Trump's world....

DBP66

36 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Powerful piece by Steven Calabresi, a vocal Never Trumper:

“The civil fraud judgment against Donald Trump is a travesty and an unjust political act rivaled only in American politics by the killing of former Treasury Secretary Alexander Hamilton by Vice President Aaron Burr.  If the New York State appellate courts do not reverse this judgment, the U.S. Supreme Court MUST grant cert on this case and reverse Judge Engeron's outrageous decisions.”

His ruling is rock solid. Air tight. It’s a done deal. Nobody honest can read the facts of the case and dispute the ruling. It’s not gonna happen.

And the latest odds in Vegas on the remaining cases that are “falling apart”? Lul.

image.thumb.png.264b04af72c206965e7b2a519e29ffe5.png

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Warrior said:

Powerful piece by Steven Calabresi, a vocal Never Trumper:

“The civil fraud judgment against Donald Trump is a travesty and an unjust political act rivaled only in American politics by the killing of former Treasury Secretary Alexander Hamilton by Vice President Aaron Burr.  If the New York State appellate courts do not reverse this judgment, the U.S. Supreme Court MUST grant cert on this case and reverse Judge Engeron's outrageous decisions.”

very bad for business...

Realtors lobbying hard as well.

Banks lobbying hard as well.

if it stands, almost any transaction those people make could cost them a half billion dollars...you know...if some political 3rd party disagrees with what both sides have negotiated and are happy with.

🤷‍♂️

PS: Even truckers of all people don't want to do business there due to it. 🤪

BTW: Some Legal insights here (this topic starts around 50:00) :

Fani Willis DEBACLE; Engoron's OUTRAGEOUS Trump Ruling; Navalny & MORE! Viva & Barnes Ep. 198 (rumble.com)

Saw this after my previous posts so I'm not parroting anything LOL, but the response could easily be anticipated for anyone who was...

broken tv | Tag | PrimoGIF 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, DBP66 said:

May be an image of text that says 'BEFORE YOU JUDGE TRUMP SUPPORTERS, WALK A MILE IN THEIR SHOES'

Jelly??? 🤡

4 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I’m worried about you…non stop TDS posts can’t be good for you mentally.  Take a break so you don’t snap come November…St. John Bosco…PRAY FOR HIM!

Well he does live in NY clown🤡world...prayers sent.

sounds like some serious sour jelly grapes

I'd probably BET the 🤡 always wanted a pair of gold shoes,

but you know how that would turn out...

Welch's Grape Jelly | Concord grape jelly, Grape jam, Grape jelly

🤣

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Troll said:

very bad for business...OR very bad way of DOING business...🙄

Realtors lobbying hard as well.

Banks lobbying hard as well.

if it stands, almost any transaction those people make could cost them a half billion dollars...you know...if some political 3rd party disagrees with what both sides have negotiated and are happy with.

🤷‍♂️

PS: Even truckers of all people don't want to do business there due to it. 🤪

BTW: Some Legal insights here (this topic starts around 59:00) :

Fani Willis DEBACLE; Engoron's OUTRAGEOUS Trump Ruling; Navalny & MORE! Viva & Barnes Ep. 198 (rumble.com)

Saw this after my previous posts so I'm not parroting anything LOL, but the response could easily be anticipated for anyone who was...

broken tv | Tag | PrimoGIF 

LOL...you're a real estate guru or just reading Trump's playbook??.....banks and realtors lobbying??...LOL..sure they are....because the system needs to conform to breaking laws??.....because Trump said so??...it's a CRIME to lie on financial applications.....imagine that!?!...🤡

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

OR very bad way of DOING business....🤡

I've been out of touch with the internet fer a while (in case you hadn't noticed)

So yer gonna have to clue me in...

did some judge just basically greenlight yer boy T's very bad new bidness  ? 

That's a couple BILLION $$$ in new business cash fer T ???

🤔

PS: I can see why yer so focused on $300 clown shoes...🩰

🤡

12 hours ago, Troll said:

I've been out of touch with the internet fer a while (in case you hadn't noticed)

So yer gonna have to clue me in...

did some judge just basically greenlight yer boy T's very bad new bidness  ? 

That's a couple BILLION $$$ in new business cash fer T ???

🤔

PS: I can see why yer so focused on $300 clown shoes...🩰

🤡

did your sneakers fit??....🤡

On 2/17/2024 at 10:58 AM, concha said:

Interested in your take on the loans he allegedly obtained by fraud.

