Critical Race Theory

4 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Name anything white can do that Black can't, Mr. Superior Go ahead, name it?

This actually gets at the arguments against race-essentialism/anti-racism/Kendi-ism/CRT. Black people can do anything white people can do. There are no barriers, legally or biologically. There are statistical disparities in some areas, but those are not created by laws or due to biology. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

CRT is what " you " call it. Just as with everything Black, " you " take it and pollute the meaning.

You seem to be confusing me with one (1) tweet from Chris Rufo. You speak to me as if I say and do the things that leftist media says all opponents say/do. I am not Chris Rufo. I am not a part of any campaign to “pollute” the meaning of a word or concept.

I am opposed to the idea of making race the central way to perceive and categorize other people. I am opposed to teaching children that white people are oppressors and that black people are hopelessly oppressed unless the children violently revolt and overthrow America. I find the notion that black people are still enslaved- something now being pushed in some corners of the mainstream- to be disgraceful. Etc

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, badrouter said:

This actually gets at the arguments against race-essentialism/anti-racism/Kendi-ism/CRT. Black people can do anything white people can do. There are no barriers, legally or biologically. There are statistical disparities in some areas, but those are not created by laws or due to biology. 

So no laws have been enacted that affected the black community disproportionately. Not enslaving, not making it unlawful to learn to read and write, not anything that has been the history in the category of equality in the nation from it's inception untill today with the killing of unarmed individuals with impunity.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, badrouter said:

You seem to be confusing me with one (1) tweet from Chris Rufo. You speak to me as if I say and do the things that leftist media says all opponents say/do. I am not Chris Rufo. I am not a part of any campaign to “pollute” the meaning of a word or concept.

I am opposed to the idea of making race the central way to perceive and categorize other people. I am opposed to teaching children that white people are oppressors and that black people are hopelessly oppressed unless the children violently revolt and overthrow America. I find the notion that black people are still enslaved- something now being pushed in some corners of the mainstream- to be disgraceful. Etc

So you are opposed to the truth being told? Where are you and others getting this notion that some sort of revolt is going to take place?

January 6 was a revolt you should concern yourself with.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

So no laws have been enacted that affected the black community disproportionately. Not enslaving, not making it unlawful to learn to read and write, not anything that has been the history in the category of equality in the nation from it's inception untill today with the killing of unarmed individuals with impunity.

You’re struggling to stay on track here. You’re flopping back and forth between atrocities in history and current circumstances. What Derek Chauvin did does NOT in any way suggest that laws and atrocities of hundreds of years ago are still in place. 

Poor approaches to policing have never been exclusively for black people: more white people are killed by cops than black people. Yes, the media has blocked any mention of cases like Tony Timpa- they are “no fly zones” so as to keep people like you from hearing about them. But, they happen nonetheless. And they point to a problem in police training and quality of police in general. Bad policing does not equate to black people still being enslaved.

11 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

So you are opposed to the truth being told? Where are you and others getting this notion that some sort of revolt is going to take place?

January 6 was a revolt you should concern yourself with.

I’m not sure if you are intentionally lying/distracting with these asinine comments, or If you’re really that fucking stupid. Either way, the entire comment above is an embarrassing mess. 

Fears of the revolt are supported by things we see in various curriculum plans for K-12 schools, which have explicitly called for a revolution overthrowing the “oppressors” and all “oppressive systems and structures”, which are effectively ALL of the systems and structures our country is composed of; comments made by sitting members of Congress stating that black people are still enslaved and thus needing “liberation”; calls for “abolition” permeating and paired with condemnation of those seeking reform or improvements; the increasing presence of various forms of militant “Black Liberation”  groups returning to murder cops. 

28 minutes ago, badrouter said:

I’m not sure if you are intentionally lying/distracting with these asinine comments, or If you’re really that fucking stupid. Either way, the entire comment above is an embarrassing mess. 

