Our VP’s behavior in the face of crises

On2whls

20 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I'm mean I just make stuff up when it's real easy to spew whatever my Anus wants.

There are "opinions"....

... and then there are "facts". 👍

While you most often confuse the two in your own Anus,

you should still be able to understand that others don't share your problem.  👌

💩

PS: but I'll put some popcorn 🍿 on,

if you care to explain how you think  "EmbHarrising"

(or in your case "Em-bare-ass-ing")

could mean anything other.....

.....than a "personal opinion"...LOL

💩💩

BTW: Flinch flinch 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

No, I get it.

You and others routinely pass your cockamamie opinions off as fact.

It's OPINIONS BASED ON FACTS dummy 👍

LERN 👌

PS:  still don't "get it" ? 🤣

BTW: STILL waiting on yer anal splaynation...

... of how you Know your "Em-bare-ass-ing" is "Fact" ...💩🤡

🍿

18 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So you think she is doing a great job? What are her strengths? 

No, I just don't see any indication that she:

• "Ran from, and largely, ignored the border" and
  • "Afghanistan debacle" whatever that means

See, I actually read what people say and expect them to have even a tiny bit of support for it.

But, of course, the reaction from you is "So you think she's doing great!?"

Typical.

She didn’t poll around 1 percent in her own party for no reason. 

She rose the ranks by banging some old ass dude who was powerful. I get that’s how some women have to come up, but that doesn’t mean we should be putting her in charge. I wouldn’t trust her to organize a birthday party let alone run the country 

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

There were no facts presented in his post.

LERN 👍

4 hours ago, On2whls said:

She continues to set firsts.  <<<FACT....you disagree ??? 💩

🍿

PS: The rest is obviously all "opinion" (based on indicated, but not referenced, "facts")...

...hope this helps 👌

16 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Keep up the good work, Troll.

Thanks 👍

No problem. 👌

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

She rose the ranks by banging some old ass dude who was powerful. I get that’s how some women have to come up, but that doesn’t mean we should be putting her in charge. I wouldn’t trust her to organize a birthday party let alone run the country 

So you've got nothing of substance.

I knew it.

Thanks.

20 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

No, I just don't see any indication that she:

• "Ran from, and largely, ignored the border" and
  • "Afghanistan debacle" whatever that means

LERN...

Fer Dem People in Texass,

it's a "FACT"

dey was ignored (at least fer 6 months "largely")

in Fayver of Dem Guatamaylians ...and such...💩

LERN 2....

Fer Dem People in Afghanistany,

it's a "FACT"

dey was ignored

in Fayver of Dem Singaporianese ...and such...💩💩

33 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

See, I actually read what people say and still don't have any clue.

But, of course, the anal flinch reaction from me is "I think she's doing great!?"

Typical.

👍

💩🤡

16 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So I've got nothing of substance.

I just Anus'd it.

Thanks.

cyb0lt | Find &amp; Make GIFs on Gfycat

31 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Something a 12 year in old might say...or Ironman.  

But it was true. She slept with a married man to advance her political ambitions. 

I won’t judge her personal decisions to do that, but it doesn’t take away from the fact that she is grossly unqualified to hold any office, let alone the defacto POTUS. 

Like i said, she was polling at 1 percent in her own party for a reason. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

But it was true. She slept with a married man to advance her political ambitions. 

I won’t judge her personal decisions to do that, but it doesn’t take away from the fact that she is grossly unqualified to hold any office, let alone the defacto POTUS. 

Like i said, she was polling at 1 percent in her own party for a reason. 

Why is she grossly unqualified?  And your suspect claim of polling at 1 percent is relevant how?

Ironman threw out that spreading her legs is the reason for her being VP.  Not only is that a childish and lame attempt at humor, which was the point of my reply, but it's obviously a ridiculous statement.  Totally not surprised that you come to defend his comment.  

I can't think of a single thing you have ever said that was either true or remotely reasonable.  You simply refuse to learn or even challenge your ideas about the world despite the information that is readily available to you, especially new information.  That is truly what is sad about you.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Why is she grossly unqualified?  And your suspect claim of polling at 1 percent is relevant how?

Ironman threw out that spreading her legs is the reason for her being VP.  Not only is that a childish and lame attempt at humor, which was the point of my reply, but it's obviously a ridiculous statement.  Totally not surprised that you come to defend his comment.  

I can't think of a single thing you have ever said that was either true or remotely reasonable.  You simply refuse to learn or even challenge your ideas about the world despite the information that is readily available to you, especially new information.  That is truly what is sad about you.  

But technically it’s true. She slept with Willie Brown as a way to get into politics. Then she ascended to VP eventually after being able to navigate that specific occupation. (Politician)

There is nothing to suggest that she would have been a successful politician had she not had sex with a powerful man. Even after using her body to jumpstart a political career, she has not done anything in any role that would even remotely suggest she is qualified for any position of office. 

The polling at 1 percent in her own party is validation of that claim. Her own parties voters think the same thing. She is unqualified and incompetent 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

This is just complete conjecture by you. And why? Because you disagree politically. That's it.

Brown had been separated from his wife for over 12 years.

This is the kernel of truth that allows misogyny claims to stand.

14 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

There is nothing to suggest that she would have been a successful politician had she not had sex with a powerful man.

She was hired as an assistant district attorney years after she briefly dated Willie Brown and which had nothing to do with him.

Then she ran for district attorney on her own and won outright. Twice. Then ran for Attorney General and won. Twice. Then ran for Senate and won.

If she was a white conservative Republican you would not have a said a single word of this post.