise.I can only assume at 2 years old that’s a Texas kid because that’s where he grew up

He has zero memory being 2 years when he left. He left right about the time Escambia FL beat John Curtis the year Escambia missed the playoffs and Curtis almost won state losing in the end by 5 points. 

He might remember that though. Lol 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ararar said:

It really doesn't matter.

I just want him at LSU and his family is here in NOLA/Louisiana which is a tool. They want him here.

Why is this so tough?

Despite two 247 recruiting experts claiming Texas A&M are the frontrunner / "confidence pick", the joys of relocating back to the Perkins' first home, Louisiana, may have more magnetism than some would expect.....home is home, although Texas has been a new fortified home.

Everything seems to be up in the air with a slight Tigers lean (follow the actions, I see more action and movement in June toward Baton Rouge than I do College Station), and though the process is a long and winding road to February's National Signing Day, the Tigers may just be the team to beat if you want to sign the best LB of the 2022 class.