Trump's world....

DBP66

9 minutes ago, Troll said:

Man that sounds like some "rabbit 🐰 hole"

he's surely not going to go down...

...you conspiracy theorist.

PS: and don't forget about Trump

BTW: 🤣

Don’t be a little bitch like GBB step up or step off. Admit you got caught making shit up again. It ain’t hard. 

• Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Because this what you do, make shit up get caught and attempt to change the subject. Same MO on repeat 

and I'll admit I'm wrong and full of shit and all you got to do is answer the question...Did Biden win by 7 million votes and was the election fair and square?...Y or N.

56 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and I'll admit I'm wrong and full of shit and all you got to do is answer the question...Did Biden win by 7 million votes and was the election fair and square?...Y or N.

Why - When have I ever said otherwise?

You’re really not good at spinning. 

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

so you're a yes?...Biden won by 7 million votes and the election was fair and square?

Spin baby spin!

Proud of you admitting you’re full of shit. We already knew but self reflection is the 1st step. It will be a long journey for you, I wish you well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

Spin baby spin!

Proud of you admitting you’re full of shit. We already knew but self reflection is the 1st step. It will be a long journey for you, I wish you well.

I'll admit I'm full of shit if you just say yes or no....it's not that hard. I'm thinking you won't just say yes because you don't think it was "fair and square"??....😉

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

I'll admit I'm full of shit if you just say yes or no....it's not that hard. I'm thinking you won't just say yes because you don't think it was "fair and square"??....😉

I think the election is over and Biden won. Do I believe there was proven collusion to influence the outcome absolutely. I’ve said so from the beginning.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Warrior said:

I think the election is over and Biden won. Do I believe there was proven collusion to influence the outcome absolutely. I’ve said so from the beginning.

thanks....so the answer to the question is no.....you don't think the election was fair because "there was proven collusion to influence the outcome"...LOL,,,..I knew you couldn't say yes...so can you tell us what the "proven collusion" was??

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

thanks....so the answer to the question is no.....you don't think the election was fair because "there was proven collusion to influence the outcome"...LOL,,,..I knew you couldn't say yes...so can you tell us what the "proven collusion" was??

I’ve stated this for the last year. And as more and more evidence has been made available. You can’t be this naive. Please look at the amount of $$ Facebook spent plus colluding with the FBI along with Twitter. Some have shown studies of the potential impact this had on the 2020’ election but from what I’ve read I don’t know how quantifiable that information. 

Fair? What’s fair anymore- Biden won, the thing is to learn to be more prepared to win the next election. The republicans never learn that lesson- way to many factions. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Warrior said:

I’ve stated this for the last year. And as more and more evidence has been made available. You can’t be this naive. Please look at the amount of $$ Facebook spent plus colluding with the FBI along with Twitter. Some have shown studies of the potential impact this had on the 2020’ election but from what I’ve read I don’t know how quantifiable that information. 

Fair? What’s fair anymore- Biden won, the thing is to learn to be more prepared to win the next election. The republicans never learn that lesson- way to many factions. 

LOL...so who is full of shit??...you say that I accused you of saying the election was "rigged"....and then you say you never said such a thing....hummm....and then you said "there was proven collusion to influence the outcome absolutely." ....guess what?....that means you think the election was "rigged"....what I accused you of....and I was RIGHT...you lost your "wanna-make a bet"...again.😉

so it's Facebook, Twitter and the FBI that "rigged" the election?..."shown studies"....LOL..sure they do!...if you find the right crazy web site...another Trumper here was blaming "flash drives" and "ballot dumps" yesterday...more unproven B.S. you clowns eat up like candy...I wish Trump's attorneys knew as much as the Trump clowns here like you...😉

• Haha 1

INSIDER

Manhattan judge wants Trump to stop calling NY attorney general's $250 million fraud case a witch hunt

Laura Italiano
Fri, January 6, 2023 at 8:58 PM EST

Side-by-side photos show New York Attorney General Letitia James, left, and Donald Trump

New York Attorney General Letitia James and Donald TrumpAssociated Press
  • A Manhattan judge Friday denied Trump's latest attempt to dodge NY's fraud accusations.

• The judge criticized Trump's "frivolous" arguments and dinged Ivanka Trump for claiming ignorance in a deposition.

• Letitia James' $250 million fraud lawsuit against Trump and his business remains on track for an Oct. 2, 2023 trial.

A Manhattan judge on Friday delivered his latest blow to Donald Trump, rejecting what he called the former president's "borderline frivolous" request to dismiss New York's $250 million fraud lawsuit, which seeks to run his business empire out of the state.

In a nine-page decision, New York Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron kept Attorney General Letitia James' lawsuit on track for an early October trial.

He stopped short of sanctioning Trump's lawyers, as he'd threatened earlier in the week, for filing what he called repeatedly rejected legal arguments — including the claim that James' three-year probe of his business and resulting lawsuit is a "witch hunt."

As early as her 2018 campaign for attorney general, James, a Democrat, had made it clear she disagreed with the then-president's policies, and had promised to investigate and pursue fraud charges against his Manhattan-headquartered golf resort and real estate company, the Trump Organization.

