Larry Atticus will not pay his bet here is an example of him not doing what he claims.

HooverOutlaw

9 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

@Atticus Finchthere hasn’t been one person here to put up for you. Not a single one. Pretty hard to not get me person to vouch for you. Damn. The bet stands. If you don’t pay, you don’t pay. It won’t be a surprise to anybody here, obviously.

What the hell are you talking about?

I've been committed to the bet from the start. You're taking the word of a lunatic and chronic liar who started a thread for the sole purpose of making up a story.

The only person who has tried to run away from this bet is you and the only person who has refused to pay his bet is RedZone.

8 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Much like our country right now, too many people take board bullshit to heart.

By the way, this is rich.

If you had to choose which person is taking this stuff too seriously would you say me or HooverOutlaw?

Or you, the guy who challenged me to two bets because his feelings were hurt and then weaseled out of the first one and tried to change the second one?

And you, amazingly, think I'm the one who needs to be vouched for.

48 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

What the hell are you talking about?

I've been committed to the bet from the start. You're taking the word of a lunatic and chronic liar who started a thread for the sole purpose of making up a story.

The only person who has tried to run away from this bet is you and the only person who has refused to pay his bet is RedZone.

I am not talking about your commitment to the bet, I’m talking about your ability/refusal to pay if you lose. How can you have a fucking 350 credit score on a hsfb forum? Not one person thinks there’s a snowballs chance in Hell you pay the bet if you lose. 🤦‍♂️ I got a DM saying they’d bet me you won’t pay if you lose. 😂 

Most people have at least a few people to vouch for them, even if it’s on a forum like this. Not you! It’s crazy. 

41 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

By the way, this is rich.

If you had to choose which person is taking this stuff too seriously would you say me or HooverOutlaw?

Or you, the guy who challenged me to two bets because his feelings were hurt and then weaseled out of the first one and tried to change the second one?

And you, amazingly, think I'm the one who needs to be vouched for.

I back my talk up. You, apparently, do not. Despite a few opportunities to show yourself you have thus far refused. Nobody in the thread is jawjacking me and telling you I won’t be a man of my word. YOU on the other hand.......

33 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Nobody in the thread is jawjacking me and telling you I won’t be a man of my word. YOU on the other hand.......

That's because nobody cares about you.

You don't own anybody's psyche like I do several people in this thread.

In other words, you're irrelevant. Nobody would bother making stuff up about you because you're harmless to them.

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

In other words, you're irrelevant. Nobody would bother making stuff up about you because you're harmless to them.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That's hilarious, you actually think people give a shit what comes out of your mouth 

Your a joke and you have always been one, the only thing pathetic is the posters who fall for your malarkey, people still think your a former STA player and coach down there for them in SFL but if anyone ever saw a picture of you they would realize your just a scrawny wannabe who would never have been a good enough athlete to play football at STA

You built your reputation off a lie and yet call everyone else liars and the fact is you look like a cokehead that would spend his life mooching from some distant relative to live in their basement and use up their WiFi after getting fired from not being present enough at work 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

No, you don't.

You went out of your way to bet me on Joe Burrow and then immediately tried to hedge to cover your ass.

You went out of your way to bet me on Texas A&M being a top 3 SEC team and then immediately tried to change the bet.

This is comical.

Moving on. Again.

We made the bet and I offered another, thinking with all of the shit you talked you’d jump on it. Being the bitch you are, you keep reverting back to something already handled because that is the only way to avoid the fact that for all of your yapping you’re afraid to bet LSU/atm straight up. 

It’s ok. Keep chasing your tail. You’re scared. It’s cool. We will see what’s what in those final rankings. 

Good luck. 

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

I’m irrelevant and you can’t stop responding?!? Sounds like you are looking to be relevant. On a hsfb forum. Whatever that means. 

How about we both send Hawg our money to cover the wager and he can disperse it at the end? If he’s cool with that. I’m not concerned about him stealing $100 from me, are you? 

• Like 1