Larry Atticus will not pay his bet here is an example of him not doing what he claims.

HooverOutlaw

31 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I have no interest in this bet right now but if you want to revisit this closer to kickoff then I'm game.

I can't imagine being as a much of a loser and clown as you.

You talk shit then won’t back it up. That Seems to be your MO. No need to revisit. A bitch is a bitch and yooz is a bitch. I didn’t tell you LSU is the second best team in the sec and brag about one second place finish. Ties for second are for pussies like you. You passed after popping off. We all knew you would. 

Let’s find somebody to hold the money and that will be that. 

I’d better be careful. Don’t want karate man to kill me with his bare hands. 😂 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I didn’t tell you LSU is the second best team in the sec and brag about one second place finish.

Yeah, I said Texas A&M would finish top 3 in the SEC and then I bet you on it.

Somehow you offering a completely different bet is me "talking shit" and not backing it up.

It should be embarrassing to be as much of a clown and a sissy as you.

13 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Don’t want karate man to kill me with his bare hands. 😂 

The fact that you believe the crazy story that HooverGoofball is spinning is very telling.

You're so gullible.

About as gullible as someone who would bet me that Joe Burrow would win Rookie of the Year after almost half the season was over.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yeah, I said Texas A&M would finish top 3 in the SEC and then I bet you on it.

Somehow you offering a completely different bet is me "talking shit" and not backing it up.

It should be embarrassing to be as much of a clown and a sissy as you.

They may finish top 3 

They still gonna lose by double digits to bama 

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So, as I said, deluded LSU fanboy.

His Joe Burrow bet is epic fanboying.

So ridiculous.

So embarrassing.

The guy doesn't have an objective bone in his body which is why he makes stupid, emotional bets.

A fanboy would be someone like you who has never contributed to a team and wants to ride their dick 

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Is this true? Anybody else confirm?

No, it's not true. Los/Canes/Carlos Danger/Atticus has been a thorn in just about everyone's side at different times for years. But Los never talked about meeting up with anyone at a high school football game, or anywhere else for that matter. Hoover told Canes he would like to meet him under the scoreboard or at the end zone concession stand at halftime or something like that, but Carlos never agreed nor said he would martial art anyone's ass. Hoover challenged him, which was never accepted, and then Hoover told everyone Atticus didn't show after saying he would. Knowing Los never talked to anyone about who he is or where he'd like to get together for in-person conversations, very few believed Hoover when he said Canes had agreed to meet him at a game.

Does Atticus go far enough on here to deserve a periodic finger-flick to the forehead? Sure.

But Hoover's story on the potential meet-and-greet is inaccurate, and keeps getting bigger over the years.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

No, it's not true. Los/Canes/Carlos Danger/Atticus has been a thorn in just about everyone's side at different times for years. But Los never talked about meeting up with anyone at a high school football game, or anywhere else for that matter. Hoover told Canes he would like to meet him under the scoreboard or at the end zone concession stand at halftime or something like that, but Carlos never agreed nor said he would martial art anyone's ass. Hoover challenged him, which was never accepted, and then Hoover told everyone Atticus didn't show after saying he would. Knowing Los never talked to anyone about who he is or where he'd like to get together for in-person conversations, very few believed Hoover when he said Canes had agreed to meet him at a game.

Does Atticus go far enough on here to deserve a periodic finger-flick to the forehead? Sure.

But Hoover's story on the potential meet-and-greet is inaccurate, and keeps getting bigger over the years.

You are lying. He agreed and failed to show because he is gutless.  He has even admitted to this several times. You have jumped in a post you are clueless about. He must have private message you and begged you to defend him.

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You are lying. He agreed and failed to show because he is gutless.  He has even admitted to this several times. You have jumped in a post you are clueless about. He must have private message you and begged you to defend him.

Nah. I've been around these boards for quite some time, certainly as far back as this challenge you threw out there. Relax, have a home brew. It's a good time to be a Bama fan. Enjoy that rather than getting angry at strangers on a message board.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

This rings true to me.

Years ago I challenged Los to a fight. It was a joke. We were in a thread in which someone else (I can't remember who. He was a conservative who I think once made fun of C Rice's dissertation) had challenged maybe @RedZone to a fight. I thought it would be funny to challenge Los to fight in the same thread. I said I'd drive to FL to meet him and that we'd film it and post it to the board, but he said no thanks.

He's ill-bred and juvenile, but I don't believe he ever promised to meet someone at a game and then didn't show up. 

• Haha 1