Larry Atticus will not pay his bet here is an example of him not doing what he claims.

HooverOutlaw

44 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Do you think I want peons like columbiafan and HooverOutlaw obsessed with me all the time?

You think that's what I want?

Obsessed? Nah you are just a troll in my eyes 

I make all these posts about you so OTHERS far more relevant can see how full of shit you are, think tank

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

No, we should definitely get a mediator to handle this.

You responded a half a dozen times to say nothing about the next offered wager. 

Instead of dealing with this, you keep bringing up something we settled over 24 hours ago. 

All you have to do is say “no” and that will be that. You love to talk, but say.nothing. 

Just a yes or no on LSU/atm. Thank you. 

11 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

No, we should definitely get a mediator to handle this.

Dear member,

Only the office of the Comish is certified to arbitor disputes vis a vis’ bets parlayed on this said forum.

Please fill out the appropriate forms which can be downloaded from the main page.

Thank you in advance for your trust in the judgement of the office.

-The Comish 

On 7/28/2021 at 5:44 PM, Ga96 said:

Well hope you aren't looking for anything from me. Im not some fake that acts one way online and all nice in person. Ill probably be right beside you on the sidelines and won't say a word. 

That's  a pretty bold assumption that anyone wants to meet you.

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, The Comish said:

Dear member,

Only the office of the Comish is certified to arbitor disputes vis a vis’ bets parlayed on this said forum.

Please fill out the appropriate forms which can be downloaded from the main page.

-The Comish 

Mr. Honorable Kind Sir Commish,

How much is your fee on holding $400? I have to assume the mouth of the south (Florida) will take the LSU/atm bet, because he isn’t a pussy who yaps them won’t back it up.

thank you in advance!

We appreciate your benevolence!

(wink)

49 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I would love to! Absolutely love to. 

I am serious. Why wouldn’t I meet anybody? Because we go back and forth in an online hsfb forum? Are we middle school girls? 🤦‍♂️ 

Some of y’all need to tighten up and get out of your feelings. It isn’t that serious. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

The people offering to meet others in the stands to fight (presumably) are the ones who need to get out of their feelings.

They should be mocked and belittled whenever possible.

Awesome. Sont know who wanted to fight you, but apparently you popped off and no showed. Good for you Buddy.

So, one word answer on the LSU/atm bet. 

Yes or no? 

10 hours ago, The Comish said:

Dear member,

-The Comish 

Sammy use your main account

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I am serious. Why wouldn’t I meet anybody? Because we go back and forth in an online hsfb forum? Are we middle school girls? 🤦‍♂️ 

Some of y’all need to tighten up and get out of your feelings. It isn’t that serious. 

There are probably middle school girls more mature than some of the idiots who post on this board 

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Awesome. Sont know who wanted to fight you, but apparently you popped off and no showed. Good for you Buddy.

You are both ignorant and naive.

HooverOutlaw was looking to fight me. He's an idiot. His story is a lie except for the part about him being a lunatic who walked around and asked everybody who they were.

It's funny that you would believe anything that old fart redneck would say.

Says a lot about you.

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

HooverOutlaw was looking to fight me. He's an idiot. His story is a lie except for the part about him being a lunatic who walked around and asked everybody who they were.

Says a lot about you.

If you knew I did that, it means I must have found you and you lied your way out of it scared like a cat.  

You ran like a scared chicken. 

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Says a lot about you.

You claimed you would whip anybody on the forum and started with sick sexual jokes and I called you on it and you backed down.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

No, you told this exact same story 10 years ago.

Everybody laughed at you for being such a deluded fake tough guy.

You got blasted for not meeting after claiming to a be a some kind of karate expert and street fighter.  Fact remains I was there you ran and hid.

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You claimed you would whip anybody on the forum and started with sick sexual jokes and I called you on it and you backed down.

I never said I would whip anybody, old geezer.

I was making fun of you from start to finish and rightly so given that it's embarrassing that somebody your age would be such a loser as to try to fight somebody at a high school football game.

It's pathetic.

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I already agreed to our bet.

If you're still trying to change it then you can go fuck yourself.

You are such a vagina that it's amazing.

I know you’re slow, so I will type slower. 

ANOTHER BET IN ADDITION TO THE ORIGINAL ONE.

If you don’t have the ballz, say “Ko” and that’s that. 

What a Pussy. Plays dumb(er) to avoid the fact he knows he’s full of shit! 

• Like 1