Trump's world....

DBP66

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

he lied to you....and he got himself caught in another lie...once a liar always a liar....and you keep falling for them.

Damn you must love Biden - that dude has lied since I could remember as my senator in Delaware. Do your “standards” only go one way? No need to answer 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Damn you must love Biden - that dude has lied since I could remember as my senator in Delaware. Do your “standards” only go one way? No need to answer 

you know who's the dude who lies even more?...a LOT more....the guy you love...🙄

17 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Is it 66?

Nah it's Dave Sheridan...

"But what about MTV not possessing any of the footage? Do they have any idea how that happened? What of the speculation that “Buzzkill” was behind it?

They all claim innocence.

“I heard all the master tapes went missing,” Sheridan said. “But I don’t know how. It’s a Buzzkill"

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

I just need to keep you uninformed Trumpers in the "know"....we know what happens when you clowns start believing his lies...🙄

You’re a copy paste guy without an original thought of your own. Almost all of your posts narratives are straight from the MSM. You’re a fraud. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

What a spin doctor.  We all know it’s TDS.

it's a "public service"....look at the thread title....if you don't want to hear all the dumb shit Trump does and says don't come to this thread..."if you can't take the heat...stay out of the kitchen"....😉

4 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You’re a copy paste guy without an original thought of your own. Almost all of your posts narratives are straight from the MSM. You’re a fraud. 

Just like how I explained to you several times how you lost the bet you think you won??...LOL...🤡

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Warrior said:

BTW...the MSM media is your friend believe it or not....Fox news, OAN and your right wing conspiracy sites send you down your silly rabbit holes...🙄

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

BTW...the MSM media is your friend believe it or not....Fox news, OAN and your right wing conspiracy sites send you down your silly rabbit holes...🙄

DP - I haven't watched a main stream news program in over 5 years. You post their propaganda like a good puppet daily. Fraud. 

And 3rd party bitches talking on a bet didn't end well in South Philly where I grew up - and your bitch ass doesn't know what the bet was to comment on - I know GBB wants to forget but welchers have no conscience so he doesn't care. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Warrior said:

DP - I haven't watched a main stream news program in over 5 years. You post their propaganda like a good puppet daily. Fraud. 

And 3rd party bitches talking on a bet didn't end well in South Philly where I grew up - and your bitch ass doesn't know what the bet was to comment on - I know GBB wants to forget but welchers have no conscience so he doesn't care. 

Agreed…it’s not his fight but if it has to do with Trump then he can’t help himself due to TDS.  SAD!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Warrior said:

you've been mislead for the last 5years champ...tough guy from South Philly?...LOL...🤡

• Haha 1