A criminal case was not brought. Is that perhaps due to a higher standard of proof?

Trump doesn't get loans from little old ladies. These were major lending institutions. The terms "due diligence" and "reasonable behavior" come to mind.  Even a common mortgage requires an appraisal.  And the Trump organization apparently made it clear that the lenders should do their own due diligence. Imagine the owner of a Toyota Tercel going to an expert rare car dealer and asking $1M for the Tercel and the experienced dealer saying "Sure" and buying it. Was the seller a fraudster or was the dealer just negligent/incompetent/stupid?

The likes of Forbes and local real estate agents in Florida have put forth valuations that could arguably make the court's valuations of MAL look "fraudulent" (see an earlier email of mine in this thread).

This was lawfare. An elected official who ran on "getting Trump". Elect me and I'll find the crime (or just persecute him). 

I don’t believe you are interested in my take.  I believe you are interested in advancing talking points that play in the court of MAGA opinion, but don’t carry much weight in an actual court of law.

If you were genuinely interested in the weight of evidence under the law, you’d know Team Adjudicated Fraud already made in court most of the points you are trying to make here, they have been addressed in the ruling, and you can look for yourself.  Link

1 hour ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

I don’t believe you are interested in my take.  I believe you are interested in advancing talking points that play in the court of MAGA opinion, but don’t carry much weight in an actual court of law.

If you were genuinely interested in the weight of evidence under the law, you’d know Team Adjudicated Fraud already made in court most of the points you are trying to make here, they have been addressed in the ruling, and you can look for yourself.  Link

Aside from being a really easy read, you are right in that Concha has no interest in your opinion or of facts or rule of law.  He asked about climate change a couple years ago and was wondering what all that stuff was about and where he could find more information about it.  Totally serious person.  LMAO  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Please yourself.

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Aside from being a really easy read, you are right in that Concha has no interest in your opinion or of facts or rule of law.  He asked about climate change a couple years ago and was wondering what all that stuff was about and where he could find more information about it.  Totally serious person.  LMAO  

I agree, it is a surprisingly easy read that doesn't take long.  Funny in places (I had to laugh at the section titled "Blame the Accountants."), but it also serves as a roadmap to understanding Trump's outrageous behavior.  

With this latest ruling, he's hit the fraud trifecta:

• Trump University - Fraud ($25m)
  • Trump Charitable Foundation - Fraud ($2m)
  • Trump Business - Fraud (~$350m, likely appeal coming)

It's almost like there's a pattern...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

I agree, it is a surprisingly easy read that doesn't take long.  Funny in places (I had to laugh at the section titled "Blame the Accountants."), but it also serves as a roadmap to understanding Trump's outrageous behavior.  

I'm surprised Ivanka isn't a defendant.  He usually includes ALL his kids in his schemes.  

Lol@ 'a pattern'.  In the history of 'ANYTHING', Trump is the most transparent and obvious POS EVER.   No way around it...it is a cult.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

I am not going to click on some link without context or what your thoughts on what you are posting.  This has been mentioned to you before.  

Whatever it is I'm sure it is completely outrageous and shameless.  

Then don’t…put me on ignore and quit bitchin’

15 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

he's a professional liar/scam artist...and he has a long record of fraud....he's the exact opposite of what he claims to be...he says he is smart and a great "businessman"....he's a dumb as a rock who has gone bankrupt several times...he's a national embarrassment...who supports mother Russia...😪

On 2/20/2024 at 10:08 AM, DBP66 said:

did your sneakers fit??....🤡

fit what? not my style. 🤷‍♂️

you must be confused to think everyone who doesn't agree with you is a trumper...

but I guess that's what clowns do, u no,

when they can't stand on their own merits.

🤡

On 2/20/2024 at 10:49 AM, 15yds4gibberish said:

Funny,

that term sure does sound like you are tryina blame those BANKS now...

So if those Del Banks don't want to lend any money

I guess those German ones should not be able to either.

Good thing you are not arguing in front of any international court, eh?

🤔

PS:  At least you answered that question fer 66,

he couldn't figure out why those Deutch were the "criminals" here.

🤔

BTW: He does still wonder why any bank might find this somewhat unsettling,

perhaps you should help him out there too...👌

• Like 1