Critical Race Theory

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Why is that? Is it because it’s what you were NOT taught in middle or high school?

bgw

Unfortunately, you seem very confused. CRT is a theory (presented to others as fact) about the role racism is embedded in every system in America, and about how there is no such thing as objective truth or neutral principles of law, as everything is seen through a lens of "oppressor" and "oppressed". That's not history. There are historical events that are discussed as part of the ideology. But that is not a history class. History class and CRT are two different things entirely, despite what leftist media might have told you.

• Haha 1

Just now, badrouter said:

Unfortunately, you seem very confused. CRT is a theory (presented to others as fact) about the role racism is embedded in every system in America, and about how there is no such thing as objective truth or neutral principles of law, as everything is seen through a lens of "oppressor" and "oppressed". That's not history. There are historical events that are discussed as part of the ideology. But that is not a history class. History class and CRT are two different things entirely, despite what leftist media might have told you.

So, let’s suppress anything the White Fragility group is opposed to. 

Deepen the racial divide by putting our heads in the sand. 

Just take us back to when STDs were transmitted on toilet seats and shit like that or even further when tomatoes were believed to cause lead poisoning or actual witches in Salem. 

Sure thing, Router. 

bgw

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Just take us back to when STDs were transmitted on toilet seats and shit like that or even further when tomatoes were believed to cause lead poisoning or actual witches in Salem. 

Sure thing, Router. 

bgw

I'm not sure why you're writing fiction here. But, whatever brings you joy, I suppose.

• Haha 1

On 7/21/2021 at 2:20 PM, Troll said:

CRT says...

Somebody's "Black Fragility"

....is showing. 🤣

Must be all that "Black Guilt"

....for producing all those black criminals

and underperforming sooo poorly today...🤔

PS: My grand pappy's handed me down a country that was free for everyone. 🤓

BTW: Your brother slaves in Africa STILL have it, just a bit worse than your pic, being slaves and all...

...and they are still waiting for you 👍

A proud member of the Genocide Group. Founded in 1776.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Sure thing, Router. 

bgw

He needs re-routing.😄

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Here let me help you...

Genocide is where they KILL you....no questions asked.

Slavery is where you are taken as valuable property

Hope this helps 👍

PS: Now when are you going to understand that your (supposed) ancestors had it good as a slaves...in comparison 👌

BTW: Your painting others as associated with 250 year old history...is also incorrect....

so try harder next time  

• Thanks 2

On 7/21/2021 at 2:04 PM, Ga96 said:

RDT_20210721_1402543269970809943043440.jpg

If that's the first lesson of CRT, then all the more reason to dismiss it as idiotic. 

Two-thirds of the Mississippi Burning murder victims, for example, were white. Then, as now, white people, especially college students from the North and West, educated by other white people, were instrumental in the movement for racial equality. Consider the white activists in the photo and @BUFORDGAWOLVES

Both premises are false, if the point is supposed to be (i) that our grandparents identify as either white supremacists or anti-racist activists and (ii) that our grandparents passed down to us the values of the one or the other. Silly. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Lmao Genocide??? Dude ur fucking trolling us , u gotta be, no one can be this Brain Dead,

Genocide 😂 try visiting Africa or 🇿🇼 Zimbabwe then  get back to me about Genocide, Jesus dude ur shot, almost as shot as the one dude on here that thought trump was gonna put all Black America’s in Concentration camps 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rockinl said:

And you're saying that happening in the 1950's is the reason for you being broke and a failure in life in 2021?

Ok. 

He has an advantage over everyone else just because his skin color, last time I checked, they offer  free education, Grants, Business loans for black owned businesses , affirmative action, etc etc.

On 7/19/2021 at 11:01 AM, rockinl said:

Can you imagine being so weak minded and brainwashed that you believe that in 2021, a different race could keep you from being successful? Amazing.

I don't recall there EVER being a National Association for the Advancement of White peoples. Or historically white colleges and universities. 

I'm long enough in the tooth to remember, the FIRST DAY of integration at Moultrie, GEORGIA PUBLIC High School! The year was 1966, FIVE YEARS prior to the Federal mandate to do so! And the BLACK kids didn't want to go! They had to bribe the seventeen who DID come from William Bryant High School in the city. And from day ONE, those kids were bused to school! While the kids of no color were still left to their own devices, to trek the three or more miles across the city to school. MY option was, to come to school an hour before the bell. Or try to catch a ride with whomever had a car in my neighborhood.(VERY sketchy indeed)

But at least, we later in the decade, got benefit of reduced or no cost for lunch, depending upon your economic strata! And later in the process, it was extended to breakfast, lunch, and supper, if needed! PRIOR to integration, kids of no color had to fend for themselves, if they wanted to eat at all! I frequently brought a non perishable peanut butter sammich, and crackers.

FAST FORWARD to today! And BY CHOICE, there are more than FIFTY ALL BLACK high schools in Georgia, mostly in the ATL metro! PROGRESS ANYONE?

But HERE'S a parting thought to consider! If America is SOOO racist! Then WHY does half of the WORLD want to come HERE?

• Thanks 1

On 7/19/2021 at 10:59 AM, Belly Bob said:

I think history is called "history" and not "critical race theory."

And I don't think it's illegal to teach history. Otherwise, we wouldn't have so many great historians on our little football forum. 

It's only illegal to teach LEGIT HISTORY, and not this Commie bullshit of 2021!

On 7/23/2021 at 6:03 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

He has an advantage over everyone else just because his skin color, last time I checked, they offer free education, Grants, Business loans for black owned businesses , affirmative action, etc etc.

My first supervisor after graduation from college in 1975!(One of the early years of Affirmative Action) Was a black female, with the same degree and education level as I had! And she became the only director of a state agency in Georgia, with a bachelor's degree! While I competed with nineteen others for a job that required an ASSOCIATE degree! And four of THOSE people of no color, had masters and one even had a PH.D.! PERSECUTION ANYONE? 

On 7/23/2021 at 4:14 PM, Belly Bob said:

If that's the first lesson of CRT, then all the more reason to dismiss it as idiotic. 

Two-thirds of the Mississippi Burning murder victims, for example, were white. Then, as now, white people, especially college students from the North and West, educated by other white people, were instrumental in the movement for racial equality. Consider the white activists in the photo and @BUFORDGAWOLVES

Both premises are false, if the point is supposed to be (i) that our grandparents identify as either white supremacists or anti-racist activists and (ii) that our grandparents passed down to us the values of the one or the other. Silly. 

I thought you had more sense than this. Naturally you are a product of your upbringing. You have been influenced since BEFORE birth with the characteristics you currently possess. No doubt your grands and beyond did pass down traits which you acquired.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

I thought you had more sense than this. Naturally you are a product of your upbringing. You have been influenced since BEFORE birth with the characteristics you currently possess. No doubt your grands and beyond did pass down traits which you acquired.

Lol u are so radicalized it’s insane 

no one is stopping you from getting a job u lazy fuxk, just like the rest of us, it’s not about privilege it’s about not being a lazy fucking Sheep 🐑 

why you think there’s no Ghettos with Jew or Asians or Arabs

because their coultre doesn’t believe in being Sheep

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

But HERE'S a parting thought to consider! If America is SOOO racist! Then WHY does half of the WORLD want to come HERE?

One thing I learned from the former Dean of International Programs at Purdue (we were neighbors for years) is that America has a reputation overseas for its inclusivity and tolerance.

International students are comfortable attending American schools because America is not a racist society, certainly not by comparison to other societies. 

• Like 2