Baylor says they will NOT recruit IMG kids

sportsnut25

Guest LOSer
9 hours ago, WulfTangClan said:

Get a clue. Get some real facts.

90% of Texas' roster is made up of Texans.

That's called a fact.

You had an Army All-American QB from Texas.

You had a roster full of Texas blue-chippers.

And stunk.

Guest LOSer
28 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Best bet is to put this piece of shit on ignore 

That's the ticket.

When overwhelmed you just avoid that person at any cost.

Guest LOSer
28 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

That's the ticket.

When overwhelmed you just avoid that person at any cost.

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

You think I give a fuck what a dogshit Trump supporter like you have to say? Not at all. 

Problem is people always hate the truth. And envy success. And it shows daily on this POS board.

P.S. a REAL war vet doesn't have to go around running his damn mouth about serving. Learn to keep your damn mouth shut.

4 hours ago, WulfTangClan said:

You think I give a fuck what a dogshit Trump supporter like you have to say? Not at all. 

Problem is people always hate the truth. And envy success. And it shows daily on this POS board.

P.S. a REAL war vet doesn't have to go around running his damn mouth about serving. Learn to keep your damn mouth shut.

Wrap your mouth around my cock I'll tell if u or ur mom did it better

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WulfTangClan said:

Oh snap!!!!!

Guest LOSer
22 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Exactly what part of that adolescent visual tickles your funny bone? 

That's an insult to adolescents. I know quite a few of them who are more clever and thoughtful than thc6795.

10 minutes ago, LOSer said:

That's an insult to adolescents. I know quite a few of them who are more clever and thoughtful than thc6795.

I had to put him on ignore. Every now and again one of his incest, sister or mother posts filters through for some reason. 

A real piece of garbage. Why people laugh at it is sad too..

On 7/29/2017 at 8:49 PM, AztecPadre said:

Hahaha!!

Not funny at all, just gayness.

He thinks because he sucks cock, everyone else should. And to think this guy calls himself conservative. 

Nah, he's just a soft, confused fake ass war vet who more than likely never served. And if he did, he was a pussified kitchen boy who HAD to go in because his dumbass wasn't smart enough for college. Wasn't in the trenches but hops on message boards and brags otherwise to anyone gullible enough to believe em. 

Truth is when someone has really done something, they don't have to go all out of their way to prove themselves. lol 

20 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

Not funny at all, just gayness.

He thinks because he sucks cock, everyone else should. And to think this guy calls himself conservative. 

Nah, he's just a soft, confused fake ass war vet who more than likely never served. And if he did, he was a pussified kitchen boy who HAD to go in because his dumbass wasn't smart enough for college. Wasn't in the trenches but hops on message boards and brags otherwise to anyone gullible enough to believe em. 

Truth is when someone has really done something, they don't have to go all out of their way to prove themselves. lol 

Only serving you do is on your knees you don't have the balls for anything else. BTW you were better must have had lots of practice. Go wash that sperm reservoir you call a chin. You have more DNA on your tongue then in the Dallas CSI lab.