Trump's latest "witch hunt'' argument — raised as part of a motion seeking the lawsuit's dismissal, is invalid, Engoron wrote Friday, because it has already failed before his court, in state appellate court, and before a federal judge last year, as the former president raised it again and again to fight the attorney general's investigatory subpoenas.

In denying the motion to dismiss, Engoron rejected Trump's likewise repeatedly-rejected claims that James does not have the legal standing or capacity to sue him, and that the attorney general's allegations are too old to pursue.

"Reading these arguments was, to quote the baseball sage Lawrence Peter ("Yogi") Berra, 'Deja vu all over again,'" the judge wrote.

The judge also rejected as "wholly unconvincing" Trump's argument that disclaimers attached to the allegedly fraudulent financial statements sent to potential lenders — essentially warning them not to rely on his math — absolve the former president of fraud.

Finally, the judge took a shot at Ivanka Trump, who has served as a Trump Organization vice president and who is named by James as a defendant, as are her brothers Eric Trump and Donald Trump, Jr., both current vice presidents at their father's company.

In rejecting Ivanka Trump's separately filed motion to dismiss the lawsuit, Engoron suggested she had been less than truthful in last year's court-mandated deposition before James' legal staff.

Ivanka Trump had claimed she should be removed from the lawsuit because she had stopped working for her father's business in 2017 and was not accused of personally falsifying or knowing about the falsification of any company business records.

The attorney general's evidence links Ivanka Trump to years' worth of interactions with her father's longtime favorite lender, Deutsche Bank, Engoron countered in his decision. Those interactions including overseeing the financing and subsequent loan compliance for the Trump National Doral golf course in Miami and the Old Post Office in Washington, DC.

"The record establishes that Ms. Trump participated far more in securing the loans than just passively receiving emails," Engoron wrote.

"In her deposition Ms. Trump testified that she does not understand statements of financial condition and that she does not even know if they would include all assets and liabilities," the judge wrote.

"This is despite her communications with Deutsche Bank about SFCs," he wrote.

Ivanka Trump further claimed she couldn't be held legally liable in the attorney general's lawsuit, but that, too, is not the case, Engoron wrote.

"The record demonstrates that Ms. Trump received over $10 million in profits from the sale of the Old Post Office," the judge wrote.

If the request for proposal for the Old Post Office was based on fraudulent statements of Trump's worth, as the attorney general alleges, then the lawsuit could result in her having to forfeit some of those profits, he wrote.

"Once again, Donald Trump's attempts to evade the law have been rejected," James said in a statement.

"We sued Mr. Trump because we found that he engaged in years of extensive financial fraud to enrich himself and cheat the system. Today's decision makes clear that Donald Trump is not above the law and must answer for his actions in court."

"We look forward to receiving a full and proper review of our arguments on appeal," said Trump attorney Alina Habba. Another Trump family did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...so who is full of shit??...you say that I accused you of saying the election was "rigged"....and then you say you never said such a thing....hummm....and then you said "there was proven collusion to influence the outcome absolutely." ....guess what?....that means you think the election was "rigged"....what I accused you of....and I was RIGHT...you lost your "wanna-make a bet"...again.😉

so it's Facebook, Twitter and the FBI that "rigged" the election?..."shown studies"....LOL..sure they do!...if you find the right crazy web site...another Trumper here was blaming "flash drives" and "ballot dumps" yesterday...more unproven B.S. you clowns eat up like candy...I wish Trump's attorneys knew as much as the Trump clowns here like you...😉

Dude, that maybe your biggest leap to date and you’re had some big ones. Some level of collusion doesn’t equal rigged. 

But really nice effort. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

of course it does.....like I said....you like word games...😉

You’re the word game master. 
I’m not breaking any new news here. But you do you.

The FBI and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) have been colluding with Big Tech platforms to censor “disinformation,” newly leaked documents have revealed. Starting in 2020, DHS and the FBI started frequently meeting with Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, and others to coordinate “content moderation” efforts on their platforms.

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

of course it does.....like I said....you like word games...😉

Oh and “rigged” would be mean I believe all these efforts impacted the election in a quantifiable way to move the needle.

I’ve never posted such a claim. So again all your word salad is just that BS. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You’re the word game master. 
I’m not breaking any new news here. But you do you.

The FBI and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) have been colluding with Big Tech platforms to censor “disinformation,” newly leaked documents have revealed. Starting in 2020, DHS and the FBI started frequently meeting with Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, and others to coordinate “content moderation” efforts on their platforms.

that's a good thing....the spread of disinformation is a BAD thing....look at the results...you and the Trump cult here think the election was rigged....with ZERO proof....all based on disinformation....lesson learned!

13 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Oh and “rigged” would be mean I believe all these efforts impacted the election in a quantifiable way to move the needle.

I’ve never posted such a claim. So again all your word salad is just that BS. 

... "there was proven collusion to influence the outcome absolutely." = "rigged"....don't be sillY!....🤡

• Haha 1