Larry Atticus will not pay his bet here is an example of him not doing what he claims.

HooverOutlaw

When STA played Prattville and Hoover played South Panola he posted on this board he whip my ass if we meet face to face. Talked child like crap with mama jokes. So I called him out and agreed to meet him face to face. He said he would have Miami Hurricane gear he no showed so I went to the STA side and ask every man with Miami gear on if they were the LOS in a very nice way. The following week he said he had no time for Alabama rednecks is why he did not meet me.

He is gutless and will not pay. 

Now he brags about Michigan and Texas AM like some kind of fruit cake.

He is a STA fan and a Miami fan.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

When STA played Prattville and Hoover played South Panola he posted on this board he whip my ass if we meet face to face. Talked child like crap with mama jokes. So I called him out and agreed to meet him face to face. He said he would have Miami Hurricane gear he no showed so I went to the STA side and ask every man with Miami gear on if they were the LOS in a very nice way. The following week he said he had no time for Alabama rednecks is why he did not meet me.

He did the same thing to me for the STA/DBP ganme at West Point. All talk, no action. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

MF! I did not refuse😂😂

You must owe him soo much for all he does for your team... Out of the goodness of his heart and love of the game. 

You should be ashamed sitting up there in the stands seeing him down there and all. 

After all he does for your team...

xD

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Bro, you were there watching me on the field from your seats. Why not call me over for a hug and handshake? Not right after all I do for MD. 

Well hope you aren't looking for anything from me. Im not some fake that acts one way online and all nice in person. Ill probably be right beside you on the sidelines and won't say a word. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You was about that action 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You started a thread about something from years ago and his opinion on CFB?  Lol.  Come on bro.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

I'm pretty much willing to meet up with anyone at a game to talk football even if it's brief as me having to be on sideline during game and such 

I have met over 30 people (lost count) from the vent at games. Every single one DMd me and said they’d like to meet. Most are lurkers. Every single one was a pleasure to meet and we laughed and got along well. 

Much like our country right now, too many people take board bullshit to heart. Can’t say how many guys I’ve offered to meet and buy a drink for go total bitch at the offer. “You know what you can do with your drink buddy!” Over a HSFB forum?!? Grow a pair ya eunuch. Seriously. I am sad for people who are that fragile. But I digress. 

@Atticus Finchthere hasn’t been one person here to put up for you. Not a single one. Pretty hard to not get me person to vouch for you. Damn. The bet stands. If you don’t pay, you don’t pay. It won’t be a surprise to anybody here, obviously. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2