If you believe in CRT

imaGoodBoyNow

I know this may sound corny, but every morning when I say my prayers, I think God that I am an American citizen.

Though we can do better and though we have many things in our history and in our present to be ashamed of, and though we have not yet succeeded in creating a perfectly just society that protects all its citizens' natural rights and that best promotes their true well-fare, our shortcomings tower over most other countries' greatest successes.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

@imaGoodBoyNow  it’s hard to blame these woke lefties when every single person of authority in their life is telling them that they are helpless victims oppressed by things from centuries ago. 

every time they are about to go fill out a job application the post traumatic stress disorder from learning about slavery kicks the anxiety so high they run back to their air-conditioned homes and watch daytime TV on the flatscreen to feel better. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

I know this may sound corny, but every morning when I say my prayers, I think God that I am an American citizen.

Though we can do better and though we have many things in our history and in our present to be ashamed of, and though we have not yet succeeded in creating a perfectly just society that protects all its citizens natural rights and that best promotes their true well-fare, our shortcomings tower over most other countries' greatest successes. 

Just like when rapper Mystikal said and I quote.....

”Even on a bad day, everything is clean but the ash tray”