Trump's world....

DBP66

13 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

This is very embarrassing...a few nuts holding the country hostage....today's Republican party.

Kevin McCarthy loses 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th votes for House speaker

Christopher Wilson
Christopher Wilson
·Senior Writer
Thu, January 5, 2023 at 1:31 PM EST

Rep. Kevin McCarthy, seated on a wooden bench, wears a worried expression.

Rep. Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., before the seventh vote for speaker of the House on Thursday. (Mandel Ngan/AFP via Getty Images)

Rep. Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., lost four more votes for House speaker on Thursday as the embarrassment for him and the Republican Party continued.

McCarthy had lost a trio of votes on Tuesday and three more on Wednesday, the first time in a century that the process has necessitated more than one ballot. After Thursday's votes, it became the first time since 1859 that it has needed more than nine rounds. House members will continue voting indefinitely until a majority decision is reached.

McCarthy had lost ground over the first six rounds of voting, with 19 votes against him growing to 20 and one Republican, Victoria Spartz of Indiana, flipping a pro-McCarthy vote to “present,” further hurting his cause. The results were the same in the seventh through 10th rounds, with 21 GOP members failing to support him.

During the 10th vote, Punchbowl News reported that a deal between McCarthy and some of his opponents was “close” and that an offer was expected in writing Thursday night.

After initially backing Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, as an alternative to McCarthy, those opposing him switched their support Wednesday to Rep. Byron Donalds, R-Fla. Jordan has supported McCarthy throughout the process, while Donalds flipped his vote from McCarthy to himself. On the eighth ballot, some in the non-McCarthy bloc began voting for Rep. Kevin Hern, R-Okla., who has been pro-McCarthy throughout the process.

“If I hear my name, it’s something I’ll have to think and pray about before deciding if it’s a job I’ll run for,” Hern told the Frontier, an Oklahoma outlet, prior to the eighth round.

Those opposing McCarthy have said that he is too representative of the status quo in Congress and that there is a need for new leadership. Prior to the ninth vote, Rep. Lauren Boebert, R-Colo., formally nominated Hern, saying, “We need a leader that is not of the broken system. Someone who is not beholden to the lobbyists but to the people who sent us here. Someone who can unite our party and, most importantly, someone who can deliver on the promises that we have all made to the American people."

Listen if Maxine waters Pelosi and all those crazies want us to pick McCarthy then something ain’t right, hold out until trump is declared house speaker 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

that's a start...you're halfway there....now did Biden win by 7 million votes?

Toto says....

84301cbc7bf7f02dfca21c8262065c07e7f0a851

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

of course....PLEASE tell us what was illegal or unlawful this past election.....Thanks

Toto says...

84301cbc7bf7f02dfca21c8262065c07e7f0a851

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

you clicked on the link??...LOL...🙄

Jn8A.gif

scary stuff Dorothy...better close yer eyes

🤡

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

that's a start...you're halfway there....now did Biden win by 7 million votes?

You made an inaccurate statement stating I made the claim the “election was rigged”. Do you care to stand by your claim or not?

I’m not trying to trick you and I won’t go along with your attempt to misdirect.

It’s really easy 1000 bet if you can find me making such a claim or not? Step up

30 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You made an inaccurate statement stating I made the claim the “election was rigged”. Do you care to stand by your claim or not?

I’m not trying to trick you and I won’t go along with your attempt to misdirect.

It’s really easy 1000 bet if you can find me making such a claim or not? Step up

LOL on you trying to make a bet with

Fred Flintstone explains the special process behind the making of Welch’s Grape Jelly to Pebbles in this vintage commercial.

PS: 🍕

BTW: you must have missed,

reports that someone never even had nuclear codes. 🙄

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Warrior said:

let's not play word games...which you love to do....

Did Biden win the election by 7 million votes and was the election fair and square?  Yes or No?

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

nothing is as scary as the BIG lie you clowns bought....2 years later and still going strong?!!...😪

Your post - says the guy who thinks the election was rigged...because Trump said so....despite ZERO proof....🙄

I'm just checking to see if you want to put your $$ where your mouth is? Or just admit you where wrong (made shit up again) I never posted the election was rigged and move on - it's not difficult. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Your post - says the guy who thinks the election was rigged...because Trump said so....despite ZERO proof....🙄

I'm just checking to see if you want to put your $$ where your mouth is? Or just admit you where wrong (made shit up again) I never posted the election was rigged and move on - it's not difficult. 

Don’t waste your time….we all know what his favorite grape jelly is 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

2 years and your TDS is stronger then ever!  Country is doing great (in your feeble sheep like mind)

2 years later and your party nominated Trump for speaker of the house yesterday...when will Trump go away??...never it seems...🙄

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

you know the question I asked you twice and choose to ignore....lets go for a third try?....yes or no...Did Biden win the election by 7 million votes and was the election fair and square?...Y or N.

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

if you say so....🙄

Quick question...

When the house gets settled, do you think they should

request the tax records of all those who voted to release a POTUS's ???

...or is T just some "special case" in yer mind ?

🤡

PS. 👠 lol...

BTW: if the shoe fits...

🤡🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Troll said:

Quick question...

When the house gets settled, do you think they should

request the tax records of all those who voted to release a POTUS's ???

...or is T just some "special case" in yer mind ?

🤡

PS. 👠 lol...

BTW: if the shoe fits...

🤡🤡

Why would /should they do that?....unnecessary. Since 1974 ALL Pres. by law need to have their taxes audited....and guess what...we find out the guy who said hundreds of time "I'm under audit" wasn't under audit and SHOULD have been under audit....the BIG question is WHY didn't they audit his taxes!?....that is the question that needs to be answered yesterday...any idea how/why that would happen?

43 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you know the question I asked you twice and choose to ignore....lets go for a third try?....yes or no...Did Biden win the election by 7 million votes and was the election fair and square?...Y or N.

Because this what you do, make shit up get caught and attempt to change the subject. Same MO on repeat 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Why would /should they do that?....unnecessary. Since 1974 ALL Pres. by law need to have their taxes audited....and guess what...we find out the guy who said hundreds of time "I'm under audit" wasn't under audit and SHOULD have been under audit....the BIG question is WHY didn't they audit his taxes!?....that is the question that needs to be answered yesterday...any idea how/why that would happen?

sounds interesting, but since you never get anything right...got a link? LOL

The one where nobody ever audited his taxes?

must have missed that one...

(btw: If you are speaking of some "house audit", the question still stands) 

14 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Because this what you do, make shit up get caught and attempt to change the subject. Same MO on repeat 

Man that sounds like some "rabbit 🐰 hole"

he's surely not going to go down...

...you conspiracy theorist.

PS: and don't forget about Trump

BTW: 🤣