Fears of the revolt are supported by things we see in various curriculum plans for K-12 schools, which have explicitly called for a revolution overthrowing the “oppressors” and all “oppressive systems and structures”, which are effectively ALL of the systems and structures our country is composed of; comments made by sitting members of Congress stating that black people are still enslaved and thus needing “liberation”; calls for “abolition” permeating and paired with condemnation of those seeking reform or improvements; the increasing presence of various forms of militant “Black Liberation”  groups returning to murder cops. 

You are afraid, aren't you? Eating up the rhetoric like apple pie. You should stock up on Spam, Kroger water and butane lighters.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, badrouter said:

You’re struggling to stay on track here. You’re flopping back and forth between atrocities in history and current circumstances. What Derek Chauvin did does NOT in any way suggest that laws and atrocities of hundreds of years ago are still in place. 

Poor approaches to policing have never been exclusively for black people: more white people are killed by cops than black people. Yes, the media has blocked any mention of cases like Tony Timpa- they are “no fly zones” so as to keep people like you from hearing about them. But, they happen nonetheless. And they point to a problem in police training and quality of police in general. Bad policing does not equate to black people still being enslaved.

And you are failing to make to connection between history and now.

Understandable.

You want your country back and are afraid of losing your dominant social status.

We understand.

4 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

And you are failing to make to connection between history and now.

Understandable.

You want your country back and are afraid of losing your dominant social status.

We understand.

You should ask yourself the following questions: “Why is it that I like to lie about others’ intentions? Who stands to benefit from said lies?”

8 minutes ago, badrouter said:

You should ask yourself the following questions: “Why is it that I like to lie about others’ intentions? Who stands to benefit from said lies?”

One usually speaks one's mind. No need to lie. Your expressed sentiments speak for you as they are your words.

The explanation inferred by those words explicity express your position.

One of the main talking points about CRT is that black people are inherently oppressed because of things that happened centuries ago, and therefore should be absolved from any responsibility in the present time. 

A minority person born in say 1997 who is now 24 years old can use what happened in 1857 as an excuse as to why he has fallen behind in society.

Why did you skip class? Slavery! Why aren’t you filling out job applications? Slavery!! Why did you steal that? Slavery! 

Most minorities don’t think this way. They are great contributors to society. It’s the bottom of the barrel people like @Wildcat Willand @Ga96 who are a very small group who have a very loud voice. Most people don’t think way. We call the other ones extremists 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

One usually speaks one's mind. No need to lie. Your expressed sentiments speak for you as they are your words.

The explanation inferred by those words explicity express your position.

Nothing I’ve ever thought or said could reasonably be interpreted as demonstrating a desire to maintain supremacy based on race or anything else. Dishonest (or stupid) people such as yourself just slap that label on our words anyway. It’s a dirty trick which is employed on a daily basis. Everyone loses as a result of the use of dirty tricks like this. 

35 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Nothing I’ve ever thought or said could reasonably be interpreted as demonstrating a desire to maintain supremacy based on race or anything else. Dishonest (or stupid) people such as yourself just slap that label on our words anyway. It’s a dirty trick which is employed on a daily basis. Everyone loses as a result of the use of dirty tricks like this. 

As if you are not guilty at present of the same action. Stinkin thinkin is a trait of the one trying to defend the offense for which said thinker is guilty of.

Accept the truth and you will be set free. You will let go of the inclination to question truth.

6 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

You are talking to someone that's a packer alumni. Im sure you know by those on here education isn't their strength.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

RDT_20210721_1402543269970809943043440.jpg

CRT says...

Somebody's "Black Fragility"

....is showing. 🤣

Must be all that "Black Guilt"

....for producing all those black criminals

and underperforming sooo poorly today...🤔

PS: My grand pappy's handed me down a country that was free for everyone. 🤓

BTW: Your brother slaves in Africa STILL have it, just a bit worse than your pic, being slaves and all...

...and they are still waiting for you 👍